• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Magical Psycho Witch VS A demon for hire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly

Speed equalised means they can make the same action in the same amount of time.

But when one only needs to make the action of thinking, while the other needs to make the actions of reaching into his holster/sheath and withdrawing his weapons...

How exactly dantes one shot work..is it a sword attack or something? And btw what exactly dante is?his page does not clarify that.how can he grasp that homuras avatar in not the actual homura? Lastly if his attacks are indeed dodgeable then homura will have no problem doing so due to her omniscince..

Every attack he does one shots.

Also, Nigh-Omniscience is hardly a factor, this guy does stomp Kagutsuchi after all

He can because he fight beings more abstract then Homura all the time.

Also omniscience only applies in-verse

Technically, her nigh-omniscience is a result of her nigh-omnipresence. So it should work just fine anywhere

I meant "it doesn't apply to other fictional characters from other verses". Even more so when literally everyone in SMT exists outside of time

i feel like homura's problem could be she is technically insane and could do rash things instead yeah Dante has massive AP advantage and I think he will try attack cause of the range with ebony and ivory which he often does and its omni directional so she really needs to dodge but I think Dante could affectively use his movesets to kill. Honestly Dante seems likely to hit Homura at the start and she won't know things that Dante would doso there is that...voting for Dante albeit barely

From where did you get that dante exists outside of time?Also why dante is resistant to conceptual manipulation? Do we have feats to back this up? If dante needs to draw his sword to attack then he is in a really bad position....as it is already stated homura only needs a thought to mindscrew him...but then again i think i will wait a while before i cast my final vote..someone may have a counter argument. Note#1:i dont have a way to know "obvious" things about SMT characters especialy if those things are not listed in their profiles..like in dantes case!

Homura being insane never prevented her from being smart in combat. It's more the bloodlusted kind of insane (considering that OP said that she is doing this to protect Madoka)

Gargoyle One said:
Every SMT character exists outside of time.
This may be different for Dante seeing how he also doesn't get the SMT Acausality like the other demons.

When Kagutsuchi dies and resurrects, all time and space of the respective Universe goes boom and it becomes a vortex world (this happens across an infinite multiverse with a bunch of Disco Balls going boom and coming back).

Dante was already within said world BEFORE it became a vortex world.

If he wasn't TP immune or independent of space time to some degree like the demons, The entirety of time and space going boom would have killed him in the past, therefore paradoxing him or at least reducing him to a stray soul like everyone else you meet in the game who is not a demon or someone with a Reason.

Anyways, I'll go along with the majority in this. Whosoever reaches six votes first, I'll agree with her/him as the winner.

This may be different for Dante seeing how he also doesn't get the SMT Acausality like the other demons.

He does.

But I got ninjad

FateAlbane said:
When Kagutsuchi dies and resurrects, all time and space of the respective Universe goes boom and it becomes a vortex world (this happens across an infinite multiverse with a bunch of Disco Balls going boom and coming back).
Dante was already within said world BEFORE it became a vortex world.

If he wasn't TP immune or independent of space time to some degree like the demons, The entirety of time and space going boom would have killed him in the past, therefore paradoxing him or at least reducing him to a stray soul like everyone else you meet in the game who is not a demon or someone with a Reason.
That makes sense..thanks

Yeah after thinking it over memory is homura's best bet but Dante isn't really cocky hard to dodge omni direct attacks to start of from distance and homura if she goes close range that will be her biggest problem so I still feel Dante has the edge to me

if dante can not counter homuras memory manipulation(or attack before that happens...quicker than her to be precise..) i vote for homura as she can drain him afterwards!

Either Dante does to Homura what she did to Kyubey or Homura does to Dante what she did to Kyubey.

Wait, what.

wait i forgot to address while Dante can forget shit i don't think it automatically means he will lose...cause a crazy yandere loli is in his face and I'm pretty sure he'll try to fight back anyway...And aren't there some cases that the body remembers shit like that (THIS PART IS SPECULATIVE ONLY just saying the cases lol)

FateAlbane said:
Either Dante does to Homura what she did to Kyubey or Homura does to Dante what she did to Kyubey.

Wait, what.
good one XD..also now that you said kyubey will it be possibel for homura to transfer all the curses from kyubey to dante?

FateAlbane said:

Wait, what.
Considering Dante has to draw his weapons first to attack while Homura can just do it with a thought. I doubt Dante giving Homura her own treatment is going to happen.

Anyway, I think the fight willl go like this:

Homura saw Dante entered PMMMverse and deemed her as a threat and decided to dispose him. Dante felt threatened and tried to defend himself. He reached for his weapons until he forgot something.

Dante: Wait....what are we doing again sweetheart?

Homura: You're about to kill yourself for not having any girlfriend (already manipulating his memories)

Dante: Oh, yeah....almost forgot. (picked up ebony and pointed it to his head. he then looked at Homura hopefully). Hey, wanna grab a bite? I got pizza back in my house.

Homura: Sorry, I'm already taken.

Dante: (shrug) too bad then. Good bye cruel world. (BAM)

Homura: (looked at the man lifeless body, she flipped her fabulous hair) I wonder if I should get pizza for Madoka.

Edit: Okay, I'm off for a night (it's ten in my country). Hope this battle will be concluded soon.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
wait i forgot to address while Dante can forget shit i don't think it automatically means he will lose...cause a crazy yandere loli is in his face and I'm pretty sure he'll try to fight back anyway...And aren't there some cases that the body remembers shit like that (THIS PART IS SPECULATIVE ONLY just saying the cases lol)
Homura is not a crazy yandere loli...and i think that if she mindscrew dante then he just can not make a comeback....homuras magic is not like regular amnesia..she can make him beleive that he is a rock or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back