• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Doomslayer vs a bunch of Beasts

Tadano is still a normal human, the DEMONICA is what is doing the heavy work for him along with whatever equiped weapons he has. Without his Demonica he would be toast against any kind of demon, even a pixie. The suit can analyze an opponent that it has fought before and adapt to them which is how Tadano "gets stronger" so if Cath's strength is scaled to a living opponent then he is toast in a battle here.

Besides I don't think I can use characters in a battle here that do not have or are not mentioned explicitly in a profile.

Alright, you're talking gibberish now.

[Besides I don't think I can use characters in a battle here that do not have or are not mentioned explicitly in a profile.]

What the hell do you mean? Is this somenew form of English I'm not familiar with?

So Cath Palug's wincon is void because he's scaling to Human Tadano and cannot go higher than that.

However, if we want to factor in the other wincons for the other Beasts, we go with Transcendant Tadano.

Either way, Tadano doesn't lose.

Is that what you're trying to say here?

Yes, only I am not confidant in using a character that does not have a profile like Cath palug.

I see there is a revision happening for fate/grand order, so this match may not be possible soon.

Back