• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Huge Dragon vs A Dragon Slayer: Clash of the MMOs!

Assaltwaffle

VS Battles
Retired
The apocalyptic dragon Deathwing has invaded Gielinor! It is time for the World Guardia to take up arms and defend the planet once more. The mighty beast from World of Warcraft wants to bring destruction to the protagonist of RuneScape.

Rules:

The World Guardian cannot use the Staff of Armadyl.

Victory via Death, no BFR or Knock-Outs.

Speed Equalized.

Who wins? Who loses? Can the World Guardian protect his planet? Tell me what you think happens and why.

Deathwing: 0

World Guardian: 2

Inconclusive: 0

Looks at Deathwing's profile

Me: Hmmm, could be a pretty even match. Let's see the other side.

Looks at the World Guardian's profile

Me: SWEET JESUS.

Lol.

A lot of that is just for indexing powers. Others have some disadvantages to them I thought may balance it out. Sadly this may still borderline on a spite match despite the tier similarity.

Meh, it still has the potential to be a good match. I'll look into it more later since I'm going to bed now.

Despite the size of the profile, the World Guardian isn't that overpowered. He does, however, have plenty of resistances and is way more versatile.

Deathwing is really powerful and has some good abilities, but quite frankly, the Wolrd Guardian not only has the same as him, but he is even more versatile. Granted, it will be a good and somewhat lenghty fight, but Deathwing will end up succumbing thanks to the WG having resistances against his haxxiest attacks, while the WG himself is way more versatile than Deathwing.

World Guardian with mid-high difficulties.

EliminatorVenom sums up my thoughts on the battle; World Guardian seems to be too versatile compared to Deathwing's seemingly much more straightforward arsenal. Also, according to the pages the World Guardian is at a power advantage, being Large Country+ while Deathwing is only Large Country level, which kind of sucks for Deathwing because the World Guardian resists a lot of his attacks and has access to healing, which means that in a straight up fight the World Guardian's going to keep staying healthy while Deathwing can't recover.

Back