• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Little Magi Discussion

A never ending heirarchy is just endless 1-B, it's not High 1-B if the "end" doesn't exist. From what I read there all it implied was that they would reach the end of the heirarchy, which would be High 1-B. Low 1-A would require a massive different kind of jump over the complete heirarchy itself
From what I have read in this thread Destiny is specified as something above the never ending hierarchy not a part of the said hierarchy

A never ending heirarchy is just endless 1-B, it's not High 1-B if the "end" doesn't exist. From what I read there all it implied was that they would reach the end of the heirarchy, which would be High 1-B. Low 1-A would require a massive different kind of jump over the complete heirarchy itself
This will be nice and all but David speech is a flowery language and just a motivational speech, and also the way the palace work is by swapping you one step at a time and you will never reach the end of infinity taking one step at a time
From what I have read in this thread Destiny is specified as something above the never ending hierarchy not a part of the said hierarchy
Nah then u saw wrong man,

am i the only one who has read the damn manga here?

motivational speech
Prove that there is something beyond the Hierachy? I mean a solid Prove not some motivational speech like dude you got to want to really wank to even think that David trying to persuade Sinbad to team up with him to shatter the dimensions and strike down the gods while seeing how far the limits of destiny can expand means they will be above the High 1-B Hierachy later on then be low 1-A and after that they will become 1A that is a good joke lmao.

There is no said end to the Hierachy and the way the palace work is by swapping you with the person right above you, so that means that is what will keep on going on for infinity the hierachy has no top , and what they will be using is the palace by swapping the person directly above them and since it is infinite they will never reach the top. and also i quote "Let us see the most Distant ends of this destiny" (their Destiny been swapping hierachy eith the person right above them) holds no water and does not mean they will eventually break through the Hierachy i mean the method they are using already debunks this, or you think you can reach infinity by taking 1 step at a time? Cause they are also taking one step at a time and yes they will never reach the top cause there is no top it is infinite

Unless you have other proofs dont even bother, i am going to unsubscribe to this thread now

You should read what Darksmash has said,and it is something that I have said overtime before actually
Dark smash talked about a never ending hierarchy being high 1-B not about how destiny which is above the said hierarchy is not low 1-A

Dark smash talked about a never ending hierarchy being high 1-B not about how destiny which is above the said hierarchy is not low 1-A
This is what he said:
"A never ending heirarchy is just endless 1-B, it's not High 1-B if the "end" doesn't exist."

This is what he said:
"A never ending heirarchy is just endless 1-B, it's not High 1-B if the "end" doesn't exist."
Yes and destiny is above that said hierarchy it's not a part of it darksmash never talked about it

This is what he said:
High 1-B | High Hyperverse level: Characters who can universally affect, create and/or destroy structures whose size is equivalent to a countably infinite number of qualitative sizes above a universal model, usually represented in fiction by endless hierarchies of layers of existence, each succeeding one completely trivializing the previous into insignificance, or more generally a space with countably infinite dimensions

From the tiering system

Yes and destiny is above that said hierarchy it's not a part of it darksmash never talked about it
I don't say it is not beyond,what I mean is being endless is different with infinite unless this wiki treat differently

It doesn't change the fact that it is Infinite. High 1-B from the tiering system clearly uses endless layers
Also David literally calls it to be infinite so saying endless here is not infinite is pretty pointless

It doesn't change the fact that it is Infinite. High 1-B from the tiering system clearly uses endless layers
That's why I said endless here is valid if infinite=endless in this wiki,although I have found many threads that don't say so

That's why I said endless here is valid if infinite=endless in this wiki,although I have found many threads that don't say so
Endless without context wouldn't get High 1-B. Magi has enough context that endless = Infinite. There are Infinite dimensions, infinite gods

The gods aren't high 1-B because none of them truly are "infinite-dimensional beings"

There are infinite dimensions. And there are gods residing in each higher dimension. But there's no god that exists in an "infinite dimensional place". Just gods existing in each higher dimension after the last. The entire Hierarchy is the Infinite-dimensional thing

A concept that is above an infinite amount of dimensions sounds like a low 1-A concept
Makes sense judging from the fact that rukh has never been destroy in the series and how it completely independent from reality, removing rukh from reality is returning it to nothingness

Well I never finished Magi so I don't know the specifics, but that blog quite literally explains how everyone falls under destiny set by a higher god, so where did this additional destiny suddenly come from and why would it be qualitatively superior to the heirarchy?

This will be nice and all but David speech is a flowery language and just a motivational speech, and also the way the palace work is by swapping you one step at a time and you will never reach the end of infinity taking one step at a time
I mean I don't know the context, I was just explaining how the argument itself doesn't reach low 1-A.

Though about the infinity thing this site is pretty lax with that kind of stuff. The Umineko ladder is considered infinite even if all witches reach the top by climbing one step at a time, same with SCP 3812's shenanigans.

Well I never finished Magi so I don't know the specifics, but that blog quite literally explains how everyone falls under destiny set by a higher god, so where did this additional destiny suddenly come from and why would it be qualitatively superior to the heirarchy?
basically Head canon from OP
I mean I don't know the context, I was just explaining how the argument itself doesn't reach low 1-A.
the context was when David was trying to persuade Sibad to use the palace and start climbing into higher world, but Sinbad refused cause climbing higher means using up the entire rukh in the loweer world and killing humans. It was in that context David said trying to motivate Sinbad "We will break dimensions, crush the Gods, and see the very end of 'Fate' that spreads out beyond infinite battle" So it was basically flowery words and does not hold any weight
Though about the infinity thing this site is pretty lax with that kind of stuff. The Umineko ladder is considered infinite even if all witches reach the top by climbing one step at a time, same with SCP 3812's shenanigans.
I dont know shit about SCP but Umineko has more context and there was a world shown to be above the Hierachy and sea of nothingness and also methods of reaching there is more than just taking steps at a time. compared to one statement of flowery language and you want to upgrade

I dont know shit about SCP but Umineko has more context and there was a world shown to be above the Hierachy and sea of nothingness and also methods of reaching there is more than just taking steps at a time. compared to one statement of flowery language and you want to upgrade
This "world above the heirarchy" is still reached by the ladder though, by the exact same algorithm of taking one step at a time.

This "world above the heirarchy" is still reached by the ladder though, by the exact same algorithm of taking one step at a time.
With more context behind it and age it takes to reach it e.t.c. and also it was shown that there is a world above the ladder that witches can reach

With more context behind it and age it takes to reach it e.t.c. and also it was shown that there is a world above the ladder that witches can reach
What context exactly? The world above the ladder is still reached by taking final steps on the ladder

What context exactly? The world above the ladder is still reached by taking final steps on the ladder
To Tired to type so just this should explain why Umineko has more context, and also you could not be more wrong than you are
first in Umineko the difference between intermediate layers is not one R>F but multiple dimensions. each layer contains non-dualism, an infinite nothingness, all linear time, non-linear time, endless space as well as infinite possibilities and impossibilities. not only is something from a higher dimension superior to something from a lower one, but it is to the point that even something infinite in a lower dimension would be non-existent for those in the higher dimension. Also it is after you stop being human after ypu can no longer feel the ground beneath you after you get erased and born again can you reach the witch domain.
Accordingly, no extensions of the Human Domain would be able to reach there physically, only being represented as a concept in the form of Kakera, and all of its expansion is nothing but a game board (fiction) to the beings in the Witch Domain.
The Human Domain is nothing but a chessboard to beings in the witch domain, with there being no difference to them between the normal human worlds and the supernatural or higher dimensional world, as all of those are just cells on the gameboard.
The words and languages of the Human Domain are limited compared to those in the higher domain, and they can’t express the concepts of the Witch Domain or understand them. So the fictions/stories created by Humans that make up the Human Domain would never be able to reach into this higher domain because of this limitation of expression.

But those limitations aren’t only to language, but to one’s own spirit/being too. The only known ways of reaching into the Witch Domain is by either being led there by a higher being, becoming their Piece or Miko, in this way the higher being guaranteeing your existence in the Witch Domain; or by an internal evolution of the spirit.
That is how you get to transcend the hierachy to become 1A not by climbing a ladder, the ladder part comes from the 1A to 1A+, and thats why they are 1A+ not High 1A

Last edited:
That is how you get to transcend the hierachy to become 1A not by climbing a ladder, the ladder part comes from the 1A to 1A+, and thats why they are 1A+
That was my point though. The ladder is still treated as having infinite steps(for 1-A+). I wasn't talking about qualitative nature of the heirarchy(technically that's wanked too but I can care less about Umineko on this wiki)

That's why I said what was shown here is High 1-B at best

That was my point though. The ladder is still treated as having infinite steps(for 1-A+). I wasn't talking about qualitative nature of the heirarchy(technically that's wanked too but I can care less about Umineko on this wiki)
Characters who stand an infinite number of steps above "Baseline" Outerversal realms and structures are to have a + modifier in their.

that is kind of what gives 1A+ and why the witches can be 1a+ but never high 1A and also none of them is High 1A, well except beato and that one is a different case
That's why I said what was shown here is High 1-B at best
Yup

I don't know; the statement seems weird since destiny would still be control by a higher god.

Assuming at face value it was valid and hierarchy is High 1-B, a higher god seeing the hierarchy of High 1-B as fiction given the context of Magi would be 1-A or Low 1-A at worst; Low 1-A tier is usually given when the context of transcendence to High 1-B hierarchies is vague like a character just exists outside of High 1-B hierarchy. The next higher god would be 1-A, from seeing Low 1-A or 1-A as fiction; the other gods would go onward of 1-A

Last edited:
I don't know; the statement seems weird since destiny would still be control by a higher god.

Assuming at face value it was valid and hierarchy is High 1-B, a higher god seeing the hierarchy of High 1-A as fiction given the context of Magi would be 1-A or Low 1-A at worst; Low 1-A tier is usually given when the context of transcendence to High 1-B hierarchies is vague like a character just exists outside of High 1-B hierarchy. The next higher god would be 1-A, from seeing Low 1-A or 1-A as fiction; the other gods would go onward of 1-A
till we have possibly high 1A, and infinitely above baseline High 1A, then possibly Tier 0

Assuming it was like this valid, High 1-A to Tier 0 wouldn't work the same as above and wouldn't be valid. There would be more contexts needed to prove some higher gods exists completely outside or transcends 1-A hierarchy framework for High 1-A and High 1-A hierarchy framework for Tier 0, like the tiering system elaborates upon.

Tier High 1-A or Tier 0 would be too vague.

Back