• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Hero battles a Warlock( Haimura Moroha vs Rai Batenkaitos)

latest

Rai Batenkaitos(Warlock)
latest

Haimura Moroha

Distance:10 Meters
Speed Equal
SBA for the rest

Huh, just noticed this. then again im rarely on vsbw as of recent

So, I'm guessing both are 6-C here, yes? (and which value exactly)

Edit: Nvm found the value. 23 Gigatons for Rai. So, Moroha has superior AP and LS.

Will comment more a bit later.

Last edited:
Unless he says his name, ley would probably lose since although he is more skilled haimura can catchup
So how likely is he to say his name?

Add the tags next time, i never knew this existed
Unless he says his name, ley would probably lose since although he is more skilled haimura can catchup
What are you talking about? I already put the tags when i made this thread.

Honestly I have no clue. From what I remember the one's he fought before were either Metaphysicals or people who already knew his name so I can't really say whether or not giving his name is in-character for him or not. Though I do wonder if Gluttony's name eating would actually work on Haimura considering he actually has 3 names.

Not at all. I don't remember the last time he said his name in a fight, usually people in the story already know it since they are friends or enemies.

Anyway, Moroha starts with Mars (world slash) since the profile covers up until Volume 6 and basically spams it (bisection, dissection and etc.) Does Rai have a counter?

Last edited:
Wait, what? I thought he only uses Mars when his opponent is out of reach.
Don't remember that being the case, no. He first activated it when his opponent was out of range (Charles), but I don't remember him exclusively using it when an opponent is out of range. For example, while fighting Arch Fiend Metaphysical he basically used it all the time.

Don't remember that being the case, no. He first activated it when his opponent was out of range (Charles), but I don't remember him exclusively using it when an opponent is out of range. For example, while fighting Arch Fiend Metaphysical he basically used it all the time.
I was under the impression that simply meant he doesn't hold back against Metaphysicals. If that's really the case then this will probably end up being a stomp for Haimura since Rai doesn't have anything in his arsenal that can deal with Conceptual Manipulation(Type 2). Looks like this is another mismatch.

I was under the impression that simply meant he doesn't hold back against Metaphysicals. If that's really the case then this will probably end up being a stomp for Haimura since Rai doesn't have anything in his arsenal that can deal with Conceptual Manipulation(Type 2). Looks like this is another mismatch.
He doesn't hold back against anyone who is his enemy, humans or metaphysicals. Just that most of the time since he's the good guy he doesn't end up killing anyone. And yeah, if Rai doesn't have counters to CM2 then it's a miss match.

Back