• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
PaRappa saw Gelatin's beatboxing with the BFB, and finds it an insult to rapping standards, so he decides to invite him over to rap battle him.

Speed is equalized, High 7-C Gelatin and Low 7-B PaRappa are used, and both are willing to kill. They both start 5 meters apart, and the battle is in the Dojo. Gelatin has all of his acid spitballs, 20 forks, and 5 freeze juice syringes. SBA for everything else.

Who wins?

A BFB: 2 (Joaco0902, Soupywolf5)

He believes: 1 (Agletonwiki)

A B C D B G A:

Last edited:
The way I see it, the easiest way Gelatin can win is if he grapples Parappa and sends him to orbit or something. However, Parappa is stronger and knows Karate, so idk. I'll wait for further input.

Gelatin has his Freeze Juice, and I want to note that if he has it, he will definitely lead with it. For reference, the freeze is able to last up to 2 days.

Well, honestly Parrappa has never faced something like that. How exactly does that Freeze juice work? Never watched BFDI.

If the syringe is injected into someone, it causes their bodies to get frozen.

Eh, but he has to get way too close to Parrapa to do that, and I don't think Parrapa will let him get close.

Ok, this is how I see it going.

Gelatin tries to inject the syringe on Parappa, but he keeps him at bay with his karate. Gelatin throws the syringe but Parappa dodges it (because karate I guess). I don't know if it's in character for gelatin to throw someone to space, but either way I doubt that Parappa will let him do that.

Voting for Parappa.

Hes done it at any distance, even if its just a few meters close or literally up close.

And even if PaRappa dodges the Freeze Juices, Gelatin also tends to keep his distance, shown here, and in retaliation, fires his acid spitballs.

While the Acid Spitballs have a Danmaku-like effect, it was done with 2 people, so that would be half as effective. Regardless, even at half effectiveness, Gelatin still fired a great amount of them at once in seconds (assuming it was half and half between him and Needle), so a pseudo-Danmaku is probably meaning that it will be hard for PaRappa to dodge all of that.

Hmm.

I mean, even a few of those spitballs could do quite a lot of damage, seeing how gelatin started that it could desintegrate that guy. However, they do have a pretty linear pattern, making them more "dodgeable", even more, seeing as it would be half as effective.

I think Parappa can handle it.

I mean, if it could literally fire like a machine gun given it fired that many at once, that be very difficult to dodge. Though, it would take more, as PaRappa is more durable than Leafy, whom Gelatin claimed could oneshot her if she got hit by one acid spitball.

Not to mention, getting to Gelatin would be hard due to Gelatin keeping his distance and firing at him, since most (probably all) of PaRappa's attacks are only at a standard melee range. And getting closeto Gelatin=being yeeted by a higher LS or outright diagnosis with Freeze Juice.

Regardless, Ill count your vote.

Back