• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A little bit of fact checking for Kirby's profile

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
Just a few things for his abilities:

-Kirby being able to regenerate from being shattered is based on a scan from the manga; a separate canon.

-Him being able to throw off half of his body seems to be exclusive to the cutter ability. Same thing with the balloon. We haven't seen him display this level of Regenerationn outside of copy abilities.

-Why is Shadow Kirby mentioned in the justification for him having Regenerationn, exactly? I doubt Shadow Kirby is made from the same substance (or whatever) that Kirby is made out of.

-Is there any statement that shows Kirby's stomach dimension is infinite in size, or is this just an assumption?

-The day and night time ability should not be given to Kirby if it's only via a switch.

-Yes.

-Without scaling his regen to Shadow Kirby or using his Ghost form, yes.

-I disagree, he's basically a Kirby of a different color.

-I heard that the anime mentions it. While it's also a separate canon, the games incorporated the idea, as they usually do with many others. Cal was going to elaborate on how the anime is a secondary canon one of these days.

-Really? Ok.

If you're talking about the Amazing Mirror one then I can buy it I guess. But I'm not entirely comfortable with it. I think it would take a little bit more evidence than just "scaling his regen".

I don't see how we can consider the Anime a "secondary canon". The only thing tying it to the main games, as far as I know, is Escargoon making a cameo appearance in a Mass Attack minigame, and a commercial.

Yeah. Kirby isn't just going to bring a switch into battle with him; he only gets to use it when it conveniently happens to be in the environment with him.

In Kirby Fighters Deluxe and the Kirby Fighters mini-game Kirby battles "other Kirbys" with Shadow Kirby as a boss and a playable character just as an alternative color of Kirby. Amazing Mirror doesn't do much.

There is far more, and resent games make it more notable, but I will let Cal do the talk there.

His teleportation in base should also be removed then.

Back