• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well first thing's first, Soul Manip. is fairly useless since, last I checked, metal doesn't have a soul and actually making it to the pilot already means death so... yeah.

Thought reading might help but seeing that the pilot is losing ground, the AI would begin to automate more and thereby negate this weakness, so useful in the early game.

Aura also doesn't really do much since, again, giant mech in the way. I mean I guess it depends on the range of the effect but eh.

Intangibility will be extremely useful and invaluable to the elements in this battle as trying to facetank a sword slice from the Gundam would mean they get sliced in half since it flat out disregards physical durability, even if it'll only inconvenience the elements.

I'm questioning on what win condition the Gundam has though? They have Low-Godly and unless there's a slow regen rate I'm unaware of, Valvrave really has no win condition. It can't use it's trademark "Kill you in the past" trick that it spams a lot because lol Low-Godly. It can't do a KO because of Body Control.

I'm seeing an Inconclusive, if not favouring the Elements based off of the fact that The Elements will be hard pressed to actually put Valvrave down but still has a better chance. Sure they have Low-Godly and the massive AP Advantage, but the Valvrave's swords will be a big "Screw you" to physical attacks, the inevitable automatic Teleportation Spam whenever the Pilot is in danger will mess up Soul Reading since the Pilot will have no input on this automatic teleportation. Conversely, Valvrave has no real options to bypass Low-Godly besides somehow getting the Element peeps into a Quantize trap to Timeline-BFR them but... the Valvrave has never displayed that ability and while I'm confident they have the ability to do so, I doubt it will become a factor.

Actually, the iron wouldn't do much to stop it unless it's hyper laced with life. The aura just kinda goes through things and drains whatever it can get.

I'd give the pilot about like, a few seconds before they literally turn to dust from how fast their life would drain before them.

..... well you see I really didn't think this through with the fact you'd need to rip their soul in half to actually permakill them

"Actually, the iron wouldn't do much to stop it unless it's hyper laced with life. The aura just kinda goes through things and drains whatever it can get."

> Calls it Iron

> I absolutely REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

First of all, it's a Hyper-advanced futuristic mumbo jumbo nano-composite material. Get it right.

Also pretty sure that'd count as a passive Hax Stomp.

And... do you even see Soul Interaction as an ability on the Valvave's page ;L

I mean, I guess literally the only way for Valvrave to win is to go back into the past and prevent the Rogue Spirit's deaths so I guess there's that? So they would never be recruited into the enemy forces?

Slightly off-topic question, would killing Valvrave's pilot count as a victory? The Mech itself with it's literal sentient AI would just keep battling as the enemy has made it clear it's still a threat to it so...

Sorry I was thinking about B I G I R O N

As I said I didn't look too much into it, but if they had that, they could destroy their soul inbetween them regenerating.

I mean, possibly he could paradox their powers and make them 10-Bs

If the AI can work on it's own, then the fight would continue.

Oh.

Well then the Pilot dies a few seconds into the fight and the AI goes "Welp threat level is 10000/10" and proceeds to keep up the fight.

Also should've asked this first, rip who's soul in half to permakill? The Element peeps?

Yeah.

Soul Destruction works wonders against Low Godly

So.

Yeah.

Since I've confirmed that the battle will still go on after the pilot's death, I'm just leaning even more towards inconclusive.

I mean, even so, there are three of them, all of which have access to phasing (Which greatly increases speed), who can easily destroy it with over a thousand times his AP when swordless so

DMUA said:
I mean, even so, there are three of them, all of which have access to phasing (Which greatly increases speed), who can easily destroy it with over a thousand times his AP when swordless so
Should the pilot die, the AI completely takes over. This pretty much drops the chance that they can get a good AP-based shot in significantly as there will be no longer any User-Error. Sure they have the AP to 1-shot it, but the AI would immediately recognize that with Info-Analysis and spam Quantize/Time Travel to avoid such even more so than it does normally in battles. And unlike the pilot that's now long gone (RIP), the AI will never tire out and make a mistake large enough to allow itself to get 1-shot. It essentially has Ultra Instinct except without Instinct and just... making the very best possible actions down to the very inches of movement.

The Valvrave also has Trans-Am which multiplies everything by 3 so speed shouldn't be at the level of where the Valvrave can't just keep spamming to keep away if the Element peeps themselves greatly speed up.

Also if you want to talk about numbers, the AI has been known to converge itself all into a single point in time to overwhelm an enemy using Time Travel. The only reason why this was never attempted again or spammed is because having multiple Quantum-Space Manipulating Super Machines in the same general vicinity turns out to be very bad for the timestream, but the AI doesn't really care and was a Pilot-Decision.

Even against hardened veterans, Earth Wind and Fire are able to tactically take them down simply via attacking where their defenses aren't.

It would get more intense if they could just phase wherever they wanted to. Keep in mind the Amp is from Rel+ to FTL+, like, 21x.

"It would get more intense if they could just phase wherever they wanted to. Keep in mind the Amp is from Rel+ to FTL+, like, 21x."

Again, unfair, like, bro, stats. No real win condition for Valvrave here.

Then again if the Element peeps don't completely 1-shot Valvrave from the get-go, Reactive Armour would kick in and begin to nullify increasing amounts of damage dealt. But I doubt this would happen.

To be fair, Like attempting to salvage *something* here, Valvrave has 2 unquantifiable speed boosts.

One is the weird relativity speed amp thing where Travel Speed is always constant, sometimes exponential, in relation to regular moving speed. I.E., Valvrave is moving at FTL, the pilot and the AI will be seeing the world in FTL time. The more notable one is of course, Trans-Am which is at minimum a 3x Multiplier of everything, meaning Mach 99. This... doesn't really make sense in the context of the story since the Valvrave was circling EBM-221 before the army tried to slam it into him. Although I'm only eyeballing it, circling something half the size of the moon at only Mach 99 sounds quite unrealistic to me.

Oh, Earth Wind and Fire aren't tactically defeating the AI man. This AI has the combined knowledge of All of humanity many millennia into the future. Every battle, tactic, strategy, formula, Chicken Recipe, and battle plan is stored into that thing and is constantly being sifted through to determine the next best plan of action.

Oh and uh

"who can easily destroy it with over a thousand times his AP when swordless so"

See I forgot to read my own page too, but...

Activated Valvrave's Durability:

"Unknow, likely Moon level, higher with Reactive Armour (Once activated, the Valvrave is massively more durable to the point that the military went with the plan to sandwich and pin it down between the Moon and Mars rather than use their Super Satellite Cannon which is used to blow up Moons. Reactive Armour increases Durability as the suit takes more kinetic energy)"

The Valvrave has the durability able to tank being sandwiched between the Moon and Mars (Which was a plan by the Army to stall the Valvrave and prevent it from stopping the mass genocide they're about to commit) over trying to destroy it with their Moon Cracker because they 100% doubt that it will do anything more than inconvenience it.

Like, this guy is the definition of a "Tank".

I told you I didn't look into this

Fair enough. ;P

So yeah. Sticking with Inconclusive. Valvrave can't really win besides maybe paradoxing the Element's powers away (Not sure how it can do that since we don't know the history of them. Maybe go back into the past and influence them, influence the past events so they never show up/want to fight Valvrave in the first place?)

They lack the real AP to 1-shot Valvrave and the more they wail on it, the more durable it gets as all the kinetic energy will build up it's durability. The pilot is as dead as Yamcha.

So, basically, Earth Wind and Fire lacks a real way to put down the actual Mecha of Valvrave and it conversely lacks a way to really defeat the Elements.

Back