• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Magi stuff

Lormac_CC

He/Him
So I made this blog some time ago on my view on Magi cosmology, gods and the Hierarchy.

I am dropping this for everyone to see, I am not trying to upgrade anyone, it is just a discussion of my view on cosmology. If it gets accepted, then I will create a CRT for the wiki

Considering that the Hierarchy of the Gods is stated to be Infinite, everything that is beyond that would be Low 1-A, so for now I would agree with the blog.

Considering that the Hierarchy of the Gods is stated to be Infinite, everything that is beyond that would be Low 1-A, so for now I would agree with the blog.
Including the Sacred palace outright becoming possibly 1-B?

I will make a CRT soon, I will also clear some misconceptions like llah being the first god on the Hierarchy or that the Hierarchy even have a beginning. I have already created a blog on that already. I will post it after the CRT that is currently on,

I feel like you probably don’t understand the tiering system sorry but nothing here is even low 1A,
I don’t understand how Ilah creating another world is suppose to mean he created another 1B hierarchy all on its own like where is that even coming from I am baffled, and yes a 4D can create a 3D world a 3D can create 2D world and so on
And by your logic of beyond gods they will become infinitely into tier 0 and we already explained to you how that is blatantly false about leaving the hierarchy

Anyway that’s my two cents on it

I don’t understand how Ilah creating another world is suppose to mean he created another 1B
Yep, well I don't intend to use the blog for anything. It was just an idea I had, long time ago
And by your logic of beyond gods they will become infinitely into tier 0
Don't even know how this reached tier 0
I feel like you probably don’t understand the tiering system sorry but nothing here is even low 1A
Yeah, anything beyond the Hierarchy should be 1-A as it is beyond the extension of the Hierarchy. Just my opinion though.
yes a 4D can create a 3D world a 3D can create 2D world and so on
Looking at it again. The difference between layers might be bigger than Dimensional transdence. Again I don't intend to use the blog for the CRT

As I said before, I don't intend to use this blog. There is a different blog that actually explain things more, I will use that for the CRT

Last edited:
Yes like when you finished college and the dean said “go and you will conquer the world” he does not mean you will become genghis khan or Alexander the Great.
Save strength for the CRT. What makes you think I won't conquer the world

Did someone familiar or knowledgeable with Japanese checked the translations?

Last edited:
So from what I understand the argument depends on interpreting destiny extending beyond the infinite battle to mean destiny extends "beyond" the hierarchy.

But the statement says that it extends beyond their fight, not beyond the hierarchy itself. The fight to reach the top would obviously be infinite, and once they reach the top they would go "beyond" their fight as whoever reaches the top wins the fight. So it doesn't really mean much at all. Though that's just what I interpret from the scans as I never finished the manga myself

0222-019.png

0222-020.png

Why I took the scan up is due to the person that said it. David can see characters that haven't even started existing. He could see Alibaba, jafar and different characters. Characters that didn't even exist when he was alive

Last edited:
Back