• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Magical Psycho Witch VS A demon for hire

Status
Not open for further replies.
On one side Dante can oneshot with whatever.

On the other side he lacks any of the broken immortalities, abstractions and regenerations from SMT demons as well as 0 resistances to Memory Manip (whether he resists something ike Power Drain should be arguable as there are skills of the sort in SMT, though considering the massive difference here Homura it's kinda irrelevant as Homura would be needing to drain him quite a lot before actually closing any gap, and by that point he would already have got whatever opportunity to oneshot, so.).

Finally, Dante's attacks can kinda be, you know, dodged. While memory stuff will hit directly as soon as she uses it. Make of that what you will, but while I'm at it...

Kaltias said:
Homura likely doesn't actually need to touch him, considering that both her magical girl form and her witch form don't need to do it to mindscrew and they are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Akuma Homura

I'm still not sure. I mean Homura can affected Sayaka's memory by clasping her hands. But comparing Sayaka to Dante is downright ridiculous. I'm still not sure it would works.

1) memory manipulation and power drain..she can just alter all of dantes memories and make him just a standing shell..then she wiill absorb his powers and kill him..

2) conceptual manipulation...should i say more?

3) reality warp/dimmensional manipulation are strong abilities that dante can not counter

4)she can also kill him in the past when he is still a baby

5) use the pocket reality manipulation trick and trap him in one FOREVERRRR!

and do not forget that dante will most likely try to kill the avatar of homura not the real entity!

1. Memory Manip is her best bet. Power absorption is kinda moot, if she fails to pull Memory Manipulation before too late she won't even get any chances to do so.

2. Literally everyone and their Mother in SMT deals with that in a daily basis.

3. Refer to 2 and just saying "Reality Warping" is buzz word, nearly every tier 2 in existence fights that in a daily basis.

4. Fairly sure this Dante is as independent of Space and Time as whatever other demon in SMT since he kinda exists in the Vortex World IIRC where the previous world/time-space already went boom.

5. Pocket Reality won't help much when her opponent is confirmed to be superior and capable of destroying a being who embodies Reality on a Multiversal+ scale. One shot and whatever pocket reality would go boom.

6. Doesn't even matter, SMT people kill beings with these types of immortality all the time since they destroy concepts, abstracts, mid-godly regenerators, etc, etc like they are destroying some rock, so yeah.

FateAlbane said:
Finally, Dante's attacks can kinda be, you know, dodged. While memory stuff will hit directly as soon as she uses it. Make of that what you will, but while I'm at it...
I don't see how Homura is dodging Round Trip, Whirlwind, or EaI's omnidirectional attack.

I'll be quite frank, I've never seen SMT Dante's omnidirectional projectiles covering entire Multiversal+ distances and leaving 0 space open for dodging so yeah, as far as I'm aware you can dodge that.

I guess that's fair.

Anyway, if this isn't a stomp then I vote Dante via massive AP advantage.

Naturally, do note that I didn't vote. I just gave clarification on stuff.

Dante can oneshot with whatever as soon as it connects. Homura can Memory Manip which may be easier to connect than whatever since she may actually dodge. Make of that what you will. It's either a coin-toss or one of those scenarios where people can look at character or chances and see who they think wins in more scenarios.

I know.

I personally think it's more likely that Dante will hit with any one of his attacks then Homura using memory manipulation.

Just my personal thoughts.

No problem. In that other thread I said "I think she has a chance at beating him", not a guaranteed victory by any means.

Considering in Rebellion Homura was using memory manipulation to begin with...?

Also, I just thought this - was Homura already mind-haxxing 2-A Madoka by changing her memories inside her witch's barrier before she hit Devil mode?

It's a tossup. The moment Homura tried to manipulate his memory, Dante already launched his attack which is most likely gonna hit her.

When it comes to AP, many SMT character rule it with only Digimon and (maybe) Lavos to combat it (More than Cal let on, and yes I'm triggered by that). This is basically Apocalymon vs Dante all over again.

Dante-Way more AP.

Dante's Opponent-More haxes.

Read my edit.

Ah, there we go.

Also, Apocalypmon spams OHK attacks as a norm, while Homura has one ability, I wouldn't say it's the same.

@Homu Mind Screwing an infinitely powerful 4-D conceptual nigh-omnipresent nigh-omniscient being >>>>>>> the combined fear of the dark from decilllions of millions.

Apparently it can work. This was brought up in Dialga vs Alphamon. Despite Alphamon being Immeasurable, apparently Dialga's Time powers could work...I guess. Immeasurable is odd. I doubt it will work on the level of 2-A's unless shown to be able to work of beings beyond time. Which is rare.

Immeasurable speed is odd. Because despite our qualifications imply that time, space, and causality should have no effect at all. I cannot think of a single immeasurable who can no-sell all 3.

I think Dante is going to win here. Assuming they both go offensive right off the bat, Dante would most likely be the one last standing even if forget about himself. That's also assume if Homura cannot evade his attack.

Edit: How did you do that slicethrough thingy?

I mean, Homura is like super likely to go for the mindscrew because she has done nothing but mindscrewing/memoryscrewing since the end of the anime.

Also apparently he doesn't have actually undodgeable attacks while Homura does. Dante can attack with a thought? If not, Homura holds the advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back