• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A depressed janitor vs the strongest man to have ever existed

Couldn't that just be due to a weak constitution though? Being physically strong doesn't mean you are mentally strong. And again if King's reputation is that great then it would only make Thunder more eager to be killed by him. OP specifies that Thunder know's King's rep. This would just mean that Thunder will believe that King is strong enough to kill him easily which is exactly what Thunder wants. All the other monsters and stuff fear for their life. He got one to surrender out of fear for his life. But this wouldn't happen to Thunder because he wants to die.

He wants to die as in "I want to commit suicide", not "Ima let this guy kill me. During his entire "fight" with Ermes, he didn't let her take any action towards harming him and just repeatedly tried to commit suicide.

Because it's not like Ermes was going to murder him. In the OPM verse all monsters get killed on sight. He wants to die so he'd run at the strongest man ever, if the King Engine activates then he'll think that King is actually going to kill him so he'll rush him even more.

He doesn't specifically want to be the cause of his death. He just doesn't want to die alone. He'd go at King with the intent for King to kill him so King can die with him.

The Smashor said:
Necrobump. Also King FRA.
╠ÂY╠Âo╠Âu╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Âd╠Âo╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠Â?╠Â!╠Â?╠Â

How long has that been a thing?

I guess King FRA. Why not.

Back