• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A DBZ vs MLP match.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
2149.8 * (5.693e41 / 6) = 2.0398019e44 joules
Where are you getting the 5.6e41 from ?
5.693e41 is baseline 4-C. Since it takes 6 Unicorns to move the Sun, we divide by 6 to find out how strong each Unicorn is.

Oh, and I just talked with the guy who did the calc and we came to the conclusion that dividing the population of Canterlot by 6 is completely unnecessary, meaning Celestia can restore the magic of 10,749 low 4-Cs. Which comes out to 1.01990095e45 joules. Holy shit. And this was casual for them too.

Sad. Well, I calculated about 48,752.43 Tenatons so there you go I guess. (It was not even that hard either heh)

Still disagree with Android 18 being comparable to Celestia. Stomping someone and one-shotting them are low end unquantifiable. Fiction usually doesn't treat it as one side being 5 times more powerful or even twice as powerful like real life would, so it's not very consistient. This especially holds true in Dragonball, where small power level disrepeancys can result in complete curbstomps. To the point of tanking attacks.

Don't misunderstand. Performing a feat with a fraction of your power is unquantificable too, but lets be honest: It's far more quantifiable than curbstomping someone. A fraction has to be bare minimum half and potentially smaller depending on the context. I find it highly suspect that Celestia would consider such a huge portion of her power to be "a small amount" of it.

Yet fiction consistiently allows curbstomps to happen without said characters being dozens or even several times stronger than the opponent they are stomping.

Even if she gets buffed, unless it puts her at Star level+, I'm still gonna go with Cell for Regenerationn, far superior stamina, immunity from her love absorbing powers, his ability to take her strength and add it to his own with his tail, his ability to temporarily blind her with the Solar Flare, and his versatility.

I mean I hate myself but that has nothing to do with my autism... You are aware this site has rules on how your supposed to behave coming around and insulting everything you don't like isn't a good attitude to take. (I dislike mlp myself but thats way over the line)

She's now at Star level, possibly Large Star level. I assume that for the purpose of this match we assume her to be at simply Star level? Anyway, even if she was 3 times as strong as him, his versatility, stamina, Regenerationn, absorption, martial arts, acrobatics, Solar Flare, ability to track her location with ki sensing, immunity to her love absorbing power (having no love in his heart due to being pure evil), and ki based flight (whereas she needs her wings, meaning she will be grounded if they are damaged) should give him the edge.

Well, with his post self destruction form, things work even better for him since he can now teleport. I would also like to point out that, as seen in [https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...4FE455C53DFA91A4087E4FE455C53DFA&&FORM=VRDGAR GT], the Xenoverse games (his ability to absorb people in his perfect form is frequently mentioned), the Super Dragon Ball Z game, this scene in FighterZ, and a cutscene in Shin Budokai where he tries to reabsorb 18, Cell can still absorb people in his perfect form, so he could still absorb Chrysalis.

So yeah, teleportation, stamina, ki based flight (which would allow him to still fly regardless of the condition of his wings, unlike her), Regenerationn, versatility, martial arts, acrobatics, energy sensing and solar flare (which allow him to blind her and still find her regardless of where she is hiding), and immunity to her love absorption due to his evilness while having an overall better method of absorption himself. I'd say he has this in the bag. I'd say that even if she was four-5 times stronger, he'd eventually find a way to pull off a victory.

If only his perfect/super perfect forms did half of that in character. But he's never teleported or solar flared mid combat, Regenerationn can be taxed iirc, and everything else such as martial arts or acrobatics are marginal advantages. He's also never went for an absorption post perfect form. Oh and a 5x advantage? Please. Chrysalis scales above Celestia who is 4 kilofoe for moving the Sun. She can control the Sun with a fraction of her power. A fraction so small that it warranted an upgrade from baseline 4-C to likely High 4-C pre-upgrades. 5 times is a lowball really. Cell really can't hurt her.

He did use his Solar Flare to blind Goku briefly in gt, which is the one time we have seen him go in for an absorption post Perfect form. Yes, his Regenerationn can probably be overtaxed, but it's still an advantage. I know that there are a lot of things we haven't seen him do mid combat, but that can be summed up as PIS, the plot requiring him to not use these abilities in certain situations otherwise he'd win. He could have blinded Vegeta with the Solar Flare before trying to absorb him in his second form, but he never did. The thing is, thanks to his Regenerationn and stamina, as well as Chrysalis's problems with getting around them, this match should go on for quite a while, allowing Cell to try different tactics. Most of his fights weren't long enough for him to use all of his moves.

I know that most of what I have listed are small advantages, but that's a LOT of small advantages. Chrysalis probably has bigger advantages, but he has more small advantages over her than she has bigger advantages over him. I know there's the "quality vs quantity" argument, so I'm not denying she could give him trouble. What seals it for me though is his versatility. Cell has a lot more abilities than her, and a lot more options. For example, he could potentially just destroy the planet like he tried to do with his Solar Kamehameha. Chrysalis can't survive in space as far as we know. Not saying he WOULD do that, but it is an option. Chrysalis also doesn't know about his Regenerationn, so she could potentially blow him up with her magic, only for him to come back stronger than before.

What about intelligence? who do you think is smarter/ a better stratigest?

As this is in-character, I could totally see Cell thinking Chrysalis is weak because of her appearance, and trying to tank an attack. As Chrysalis is willing to kill, she'd shoot a lethal beam, which Cell would dodge at the last minute. About half of his body would be blown to smithereens, and he'd recover, tired. You might be thinking, "wait, shouldn't he get stronger?" Well, remember that time when half of his body got blown up againot Goku? When he healed, it was clearly stated that it took a lot out of him. So I don't think a similar thing happening would make cell stronger either. Since Cell is a sore loser, he would fly up and try to blow up the earth, and the beam chrysalis would counter with would destory cell completely and utterly. Cell could win, but considering his character, he wouldn't win in most situations.

Back