• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A garbage durability but well hacked Nick character vs a Garbage Hack using but well physical CN character

Since they aren't bloodlusted, I think Alex should take this.

Gumball never uses his hax in character, in character he punches, while Alex using an incanation is slow, if she sees Gumball running up to her she can easily use her wand or other materials and yeet gumball from the earth

Nah, Dracula stomps rick, Dracula has passive mind hax which is on a 4-D scale, passive powernull, transmutation, Thought based type 2 conceptual erasure, mid godly regen, etc, etc Dracula solos all of cartoons besides Tenchi Muyo

Good luck posting that to /r/whowouldwin, they think rick can solo all of fiction because he can invent anything and he's the smartest man in every universe

What is their reaction if someone refutes their rick wank???????

I WOULD try to use dracula as an example on how rick isn't all powerful, BUT I am not the most knowledgable on castlevania

GoCommitDi said:
Good luck posting that to /r/whowouldwin, they think rick can solo all of fiction because he can invent anything and he's the smartest man in every universe
What about A cup of Yogurt? (I don't actually know how that match would go)

Alex FRA, and also, she isnt from Nick, shes from Disney.

Plus, Gumball's matches are going to get removed anyways...

Psychomaster35 said:
Alex FRA, and also, she isnt from Nick, shes from Disney.
Plus, Gumball's matches are going to get removed anyways...
I thought his fight with Homer was staying, but ayway this might wanna be closed

No, they are all getting removed.

I disagree on the equipment part, SBA says they are able to access it, all characters with hammerspace logically have it in their hammerspace, does Link or Mario have all THEIR equipment on hand and ready

Well, homer can resurrect from the death glare and gumball wasnt equipped in the fight, and the votes in there were legit, but hey what can I do about it? ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

In fact, SBA says that optional equipment isn't there with them.

I disagree with Ovens interpretation of SBA, but I also think we took this too far, so let's just let him be matchbanned

Back