• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Against Lucci
images
You can clearly make out Lucci's body from the punch tbh but Fuhrer Ugly's punch dwarfed Bang but I'll concede since I can't argue against the Hordy punch.

First point still stands rn though

Rules states a slower character can't blitz via speed amps. Garou is slower than luffy without speed equal
Huh rules suck but if that's the case voting an incon or unless my man become strong enough to do the same thing as Saitama did in their fight

You can clearly make out Lucci's body from the punch tbh but Fuhrer Ugly's punch dwarfed Bang but I'll concede since I can't argue against the Hordy punch.

First point still stands rn though
Lucci is pretty much 7 feet base and the size become quite bigger in zoan form

Has Grace finished? Although I don't mind continuing to debate the match, it really should still get added like any other match

His shit seems dodger like Garoi but unless my boi reached the level where just by creating a shockwave... Enough to one shot luffy

Luffy has taken several shockwaves to the heart and still beat the opponent in the same fight.

No shockwave is oneshotting Luffy.

And Luffy has a ridiculous AP advantage

Isn't Luffy resistant to shockwaves anyways? or at the very least HIGHLY? not only that luffy has the ap and dura advantage lol

Also kinda off topic but

I saw this thread a WHILE ago, probably late 2020 or early 2021. Anyways they were trying to remove Luffy's immunity to blunt damage (unless haki ofc). What was the outcome? Is Luffy very resistant or is he immune? or does it depend on the AP-?

His RE at the end of his fight with Garou made him more bigger and stronger, faster than before
Unquantifiable boosts, gotcha. Luffy still got the AP Advantage he's Large mountain level+ in gear 3 while garou is large mountain level, you see the massive difference between the two.

Let's assume, Garou gets stronger, but his boost will only put him at G3 level at best, Claiming it will be higher like baseline island level is a ridiculous claim and you need to prove that.

Also kinda off topic but

I saw this thread a WHILE ago, probably late 2020 or early 2021. Anyways they were trying to remove Luffy's immunity to blunt damage (unless haki ofc). What was the outcome? Is Luffy very resistant or is he immune? or does it depend on the AP-?
Extremely resistant, he's never been accepted as immune

If that's the case if he evolve enough to where he can create a powerful shockwave enough to blow multiple mountain like what saitama did in the Anime, guess he one shotting luffy lol

Also kinda off topic but

Luffy's resistance to blunt force trauma is 6-C (for some reason, it was never added to his durability section)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back