• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
6-C doesn't have stoning

Alicia stomps

... except Pai can tell her to go to sleep in this key and leave her Mid Godly at home

so GG

Pai tells her to go to sleep

One of two things happen:

A) She burns away his words/magic/powers the moment they get near her and doesn't sleep at all.

B) She "regenerates" from his sleep hax, wakes up, and burns him.

How do you regenerate from a lack of damage

also

powernull isn't on her profile

She burns everything that gets close to her. That includes things like magic and sound waves from his voice

Because Hallow's Regenerationn isn't limited to damage, but anything they reject / do not accept. Her being forced to fall asleep would be included in that.

Monarch Laciel said:
Because Hallow's Regenerationn isn't limited to damage, but anything they reject / do not accept.
It opposes her you say

I mean Pai's best bet then is to just nuke her until she gets bored or Zeroths.

Or he could possibly BFR with Teleportation by teleporting her into space, leaving her there and teleporting back to Central Park.

... which also opposes her

so it's just nuking her over and over

except she has EE

so

stomp

I mean

Is there really anything to burn when he teleports someone?

Also she ain't Zerothing, her will is insane. It's literally just "I'm going to burn everything", until there's literally nothing left to burn in the multiverse, she's not going away.

I mean, there was obviously something to burn with his sleep manipulation

It's all done with spellcasting, and he kinda needs a few seconds of buildup to teleport something. Of course, that's probably just dramatic effect for his final moments, but he does require at least a tiny bit of casting time.

I mean, unless she wants to just take a nice 1000 year or so stroll through space.

Constant-once-activated, spammed, AoE 100m radius 1-A existence erasure aura

That sucks you in even if you are outside its range, like oxygen into a bonfire.

No one. except deus but deus is stupidly overpowered

Pro managed to talk her down, get her Alicia personality back out, and help her get over her fear of fire which was the trigger for the Burning Witch to show up

Wouldn't that cause her to Zeroth?

And didn't she have like absurd will

whobist

Alicia and the Burning Witch are the same person. The Burning Witch is Alicia's anger and pain overwhelming the rest of her conscious mind. So by doing some good old talking therapy, Pro reduced that anger/pain and got Alicia back in control of it. Her will wasn't broken, just ... diverted.

Deus? Big big bad. Basically the cause of all all the things going wonky in the world

• Pai gets sucked into what looks like a miniature sun and has his existence and non-existence conceptually erased*
GG

Just wait until Mark accidentally on purpose gives us conceptual resistance

just wait you motherforker

Okay, I'm closing this because I got notified that this is a stomp.

Also, apparently profile edits were being made during the match-up? I'm personally not sure on the specifics so if it's anything aside from power and stat editing that's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back