• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A little pony fights a giant radioactive lizard (2-4-13) (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, you keep saying that. Twilight's nothing special; this lizard's fought SpaceGodzilla who has telekinesis, hax, and I believe range all over Godzilla. Now, a question for you: what can Twilight do about low-mid regen that is souped up according to this key?

Yes, you keep saying that. Twilight's nothing special; this lizard's fought SpaceGodzilla who has telekinesis,
Godzilla is class G and Twilight is Stellar
hax, and I believe range all over Godzilla. Now, a question for you: what can Twilight do about
Twilight’s the one with better range and hax. Did you even bother with looking at her profile?
low-mid regen that is souped up according to this key?
Transmutation gg

Yes, you keep saying that. Twilight's nothing special; this lizard's fought SpaceGodzilla who has telekinesis,
hax, and I believe range all over Godzilla. Now, a question for you: what can Twilight do about
Twilight’s the one with better range and hax. Did you even bother with looking at her profile?
low-mid regen that is souped up according to this key?
Transmutation gg

And Godzilla has enough AP to sneeze on Twilight and kill her. This was figured out earlier ITT.

Again, she's nothing special. Did you bother looking at Spacey's? Granted, it looks like his IDW profile either was deleted or never existed, but trust me. He has edges on Godzilla very like what you say of Twilight. Still loses.

Transmutation gg

Atomic Breath = GG. Or a literal stomp. I can make the wincons sound simple, too.

And Godzilla has enough AP to sneeze on Twilight and kill her. This was figured out earlier ITT.
Do you not realize how big stellar is compared to class ******* G?
Again, she's nothing special. Did you bother looking at Spacey's? Granted, it looks like his IDW profile either was deleted or never existed, but trust me. He has edges on Godzilla very like what you say of Twilight. Still loses.
Twilight turns Godzilla into an orange.
Atomic Breath = GG. Or a literal stomp. I can make the wincons sound simple, too.
Twili can literAlly teleport

Do you not realize how big stellar is compared to class ******* G?

Does it actually matter when it's right in the first reply of this thread that Godzilla's AP is several loads over Twilight's to cover any actual issue? You yourself figured that out. I'm sure there will be a gap, but there is -also- a gap in AP dictating any single hit of Godzilla's finishes Twilight. This is akin to trying to beat down through rapid fire a boss that will one-shot you.

Twilight turns Godzilla into an orange.

Godzilla blasts her before she even gets the idea. Or walks on her, not even realizing.

Twili can literAlly teleport

And? That's just buying time at most. Maybe it'd work if Godzilla was every bit as intelligent as a normal lizard, but he's consistently shown to have a great mind for battle. Soon enough he'd know she's teleported so prepared a nice tail bash for her.

Now, regeneration boils Twilight's options down to leading with transmutation. If she doesn't lead with it, in the very first instant, she'll only realize she should have when it's too late. That I feel changes this, because it's going out on pretty iffy odds otherwise.

Does it actually matter when it's right in the first reply of this thread that Godzilla's AP is several loads over Twilight's to cover any actual issue? You yourself figured that out. I'm sure there will be a gap, but there is -also- a gap in AP dictating any single hit of Godzilla's finishes Twilight. This is akin to trying to beat down through rapid fire a boss that will one-shot you.
It does matter when Twilight can affect the Sun with her telekinesis
Godzilla blasts her before she even gets the idea. Or walks on her, not even realizing.
Twilight has fought giant monsters in the past and probably knows how to deal with them. And she can teleport away from getting stepped on.
And? That's just buying time at most. Maybe it'd work if Godzilla was every bit as intelligent as a normal lizard, but he's consistently shown to have a great mind for battle. Soon enough he'd know she's teleported so prepared a nice tail bash for her.
Godzilla’s instinctive reaction isn’t even that good. Hitting something without realizing? That’s poor justification for instinctive reaction if you ask me
Now, regeneration boils Twilight's options down to leading with transmutation. If she doesn't lead with it, in the very first instant, she'll only realize she should have when it's too late. That I feel changes this, because it's going out on pretty iffy odds otherwise.
Twi does lead with transmutation. She was gonna use it against a hydra but didn’t because she wasn’t confident IIRC. Plus she was a unicorn at the time.

It does matter when Twilight can affect the Sun with her telekinesis

I see where you're coming from, but unless she's like intending to yeet Godzilla into the sun outright, the strength of her telekinesis likely won't be a breaking factor. And again, Godzilla has fought a greatly competent and powerful telekinesis user before... the latter lost.

Twilight has fought giant monsters in the past and probably knows how to deal with them. And she can teleport away from getting stepped on.

Godzilla will be leagues above said giant monsters. Had we redirected this to be him VS say a hydra, or something else MLP has, we can guarantee Godzilla would shut said hydra out within seconds.

Godzilla’s instinctive reaction isn’t even that good. Hitting something without realizing? That’s poor justification for instinctive reaction if you ask me

I wasn't exactly about to spend ages going through every possibility to tell you he has a brain well above a usual lizard's. It has been shown consistently that whatever Godzilla fights, he adjusts his style accordingly. He adapts, and overcomes. A usual lizard would get tossed, that is true.

Twi does lead with transmutation. She was gonna use it against a hydra but didn’t because she wasn’t confident IIRC. Plus she was a unicorn at the time.

OK. Though, her arsenal will have well more than that. Has there been other things, she has also led with? And is it reliable to surmise she'd want to transmute Godzilla just as quickly as that hydra? It was a singular case, is what I can gather.

I see where you're coming from, but unless she's like intending to yeet Godzilla into the sun outright, the strength of her telekinesis likely won't be a breaking factor. And again, Godzilla has fought a greatly competent and powerful telekinesis user before... the latter lost.

Godzilla will be leagues above said giant monsters. Had we redirected this to be him VS say a hydra, or something else MLP has, we can guarantee Godzilla would shut said hydra out within seconds.
May I introduce you to spikezilla
I wasn't exactly about to spend ages going through every possibility to tell you he has a brain well above a usual lizard's. It has been shown consistently that whatever Godzilla fights, he adjusts his style accordingly. He adapts, and overcomes. A usual lizard would get tossed, that is true.
like, what are his skill feats? tell me.
OK. Though, her arsenal will have well more than that. Has there been other things, she has also led with? And is it reliable to surmise she'd want to transmute Godzilla just as quickly as that hydra? It was a singular case, is what I can gather.
she has used crystal sealing and yes. she would use it on a large monster instead of any regular pony.

Yep, looking like one-shot fodder for Godzilla, or at least one who wouldn't put up a super good fight. Even size-wise he maybe goes up to the G's knees.

like, what are his skill feats? tell me.

He one-shots SpaceGodzilla, who of which was enfused with Satan thus also with more power by Satan. Keeping in mind: SpaceGodzilla is a fellow telekinesis user. This is around the surface level for IDW Godzilla, who otherwise beats on actual deities and such.

she has used crystal sealing and yes. she would use it on a large monster instead of any regular pony.

OK, fair enough, now the issue is the timing. This would literally be a "first to hit = first to win" scenario. If Godzilla rushes in first, GG, he has it. If Twilight transmutates him first, she has it. Though, Godzilla has a lot more in his favour, overall. Twilight has from what I can count one maybe two wincons? But any action by Godzilla offs Twilight.

Yep, looking like one-shot fodder for Godzilla, or at least one who wouldn't put up a super good fight. Even size-wise he maybe goes up to the G's knees.
im saying that Twi has seen giant monsters before and probably knows how to deal with them.
He one-shots SpaceGodzilla, who of which was enfused with Satan thus also with more power by Satan. Keeping in mind: SpaceGodzilla is a fellow telekinesis user. This is around the surface level for IDW Godzilla, who otherwise beats on actual deities and such.
one shotting isnt a skill feat. That's basically saying that Saitama is more skilled than almost everyone in his verse because he oneshots them.
OK, fair enough, now the issue is the timing. This would literally be a "first to hit = first to win" scenario. If Godzilla rushes in first, GG, he has it. If Twilight transmutates him first, she has it. Though, Godzilla has a lot more in his favour, overall. Twilight has from what I can count one maybe two wincons? But any action by Godzilla offs Twilight.
Twilight would probably hit first considering the SBA range of 4 KM

I see where you're coming from, but unless she's like intending to yeet Godzilla into the sun outright, the strength of her telekinesis likely won't be a breaking factor.
Restraining any and all possible movement with superior ls is an option.
Godzilla has fought a greatly competent and powerful telekinesis user before... the latter lost.'
Context is needed. How'd he win, how did they utilize said telekinesis in combat? I have no clue, so you going "Oh but he fought people with telekinesis" really doesn't say a lot.
Soon enough he'd know she's teleported so prepared a nice tail bash for her.
A Skyscraper sized Kaiju is gonna tail swipe from several kilometers away?

im saying that Twi has seen giant monsters before and probably knows how to deal with them.

OK. Though this isn't transmutated, right? I know Spike only enough to know Twilight would've had to revert his form, to the tiny little one.

one shotting isnt a skill feat. That's basically saying that Saitama is more skilled than almost everyone in his verse because he oneshots them.

And how about literally beating up deities? He does sort of take a deity's powers and kill it with them. This lizard definitely knows what he's doing. SpaceGodzilla was simply a bigger win than I initially expected, but point taken.

Twilight would probably hit first considering the SBA range of 4 KM

Subjective, Godzilla can simply use size mass to close the gap.

Restraining any and all possible movement with superior ls is an option.

One I am perfectly sure Godzilla does not care about... especially considering his low-mid regen which forces Twilight to bring the big guns in before anything else.

Context is needed.

It's in this thread. SpaceGodzilla is greatly potent with his telekinesis, a power getting cited around here, and still lost to this version of Godzilla. By a one-shot, even. SpaceGodzilla had the powers of Satan backing him, and still lost hilariously. Thus, TK isn't everything.

A Skyscraper sized Kaiju is gonna tail swipe from several kilometers away?

Godzilla would have thought in advance by this point, expecting Twilight. Even then. If that doesn't work, he can just destroy a house with his tail or so, and launch the shrapnel at her.

OK. Though this isn't transmutated, right? I know Spike only enough to know Twilight would've had to revert his form, to the tiny little one.
Not necessarily. She doesn't really know any size alteration spells, so shrinking via transfiguration wouldn't really be an option. Also, if she did that, there's nothing stopping Spike from just growing back to his regular size.

the telekinesis LS seems to be a bit unbeatable for godzilla
but his durability would prevent it from actually doing damage
transmutation seems to be the win condition here, but also it gets one shot so
this seems to be just a ohko fest, why has nobody voted inconclusive yet?

the telekinesis LS seems to be a bit unbeatable for godzilla
but his durability would prevent it from actually doing damage
transmutation seems to be the win condition here, but also it gets one shot so
this seems to be just a ohko fest, why has nobody voted inconclusive yet?

Now you mention it, inconclusive is probably the best. But there's so much votes on either or...

One I am perfectly sure Godzilla does not care about... especially considering his low-mid regen which forces Twilight to bring the big guns in before anything else.
Restrained movements make it harder for Godzilla to retaliate. That was the point.

Assuming she doesn't outright try to blast with transfiguration, this won't be relevant as she doesn't have the AP to force regeneration in the first place.
It's in this thread.
You're the only one who brought it up. I need something more specific. Also, I edited my og comment.
Godzilla would have thought in advance by this point, expecting Twilight.
Expecting what? To get in close range? She'll dodge to the side with it. She's not dumb enough to get in the melee range of a massive monster when she can try to play the range game. And how's the shrapnel gonna hit? The highest range he has is with his breath attacks and only goes up to several kilometers.

Speaking of which, exactly how far range do his breath attacks have? It only says a few kilometers, which isn't specific. Does he go for it at the very beginning? He doesn't really know Twilight's capabilities, so I'm not sure if he'd try a beam or try to close the gap.

Restrained movements make it harder for Godzilla to retaliate. That was the point.

Then, it's just a buying time option, I point out the regen because that means there's nothing Twilight can do but the few absolute win-cons. The more this goes on, the clearer it is we should be agreeing to vote on incon lol...

Assuming she doesn't outright try to blast with transfiguration, this won't be relevant as she doesn't have the AP to force regeneration in the first place.

Point taken

You're the only one who brought it up. I need something more specific. Also, I edited my og comment.

It is literally an overkill. SpaceGodzilla does not even get to try it, he just gets obliterated:
main-qimg-9adf28bfb1b8e363c766607d763a2b6b-pjlq

I know you might want to groan at the non-display of TK, but if freakin' SpaceGodzilla stood 0 chance of using it, then it's not looking good for Twilight. Being exceptional at something means nothing if you don't even have a chance to use it.

Expecting what? To get in close range? She'll dodge to the side with it. She's not dumb enough to get in the melee range of a massive monster when she can try to play the range game.

Though, it's doubly true he's not dumb enough to just stand there and let her plot till she can get the wincon in. As I have tried to say: for a lizard, he is exceptionally smart. His mind is one of adapting.

Speaking of which, exactly how far range do his breath attacks have? It only says a few kilometers, which isn't specific. Does he go for it at the very beginning? He doesn't really know Twilight's capabilities, so I'm not sure if he'd try a beam or try to close the gap.

I'm afraid someone else will have to fill this one in for me.

Then, it's just a buying time option, I point out the regen because that means there's nothing Twilight can do but the few absolute win-cons. The more this goes on, the clearer it is we should be agreeing to vote on incon lol...
She can use telekinesis at transfiguration at the same time. It has a use besides buying time.
It is literally an overkill. SpaceGodzilla does not even get to try it, he just gets obliterated:

I know you might want to groan at the non-display of TK, but if freakin' SpaceGodzilla stood 0 chance of using it, then it's not looking good for Twilight. Being exceptional at something means nothing if you don't even have a chance to use it.
Yeah, because he tried to get in close range by the looks of it, something Twilight will not do. But, she probably won't even use the telekinesis until later. She's done it in battle, but magic beams are more her style. So, idk why it's being argued. It won't be used until a bit later on, and I'm pretty sure the match will have been done by then depending on who hits who.
Though, it's doubly true he's not dumb enough to just stand there and let her plot till she can get the wincon in. As I have tried to say: for a lizard, he is exceptionally smart. His mind is one of adapting.
Fair, but by the looks of it, the difference is Twilight can keep out of range and stay that way, while still having the range advantage. If she decides to play the long game, that means there's nothing Godzilla can do to hit her, while she can keep hitting him, with whatever she wants, all while staying out of his range.

Assuming the first beam isn't transfiguration, the second one absolutely will be. She won't sit there and keep attacking something with brute force when she A: Knows it won't do shit. B: When she has far better alternatives.

Side question, but how long does it take for Godzilla to fire his beams? Do they need a bit of charging or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back