• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Jinchūriki" Naruto Uzumaki VS "Missing Nin" Haku

• Starting Distance: 3m
  • Both in-character
  • Akatsuki Suppression Mission to Fated Battle Between Brothers Naruto
  • Kyūbi Influence restricted | Alive Haku

Naruto: 7 (@Kin201, @Apollonir.Scale, @That_moron2, @MinatoSparkle, @MintyBoi1, @TegamiBachi25, @TauanVictor)

Haku:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Is his version fighting Haku weaker than his 1-tailed form? If so Teen KN1 Naruto>Kid KN1 Naruto>Kabuto>Haku

Kabuto is on Kakashi's level, but he is referred to as weak. End of Part1: Are Naruto and Sasuke stronger than Kakashi? If they are strong, we can say Naruto>Kakashi>Haku.

Is his version fighting Haku weaker than his 1-tailed form? If so Teen KN1 Naruto>Kid KN1 Naruto>Kabuto>Haku

Kabuto is on Kakashi's level, but he is referred to as weak. End of Part1: Are Naruto and Sasuke stronger than Kakashi? If they are strong, we can say Naruto>Kakashi>Haku.
Kakashi isn't stronger than Haku.

I have no idea about this issue. Can someone write the advantages and disadvantages of both sides?

What I want to say: I think the discussions about Naruto character vs. Naruto character do not attract much attention.
Agreed. Although VSThreads only have repercussions when they're awkward in engaged fandoms tbh.

Well, what do you think of the fight itself?

Naruto was only reaching Kakashis level with the rasen shuriken. So Haku should have a stat advantage here. Idk how does he deal with Narutos 1000 clones tho

I have no idea about this issue. Can someone write the advantages and disadvantages of both sides?
Naruto's advantages come especially from his Kage Bunshin no Jutsu and Gamabunta summoning, as well as other organic abilities. Another advantage is the RasenShuriken, but idk if Haku would be hit so easily.

For his part, Haku seems to be more skilled, precise, a bit faster in overall speed, has Danmaku, can incapacitate Naruto with Acupuncture and kill him through the ice mirrors.

Naruto's advantages come especially from his Kage Bunshin no Jutsu and Gamabunta summoning, as well as other organic abilities. Another advantage is the RasenShuriken, but idk if Haku would be hit so easily.

For his part, Haku seems to be more skilled, precise, a bit faster in overall speed, has Danmaku, can incapacitate Naruto with Acupuncture and kill him through the ice mirrors.
Tenji bridge Naruto doesn't have the rasen shuriken and doesn't use gama in character.

The same can be said for ice mirrors with SoL Danmaku.
No one has said this so far...

Naruto has knowledge of this and he is quite smart in using clones as seen when he outsmarted Kakuzu. A rasengan will one-shot. Naruto was blitzed so hard in part 1 because he was only Supersonic. Now I won't say he is remotely close to SoL in this key but he's much faster, so he should be able to create hundreds of clones to break the ice mirrors with rasengan barrage.

Well, what do you think of the fight itself?
Since Naruto has fought against Haku before, he knows what Haku is capable of. However, Haku does not know that Naruto has learned rasengan. He has better chakra control than before. Apart from these, Haku seems to be able to dominate with his Mirror technique. Because this technique is Speed of light. I don't remember if Haku used this as his starting move. But I feel like Naruto could beat him without him using it.

They have similar scaling chains, Naruto has more offensive options and can one shot with Oodama Rasengan and especially Rasenshuriken, Haku's more skilled and with Ice Mirrors is definitely faster, but Naruto can probably destroy them at this point, and clones would help a lot. He even outmaneuvered Merged Kakuzu. I'm giving it to Naruto with some difficulty.

Yeah think Naruto will h his prior knowledge could pull something with his clones to blast Haku with the one big attack he needs. Naruto FRA

Back