• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Goddess Fights a Dragon

Pretty sure this is a stomp for Acno. He much faster, stronger, tankier. Essentially all of his keys completely outclass Goddess Rhon except his base human form while she gets her spear (unsealed) which devolves into who hits first (hint: Acno) or if she puts up the forcefields. Any of the Dragon/RoT keys would completely wreck her. If Rhon reaches high 6A, Acno still wins by virtue of being at least 5x faster than her all the way up to 20x. And that is a lowball for his speed.

@DragonEmperor23 Rhon was used to kill Vortigern (human-turned-big ass dragon) so it likely has dragon slaying properties, not that it matters though.

Well it depends if the calc itself is even legit or not. High 6-A seems a little too high for something that was originally low end 6-C at first.

@Anon Killing something with a weapon doesn't mean the weapon has slaying properties. It's not like EA needs dragon slaying properties to kill a dragon.

I never said you needed dragon slaying properties to kill dragons. I was just pointing out how the Nasuverse seems to work. Whenever a person/weapon kills a special type of creature/being, they tend to get a skill for bonus damage against (Siegfried, Cu, Balmung, Arondight, Gram, Arthur, Scathach, St. George, Sigurd too probably). Going by previous examples, Rhon was used to kill a dragon, so Rhon likely has dragon slaying properties.

Besides, it's not like I was even saying that Goddess Rhon would win. In fact, I said the opposite, that Acno would completely stomp her.

Back