• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Little Magi Discussion

If the translation is correct and all, I agree with it, but not sure if its enough to 1-A tho, maybe Low 1-A

Give reasonings pls
So out of context, i have read the entire Manga and yes nothing states that they will exist outside the Hierachy later on like literally nothing. and this statement "We will break dimensions, crush the Gods, and see the very end of 'Fate' that spreads out beyond infinite battles!! " is just simply David saying they will reach the top of the Hierachy with the palace and that is where their potential 1-B key comes from

So out of context
I don't see how it is out of context
yes nothing states that they will exist outside the Hierachy later on like literally nothing
Sinbad's destiny was to destroy this destiny which affects the entire High 1-B Structure
is just simply David saying they will reach the top of the Hierachy with the palace and that is where their potential 1-B key comes from
David is saying destiny extends beyond the the Infinite gods and the Hierarchy, destiny also has an end which is beyond the Infinite gods and their hierarchy

Last edited:
I don't see how it is out of context

Sinbad's destiny was to destroy this destiny which affects the entire High 1-B Structure

David is saying destiny extends beyond the the Infinite gods and the Hierarchy, destiny also has an end which is beyond the Infinite gods and their hierarchy
David never said this and again this is taking stuffs out of context and giving meaning to words and statements that dont mean what was said.

In this context it ssimply means trhey will reach the very top of the hierachy when they are in control of the palace

David never said this and again this is taking stuffs out of context and giving meaning to words and statements that dont mean what was said.

In this context it ssimply means trhey will reach the very top of the hierachy when they are in control of the palace
I am not taking things out of context neither am I giving meaning to things, This is what David said "We will break dimensions, crush the Gods, and see the very end of 'Fate' that spreads out beyond infinite battles!!.
Infinite battle = infinite gods/Dimensions
Fate has an end which is beyond the Infinite gods.

Now you are saying it means they would reach the top, but that Hierarchy doesn't have a peak in the first place, which is why gods keep giving destiny to each other

I think David's statement that goes beyond "infinite battle = infinite dimensions" has many context in meaning or it could be some kind of flowery word

That's still too much vague, you still need many supporting scans not just stick to one scan to prove David's words.

But, given that possibly Low 1-A it's fine

I am not taking things out of context neither am I giving meaning to things, This is what David said "We will break dimensions, crush the Gods, and see the very end of 'Fate' that spreads out beyond infinite battles!!.
Infinite battle = infinite gods/Dimensions
Fate has an end which is beyond the Infinite gods.

Now you are saying it means they would reach the top, but that Hierarchy doesn't have a peak in the first place, which is why gods keep giving destiny to each other
I am glad you are saying the hierachy does not have a peak so yes it David means they will keep on rising forever for infinity till you know they fight the last god you know their is no last god and they can only swap one place at a time with the palace so yes there is no such thing as possibly this will not even qualify for High 1B but you are reaching for low 1A? lol what a joke and again that is taken out of context and a flowery language and simply David giving a bad motivational speech about how they will use the palace to ascend the hierachy

I am glad you are saying the hierachy does not have a peak so yes it David means they will keep on rising forever for infinity till you know they fight the last god you know their is no last god and they can only swap one place at a time with the palace so yes there is no such thing as possibly this will not even qualify for High 1B but you are reaching for low 1A? lol what a joke and again that is taken out of context and a flowery language and simply David giving a bad motivational speech about how they will use the palace to ascend the hierachy
Seriously, the only thing you have said is that it is out of context. Google translation says beyond the endless battles! There are endless/Infinite gods on the hierarchy we know. Now a statement was made that destiny has an end which is beyond the Hierarchy and you are saying is that it is out of context, I honestly don't see how it is out of context. Bring up a counter rather than saying out of context

Seriously, the only thing you have said is that it is out of context. Google translation says beyond the endless battles! There are endless/Infinite gods on the hierarchy we know. Now a statement was made that destiny has an end which is beyond the Hierarchy and you are saying is that it is out of context, I honestly don't see how it is out of context. Bring up a counter rather than saying out of context
Why dont you send the first three pages before that, why would i ned to counter something that needs no counter.
what chapter is this let everyone go and read it and tell me how that is not taken out of context and simply flowery language, the same David that will mindless follow the said Destiny cause he is the Singularity, the same one that cannot even answer who is making him follow that destiny but somehow you want to take a motivation speech(Flowery language) from him to wank the verse? common

Last edited:
Why dont you send the first three pages before that, why would i ned to counter something that needs no counter.
what chapter is this let everyone go and read it and tell me how that is not taken out of context and simply flowery language, the same David that will mindless follow the said Destiny cause he is the Singularity, the same one that cannot even answer who is making him follow that destiny but somehow you want to take a motivation speech(Flowery language) from him to wank the verse? common

the same David that will mindless follow the said Destiny cause he is the Singularity
Honestly this doesn't disprove my point, it doesn't change the fact that he can see destiny thread and he is chosen
the same one that cannot even answer who is making him follow that destiny
Not a counter
but somehow you want to take a motivation speech(Flowery language) from him to wank the verse? common
Not a counter either

Yeah this is not going to pass anyway, so why do i even bother, it is simply flowery language. "Join hands with me let us see to the end of this planet" - flowery language wont grant a rating of any kind
and again and again a flowery language taken out of context

Last edited:
Yeah this is not going to pass anyway, so why do i even bother, it is simply flowery language. "Join hands with me let us see to the end of this planet" - flowery language wont grant a rating of any kind
and again and again a flowery language taken out of context
Both are two different things, I explained the relationship between destiny and gods

This does not disprove the fact that he simply wants sinbads help in reaching the top of the Hierachy
I already pointed out that the hierarchy has no peak, destiny ends lies beyond the Hierarchy which is Infinite.

I already pointed out that the hierarchy has no peak, destiny ends lies beyond the Hierarchy which is Infinite.
Prove that there is something beyond the Hierachy? I mean a solid Prove not some motivational speech like dude you got to want to really wank to even think that David trying to persuade Sinbad to team up with him to shatter the dimensions and strike down the gods while seeing how far the limits of destiny can expand means they will be above the High 1-B Hierachy later on then be low 1-A and after that they will become 1A that is a good joke lmao.

There is no said end to the Hierachy and the way the palace work is by swapping you with the person right above you, so that means that is what will keep on going on for infinity the hierachy has no top , and what they will be using is the palace by swapping the person directly above them and since it is infinite they will never reach the top. and also i quote "Let us see the most Distant ends of this destiny" (their Destiny been swapping hierachy eith the person right above them) holds no water and does not mean they will eventually break through the Hierachy i mean the method they are using already debunks this, or you think you can reach infinity by taking 1 step at a time? Cause they are also taking one step at a time and yes they will never reach the top cause there is no top it is infinite

Unless you have other proofs dont even bother, i am going to unsubscribe to this thread now

I see nothing that is low 1-A here. Only potentially High 1-B
You are better than me when it comes to Dimensions and stuff, so can I get your reason for High 1-B rather than low 1-A, cause the size of the Hierarchy is High 1-B

Neutral for now-The only issue I see is how their can be a god outside the current existing hierarchy when there wasn't really anything that suggests there exists gods beyond the hierarchy. The statement also seems like some hyperbole rather than actual. I'll agree if anyone can prove that there are gods that exists beyond the hierarchy.

Neutral for now-The only issue I see is how their can be a god outside the current existing hierarchy when there wasn't really anything that suggests there exists gods beyond the hierarchy. The statement also seems like some hyperbole rather than actual. I'll agree if anyone can prove that there are gods that exists beyond the hierarchy.
This is why I went for possibily, we where given a side of a coin which is destiny exists beyond the endless Hierarchy and ends there, gods control destiny, the other side we weren't given were gods beyond the hierarchy we know

This is why I went for possibily, we where given a side of a coin which is destiny exists beyond the endless Hierarchy and ends there, gods control destiny, the other side we weren't given were gods beyond the hierarchy we know
Couldn't that be interpretated as destiny or rukh being a concept that exists beyond the hierarchy of the gods?

Tbh if we assume that there is a god that exists beyond the hierarchy then we should assume that there are ton of gods that transcend it as well,since it's the absolute rule of the verse

You are better than me when it comes to Dimensions and stuff, so can I get your reason for High 1-B rather than low 1-A, cause the size of the Hierarchy is High 1-B
A never ending heirarchy is just endless 1-B, it's not High 1-B if the "end" doesn't exist. From what I read there all it implied was that they would reach the end of the heirarchy, which would be High 1-B. Low 1-A would require a massive different kind of jump over the complete heirarchy itself

Back