• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Dragon Fights a Monkey - Natsu Dragneel vs Mori Jin

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Still trying to find and conclude fair matches with my boi Mori.

Drago vs Monkey

Natsu with Igneel's Power and Chapter 2 Mori. Speed equalized. Win via SBA.

Natsu 2018
JinMo-Ri

This Natsu overpowers base Zeref who oneshots Irene = 2.1 teratons.

Edit: By overpower, I mean he twoshots Zeref. Problem is be can only throw two punches before he loses the form and can't do anytbing.

Hmm, I'm leaning more towards Mori due to his blood manip and durability negation.

Does Natsu have anything other than the better AP here that could give him an advantage?

Natsu in his base was one shotting hundreds of guys at a time just before he and Zeref started fighting, and at this range his choice of attack would be a roar which nukes the field.

Mori too has counters for fire actually. He fought Ilpyo Park, who could create fire by kicking. To counter him, he created his own kick that froze the air so that he could match him.

This not even mentioning the fact that Mori has ranged attacks in the form of Jin Hwechook or The Kick of Blue Dragon, which can deflect projectiles and home in on targets.

Plus, Jeahbongchim Acupuncture can boost Mori's speed and AP up to 8x and his kicks naturally have higher AP than he does.

Back