• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A fanfic character fights a dark lord

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
She gets killed by passives and her immortalities are kicked in the balls. Stomp.
can dracula interact with type 1 abstacts also she has passivee causality hax protecting her

altair is a 2B concept so dracula lacks the range to affact.She has passive causality hax tht protects from attacks.Also even if dracula can interact with thype 1 abstarct,there is nothing to prove that his passives do as well.

Also what proof is there that chaos is a type 1 abstarct?There is nothing on the profile that specifies that

I am getting tired of saying this again and again. 2-B is a goddamn AP thing, it has literally **** all to do with how potent her immortality or concept or whatever is.

These aren't attacks, these are passive things that happen to anyone in Dracula's castle.

Chaos does indeed have type 1 abstract though.

YungManzi said:
Why wouldn't his hax be able to affect abstracts if his normal attacks can?
no thats just non-physcial interaction.You need to prove that his abilities also affect type abstarcts.Also what makes chaos a type 1 abstarct

@setsuna

You are starting to grasp at straws and making no sense. She is a 2-B concept but she is not 2-B is size. She would have to be a 5-D concept to be unaffected by Dracula. If he can affect type 1 abstracts with his normal attacks he can certainly affect her with his passives.

Again being capable of affecting type 2 concepts is e light to affects type 1 abstracts.

Voting Dracula FRA.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I am getting tired of saying this again and again. 2-B is a goddamn AP thing, it has literally **** all to do with how potent her immortality or concept or whatever is.
These aren't attacks, these are passive things that happen to anyone in Dracula's castle.

Chaos does indeed have type 1 abstract though.
there is literally no explanation for type 1 abstact for chaos

"Is the embodiment and root of all chaotic things with all demonic entities like Dracula, the Castle (Which is a universe of its own) and even concepts like Death being facets of its being. Is the entity behind the Dark Lord, and the direct source of his godlike power. Possesses and is one with its own universe, the Chaotic Realm, which collapses upon its defeat. Repeatedly stated/implied to be the entity opposite to God, who created the universe"

It having no explanation is inconsequential since it is a type 1 abstract. So unless you wanted to make a CRT to change it, Dracula can hit type 1 abstracts.

Dracula still negates her immortality because 2-B is AP and has nothing to do with reliant immortality, and she still gets destroyed by all the passives from merely standing near him.

Ben CleverName said:
"Is the embodiment and root of all chaotic things with all demonic entities like Dracula, the Castle (Which is a universe of its own) and even concepts like Death being facets of its being. Is the entity behind the Dark Lord, and the direct source of his godlike power. Possesses and is one with its own universe, the Chaotic Realm, which collapses upon its defeat. Repeatedly stated/implied to be the entity opposite to God, who created the universe"
what part of it is type 1 abstarct.Even type 2 abstarcts are embodiments

Ok why is Altair a type 1 abstract since we are going to be super nitpicky now. Also for the hundredth time, being capable of affecting type 2 concepts allows you to affects type 1 abstracts.

He also has passive power null, I think.

Which I'm sure is more potent than her resistance, but would need a supporter to confirm that.

I'm actually of the belief that if it's proven, beyond a doubt; that they killed type 2's via affecting their concept, they should be able to do they same to type 1's.

There's really no implicit difference between the two concepts themselves, only in how they relate to the characters in question.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Shouldn't we make this fight her VS dark lord soma the
This should probably be the strongest from the Castlevania verse, since this is for the 3rd Low 2-C spot in non-smurfs.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Um, Altair has 2-B IMMORTALITY, this means you need 2-B range to kill her.
Dracula can incap her just fine.

I am just waiting for a recreators supporter to come here
Dracula already has conceptual manipulation type 2. He can **** around with concepts. Concepts are abstract things. As the page literally says, "and affecting them requires the ability to affect directly the abstraction itself". Her abstraction is from being the aggregation of all her conceptions by everyone that perceives her.

So, he can indeed affect her.

Granted, I still don't agree with the idea of needing a certain range to deal with reliant immortality unless it is in a whole different dimensional level... but oh well. It always felt much more like "cutting" said connection to me.

"Granted, I still don't agree with the idea of needing a certain range to deal with reliant immortality unless it is in a whole different dimensional level... but oh well. It always felt much more like "cutting" said connection to me."

I agree.

Altair can just use causality manipulation to protect her.Her causality hax has reflected conceptual attacks so dracula can`t harm her.All of draculas abilities will get reflected

Back