• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a dimentio/chaos heart crt (could apply for other mario characters as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im making this crt for the chaos heart/ dimentio and possibley pure hearts user to have a hax upgrade. possible conceptual manipulation type 3 and a passive EE.

Could consume all universes, all existence in the Marioverse and eventually remake it into the wielder's own image.
its stated the chaos heart can consume all timelines, all worlds and all of existence in the mario world and that could include concepts such as time and space.
if the weilder of the heart can destroy these concepts they should also be able to create them if they have the power to rewrite existence as a whole.

im also scaling the pure hearts to the chaos heart so they should have a few of the same abilities.

TLDR: possible conceptual manipulation type 3 for dimentio, mario, peach, luigi and bowser in there 2-B keys with the pure/chaos hearts. and the chaos heart will have a passive EE

agree:
disagree:
neutral: me

Last edited:
Concept manipulation? Sure. Everything else already has something similar in his profile. Bump or close the thread.
Mario and the gang never got concept manip lol. I’m pretty sure we discussed it and it got accepted but we never added it to there profiles and it probably got put on the back burner because of the Mario upgrades and instant downgrade literally a few days later as well lol.

Mario and the gang never got concept manip lol. I’m pretty sure we discussed it and it got accepted but we never added it to there profiles and it probably got put on the back burner because of the Mario upgrades and instant downgrade literally a few days later as well lol.
Nah Mario doesn't have concept manip but chaos heart wielders probably do so add that to Bleck Dimentio and Mr. L

Could consume all universes, all existence in the Marioverse and eventually remake it into the wielder's own image.
its stated the chaos heart can consume all timelines, all worlds and all of existence in the mario world and that could include concepts such as time and space.
if the weilder of the heart can destroy these concepts they should also be able to create them if they have the power to rewrite existence as a whole.
Waitaminute, destroying space-time isn’t enough for Conceptual Manipulation

Waitaminute, destroying space-time isn’t enough for Conceptual Manipulation
Nah it isn't but the void destroys all of existence including concepts and multi verses and recreates it in the way the chaos heart wielder wants so they at least have concept destruction and creation.
i cant lock my own threads and i made this when i was still ignorant on CM
plus CM is updated and ppl been necroing the thread so this one us highly outdated
Whoops sorry I meant to ask to lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back