• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A demon vs A dragon

Kaido doesn't have a "base" key, which should be changed, but this means he blitzes and one shots base Ulquiorra.

changedPurgy said:
Kaido doesn't have a "base" key, which should be changed, but this means he blitzes and one shots base Ulquiorra.
changed it to both are in character

knowing kaido i dont think he would go for the kill instantly

Zoro21043 said:
changedPurgy said:
changed it to both are in character
knowing kaido i dont think he would go for the kill instantly
Kaido's current key is at least 10x faster and 60x stronger than base Ulquiorra, with that AP gap, a super casual punch would kill Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra's only chance is if he starts in R1, but he probably wins that.

Kaido's current key is at least 10x faster and 60x stronger than base Ulquiorra, with that AP gap, a super casual punch would kill Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra's only chance is if he starts in R1, but he probably wins that.
as both are in character wouldnt kaidou not go all out from the start and as ulquiorra likes to finish things quickly he would go into ressureccion thus lessening the gap between them?

Zoro21043 said:
as both are in character wouldnt kaidou not go all out from the start and as ulquiorra likes to finish things quickly he would go into ressureccion thus lessening the gap between them?
What makes you think Kaido wouldn't do that?

And he doesn't need to go all out, their stat gap is huge.

If Ulquiorra doesn't transform within the first 15 seconds, he's dead. But if he does transform, he probably wins since now he has a decent AP advantage and is more capable of winning imo.

Purgy said:
Zoro21043 said:

If Ulquiorra doesn't transform within the first 15 seconds, he's dead. But if he does transform, he probably wins since now he has a decent AP advantage and is more capable of winning imo.

because he didnt go for the kill against luffy until he had seen what he could do

well if ulq gets an Ap advantage doesnt kaido still have the speed advantage ?

Zoro21043 said:
Purgy said:
Zoro21043 said:

because he didnt go for the kill against luffy until he had seen what he could do
well if ulq gets an Ap advantage doesnt kaido still have the speed advantage ?

Kaido was drunk then, as soon as he sobered up he one shot Luffy.

Kaido would have a speed advantage against R1 Ulquiorra yes, but since their speed isn't based on calcs but scaling, I'm not sure what the difference is exactly. Regardless, Ulquiorra can fly whereas Kaido can't unless he transforms into his dragon form, and given how big his dragon form is, it would be an easy target for Ulquiorra.

so its a stomp for kaido as both start at base

and if its ressurection stomp for ulq

initially expected this to not be this one sided for either lol

Zoro21043 said:

I wouldn't say it's a stomp for R1 Ulquiorra, he's slower, but I do think he'd win more times than he'd lose.

Purgy said:
Zoro21043 said:

I wouldn't say it's a stomp for R1 Ulquiorra, he's slower, but I do think he'd win more times than he'd lose.
i got a question is it better to post fights like these in fun and games or here?

Zoro21043 said:
Purgy said:
i got a question is it better to post fights like these in fun and games or here?
Probably fun and games since you removed soul crush, though I don't think you're allowed to remove abilities in any board.

i see thanks

tho ill remove soul crush in fun and games as it would usually be a stomp unless it really isnt allowed

this can be closed

Back