• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Doomslayer vs a bunch of Beasts

Protagonist (Strange Journey) vs all of the Grand Order Beasts

Round 1 - Protagonist vs Beasts 1v1 without cosmic fruit.

Round 2 - Protagonist with access to all demons in Strange Journey vs one beast at a time.

Round 3 - Protag with all demons and cosmic fruit vs all at once.

The battle takes place in YHWH's "universe".

Edit: Restricting Demiurge to prevent a stomp match.

Votes:

Tadano- 2

Beasts-

Anthony-

Just a few questions before we get down to the individual rounds. First: are the Beasts working together or independently?

Second: does this guy have any desire?

Not counting Kama/Mara, Goetia and Tiamat, him finding Kiara attractive* would immediately trigger her mindhax.

• ANY kind of attraction. An absentminded thought of 'her hair looks nice' would work for Beast Kiara. Another of her major hax needs a couple hand signs, but this Attraction-Hax doesn't.

He has Mind Manipulation, and his demons could remove the hax anyways with Charmdi.

Thing is, Kiara and Kama charm hax are considered to be the most powerful in Nasuverse. That even supposedly non charmable characters like King Hassan can be charmed by them. Kiara's especially so powerful, that it even mind break Emiya Alter (who is already mind broken) and he can't even do anything against it.

Is it stronger than Shiva's parasites? His parasites were powerful enough to affect the crew on the field just by making contact with them possibly though the Demonicas given they were alive when you see them. I do not know if I can cite from other battles but when Kama was matched against Dante she lost because he can resist her mind hax. This one here exactly.

Well to be fair Dante has a larger scaling chain of resistances cause SMT Dante at least infinite 2-A (possibly infinite infinite 2-A soon) and this is like Tadano at which key?

First round is Tadano without cosmic fruit and no Demons, the second is the same but he can use any Demon available in Strange Journey. The Third has him with cosmic fruit vs all of them at once, in the case it is a stomp in the first two.

In all rounds he has access to any equipment and apps that he can use in the game.

Edit: He is at 2-A

Well he does still have a scaling chain worth's of resistances from stuff like charm and if i'm looking at this correctly he does have more AP so he could take the first round

No Kama, if everyone had to just know she existed for her mindhax to work then how was she defeated?

I guess we can't know for now. But this is the most interesting battle since the other two will be stomps no questions

We could call another Megaten supporter and see what they think. So what other Beasts do you think he could beat? I dont want to put in too much input because I created the thread and want the voters to decide it.

How far does Fate go into 2-A? Cause even non Kagu tier beings got some pretty far above baseline guys and Kagu is fodder compared to entites in the upper echelons. Like Demi-Fiend. Plus of course tons of haxes and resistances

I am using all of the Beasts from Grand Order which is apparently one of the strongest installments, I know Mara/Kama and most of the other beasts is also 2-A Because I checked their profiles a little bit before making the match. The ones I were worried about the most were Beast III and Beast I in this matchup, which is why I made the rounds the way I did.

If there is anything that may make this a stomp feel free to make a recommendation, this is only my second match on the site and want to keep things fair and balanced.

Well for more information If fate only goes into finite 2-A and presumbly not anywhere ridiculousy high don't put anyone stronger or even comparable to Kagutsuchi cause they will AP stomp no questions. I can give you a list of finite 2-A characters or something if you want. But the second may be a stomp since he would logically be capable of summoning the Demiurge (someone stronger than Kagu) and third will be a major stomp without even trying. Since Tadano at his first 2-A is the best idea

After careful deliberation on making my argument, I have finally reached the conclusion in my opinion that Kama's Resistance Negation is going to put Tadano on a timed battle, since he can resist it or just immediately charm him making this a win for the beasts. I must question how it effects characters on the same tier though, because for her to have been defeated in the game means someone has to resist or null it.

I mean demon have resisted each other's abilities such as concept manip down from even 8-C so Tadano has got his own scaling chain as well

True, so Tadano in the first round might take it with mid to high difficulty then. I want to start counting the now though, I will not vote since I created the thread though. What is your vote?

To answer your question, Kama was still an Indian goddess when the Protagonist entered Ooku. She needed the Protagonist's love (and to 'love' him/her in return) to ascend into her full form, and she'd hooked herself up to the Palace of Ooku and made it her turf. She then plays around, knowing her antics will draw the Protag to her.

Now the Protag wasn't going to sit on his/her hands, so he/she starts exploring, finding clues and weird stuff around. This is all part of her plan, and she ascends without a hitch.

However, the Protag managed to turn bits of power from Ooku into an Anti-Ooku weapon, and when he/she hurts Kama with it (it's really just a bit more than a paper cut, but you know these types), Kama decides to disconnect herself from Ooku. This gives the Protag his/her chance, and he/she has an original inhabitant of Ooku become the new 'Owner', gaining Authority over the place.

Kama is forcibly expelled, and later defeated. She's already given and received Love from the Protag at this point, and this made it possible to summon her to the Protag as a Servant. It's heavily implied that she actually fell in love with him/her.

The story-related Challenge Quest (there's videos) are Kama with a gauge indicating how close to a full Beast she is. With a full gauge, she's a full-fledged Beast (grappling with the original inhabitant for control of Ooku), and that's actually the form just before she was defeated. It's one of the hardest Challenge Quests ever to be in the game.

---

Not all the Beasts have been revealed at this point, so I'll just use the four I'm familiar with. Beast 666 (Beast VI The ***** of Babylon) has not had too many feats yet, so I'm leaving her out.

Here's a thought.

Assuming the Beasts are working together (a common enemy powerful enough to annihilate them seems enough motivation), they could very easily do this in round 3.

1) Goetia allows all the Beasts into his Temple of Time. I'm not sure if Tadano can brute-force his way in (only reason it could be accessed was because he brought it to his enemies to coordinate his invading Demon Pillars, and Chaldea reverse-engineered the connection), but even if he can, it'll take him a LONG time to even find it, and even long to break in.

2) Goetia uses his Clairvoyance and learns all about Tadano and how he came to be. Fou (Beast IV) uses his connection to Merlin to see Tadano's present, how he's transcended Time and Space and hunting them down).

3) Kiara and Kama, empowered by each other, prepares their most powerful abilities (they're the two sides of Beast III, and they still have all the powers a Beast would have, so working together will amplify that power a LOT).

A special Rule is invoked here--that your past made you who you are. It's actually why Kama, fully ascended (and thus transcending Time and Space to become her own Multiverse), could be hurt by the Anti-Ooku weapon (in this case, the 'starting point' of her Ascension). And any other Beast, for that matter.

Verse Equalization would make that Rule applicable to Tadano too. Thus he would retain all his past experiences up to the point he consumed the Cosmic Fruit, even if his 'current self' is transcendant.

4) With Fou's Authority, they force the concept of 'Human' on Past Tadano (because he struggled to get to where he is, overcame challenges and obstacles just like a human). Present Tadano is minimally affected.

5) Goetia uses Ars Almadel Salomonis to send them back to 'the Past' where they defeat and maybe kill Past Tadano, each one of them contributing to his defeat or death.

Back to the 'present', where they face Cosmic Fruit Tadano. With their 'past victory' against him, they use their Authority and carve the concept that [Tadano will lose to the Beasts] into Cosmic Fruit Tadano.

Then win, then cake.

---

It's roundabout and convoluted and complicated, but this is most reliable way for the Beasts to win Round 3.

Round 1 could go either way, but Tadano would handily take Round 2.

I assumed they were in the same level or similar to 2-A as Tadano, which is why I made the match. I agree that round 3 may be a possible victory for the Beasts, though Tadano was able to resist Yggrasil's Time and Fate Manipulation by just getting stronger so I am not sure if they could carve the concept into him.

Also I did not mention verse equalization even though that is what I intended, but I do not know how the DEMONICA would interact with this since it was instilled with complete knowlegde of the Scharzwelt, which is a phenomenon which has 8 layers on top of each other each one seperated by space time itself. If it unbalances the match I can just restrict it.

He was always a normal human though, the only thing that changed was that the cosmic fruit just seperated him from space time giving him a similar property to demons.

They couldn't since Tadano has resisted concept manip on a pretty high level. But fruit Tadano stomps pretty hard. He's stronger than any demon he can summon, including Demiurge. And he *very* hardly stomps Demiurge. And beings Demiurge stomps beings who stomp Kagutsuchi whose an infinite 2-A multivese so they can't go to his "present" really.

I thought the fruit just gave him acasuality/seperate him from space time. So what is your vote?

It's actually why I say Tadano stomps Round 2.

But Round 3 has all the Beasts working together, and between them, they are more than capable of forcing a concept of Tadano being defeated onto Tadano, because it's himself. Goetia's Pity, Kiara's Desire (Lust)*, Kama's Desire (Love)*, and Fou's Comparison are all qualities Tadano will have inside him. Whatever Demon he summons (or doesn't) will inevitably have one or more of those too.

Otherwise this really would be a stomp all the way.

• Those are not to be taken only at face value.

Fou's ability alone is capable enough. Because his ability is to be always superior to the one he's facing, especially if his enemy is a human (or primates specifically), he will have super advantage. Virtually, he can stomp any human no matter how strong they are.

@Makkurona

So by that logic he could even stomp a High 2-A like Aleph for a 1-C like Peace Nanashi just by them being human?

Yeah, theoritically can. Even Angra is like that, able to kill a "super duper ultra humanoid. Fictional Strongest human in the entire history" without much problem.

Depends on what they define as the strongest. and if Tadano AP wise and stuff stomps the entire Fate which he does then that concept is pretty meaningless. And also Tadano would resist that concept being carved into him. SMT characters resist hax via stronger AP, Like Odin's spear that will always hit but was uselss against stronger warriors. Infinitely stronger, durable and resistant not to mention his nonexistence erasure. Fruit Tadano effortlessely stomps

It's not the concept carved to Tadano, it's basically is Angra and Primate Murder nature. Strongest here is a theoritical, fictional strongest human ever imagined by human. Even then, Angra and especially Primate Murder can easily kill them. The hax is "absolutely always above the target human, no matter how powerful they are" not the enemy is weakened. Basically, if target is level 100, then Cath Palug will have level 1000; if target level is 1M, then Cath Palug will be level 1B, in a very basic explanation. Fruit Tadano is not even human anymore (i think?) then that concept will not applicable.

Actually after rereading, Cath Palug (Beast IV) is "ever exceeding the strength of an opponent" (þø©µëïÒéêÒéèÕ╝ÀÒüÅÒü¬Òéï, aite yori tsuyokunaru?). So he will always be stronger than his enemy, no matter how strong that enemy is (probably saved for something like the Outer Gods or Tier 0)

Back