• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Jedi Master vs An Unlucky Huntsman

I've wanted to do this one for a long while.

High 7-C Version of Kenobi being used against high 7-C Qrow

Speed Equalised with no prep, battle takes place in a hanger bay of a star destroyer with various things like a stairs to a balcony and crates etc. First to six votes wins.

Kenobi: 1

Qrow: 0

Gallery-1503061083-cloneinline
Qrow Scythe

Well its description here states it causes misfortune to everyone around him including allies. It could potentially affect himself like the conclusion with his bout against Tyrian but if Ruby was not present I wonder if it would have occured as it wouldn't have anyone else to target. If it constantly amped his opponents attacks Qrow would likely have been killed way before RWBY Season one started.

I'd picture an example of this being Kenobi trying to force push Qrow, only to find he's not been sent as far away as he wanted to make it effective. Probably wouldn't lessen every force power use Kenobi tries but it should prevent him from just ragdolling and calling it gg. Also I'm not sure Kenobi would just force push right out of the gate as he tends to favour the blade more. Still that's a very important question, hope my answer was okay.

The force won't work on Qrow as he's a good deal stronger, even in the show the force tk canonically doesn't work on stronger people

233 from an immensely casual feat

It was enough for people to agree that Vader's force wouldn't work on Cinder and ahsoka's wouldn't work on winter

Vs a feat that was done so casually that people didn't even realize raven was performing the feat even though they were looking right at her

?

Yes that's because it's Thought based, exactly like Maul's feat

Which was done when he was weaker then the form Obi Wan one shotted

Kenobi via superior skill, better tactical sensibilities (he's beaten people stronger than him this way), and the fact that he's still a form III user in canon meaning he's more efficient in using his stamina.

Also Kenobi has WAYYYYYY worst luck than Qrow.

No it doesn't. His aura only protects his body. It can't be use don't on other things, which is why Cinders arm wasn't protected

Yes it does. Cinder's arm wasnt protected because its Grimm and physically incapable of sustaining Aura. Aura protects weapons.

Evidence of this?

And even if he couldn't he could still just throw Qrows scythe away, or if it's a sword pull it to him.

Or better yet ragdoll him since TK in SW doesn't work the way you claim it does. In SW there are force barriers that protect you from tk, you are not exempt or resistant to it because you are strong. This is why Grievous was weak to tk

The entire World of Remnant episode covering aura, a few instances in the show, and a blatant statement in the manga

Obi-Wan doesnt have the lifting strength with the force to be able to wrench Qrow's weapon away from him

Then you may want to go back to Cinder vs Vader and Ahsoka vs Winter because they do

1) I don't recall that, and the manga isn't canon. Feel free to tell me which episode.

2) Yes he does. Power with the force also applies to his lifting strength since people can life people with comparable TK power even if they try to resist.

3) That doesn't prove anything. Maul not being able to choke Palpatine has to do with the fact he can ragdoll a guy who can ragdoll Kenobi, who is at least equal to Maul, and his force barriers are stronger than Mauls power output. False evidence there pal. Qrow still can't escape TK from Kenobi

Aura covers the weapons they use as well. This was the canon reason for why the food used in Vol 2 Ch 1 didn't break or get smashed during the food fight.

Also isn't breaking weapons against the Wiki rules?

I'm 100% sure that I was told it was in a different thread......whatever. So many arguments I can come up with now

Tbh I would assume Qrow's weapon could withstand clashes against a lightsaber, aura should help in that regard. Without it it'd probaly still take a good few slashes to damage and break it.

So we can assume that this match is closed on basis that Kenobi would win due to being too high for Qrow to compete?

Back