• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A DBZ vs MLP match.

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
I've heard the "his nucleus survived that" argument before, and it makes no sense. In that case, his nucleus would have landed somewhere on the ground and he would have regenerated from that, not his armless, headless torso.
That's why I said "fair point". I was conceeding on that point.

Yeah I started typing that comment out before the two above were posted.

Anyway, an extremely difficult match, but it seems so far like Cell would just barely take it. There's just under 7 hours left in my time zone for changes before I decide to add this. I suggest you guys bring up any last arguments ASAP.

If she can't kill him. I mean she technically ca since all she has to do is blast him until his regen starts getting taxed. Problem with that is that could take a long time and once Cell realizes his regen is being taxed he might self-destruct and take the planet.

But I did suggest a ko since Chrysalis tends to do that.

Got anyone specific?

Is getting knocked out regenerable? Because she tends to hit hard enough to ko even against comparable opponents.

I've always assumed his nucleus survived. Fair point I guess. But he can't tank several times his durability. That fact that he had to regenerate means he didn't tank his own self-destruction, else it defeats the point of Regenerationn.

Vasto Lorde Ichigo being at least High 6-C despite not being at full strength, All KH characters getting at least High 4-C from a casual High 4-C feat from Zeus.

No that's a win con, but as you said she would be using her blasts 1st beforehand.

I meant his nucleus. It survived him nuking himself and taking Goku with him despite he himself being 4-C.

How far are into the tier are each characters? Also, a fraction is much more quantifiable than being casual.

Her blasts are what she uses to ko people in the first place.

His nucleus is a cluster of cells right? It's obviously a lot smaller than his full body so maybe it didn't take the brunt of the explosion? Inverse square law and such? Besides, it feels weird that his nucleus can tank so much yet get destroyed by twice his AP.

How far are into the tier are each characters? Also, a fraction is much more quantifiable than being casual.

All KH characters are >>> 4.22 foe. And a fraction isn't always as half either. Ichigo is stompily above someone who's above 120.958 gigatons.

Her blasts are what she uses to ko people in the first place.

And yet he was able to maintain consciousness when he got blasted by Gohan the 1st time, despite Gohan being 4-B.

His nucleus is a cluster of cells right? It's obviously a lot smaller than his full body so maybe it didn't take the brunt of the explosion? Inverse square law and such? Besides, it feels weird that his nucleus can tank so much yet get destroyed by twice his AP.

Could be, but unfortunately she wouldn't know this and if it does come to that, it's a zenkai boost. Not to mention, that's an assumption that he got completely destroyed by 2x his AP. Gohan took his chance to let out his full strength after Cell was distracted by Vegeta and the blast that Cell was gonna use to kill Vegeta and cripple Gohan was implied not to be a serious attack either.

I'm just going by what I was told and I was told a fraction is half.

As in, pre-zenkai Cell? Gohan was trying to make him suffer. Why on earth would he use his full power on Cell in that case? He didn't want Cell unconscious, he wanted him in pain.

Why would Gohan need Cell to be distracted to unleash his full strength? Why not just unleash it then and there?

I'm just going by what I was told and I was told a fraction is half.

As in, pre-zenkai Cell? Gohan was trying to make him suffer. Why on earth would he use his full power on Cell in that case? He didn't want Cell unconscious, he wanted him in pain.

Why would Gohan need Cell to be distracted to unleash his full strength? Why not just unleash it then and there?

Then we're hearing 2 different things.

And Gohans casual attacks are still 4-B. He doesn't have to want Cell unconscious.

Because he was afraid of destroying the earth. He was getting overpowered up to that point.

https://*****************/read-online/Dragon-Ball-chapter-222-index-2-page-6.html

https://*****************/read-online/Dragon-Ball-chapter-222-index-2-page-7.html

https://*****************/read-online/Dragon-Ball-chapter-222-index-2-page-8.html

https://*****************/read-online/Dragon-Ball-chapter-222-index-2-page-9.html

Based on? Why can't he have just used enough power to injure Cell? Who say's his casual attacks are strictly 4-B? Is it because the attack Cell used on Vegeta that injured Gohan was casual? So what? One casual 4-B attack doesn't automatically mean every caual attack is 4-B. People can hold back to varying degrees of power. That brings up some seriously fuckey powerscaling.

Yeah, ok. But why did he need Cell distracted? Why would Cell staying focused on him mess with his own fears keeping him from using all his power?

Based on? Why can't he have just used enough power to injure Cell? Who say's his casual attacks are strictly 4-B? Is it because the attack Cell used on Vegeta that injured Gohan was casual? So what? One casual 4-B attack doesn't automatically mean every caual attack is 4-B. People can hold back to varying degrees of power. That brings up some seriously fuckey powerscaling.

Yeah, ok. But why did he need Cell distracted? Why would Cell staying focused on him mess with his own fears keeping him from using all his power?

Dude what? He completely one shotted the Cell Jrs with same casual attacks he bullied Cell with, soley saying that he was holding back to be on Cell's level is pretty iffy.

Dude this doesn't make sense. Goku's blatantly confirming he's holding back as to not destroy the Earth and he's getting overpowered by Cell while doing so. You can straight up see Gohan's Kamehameha getting engulfed before Vegeta did something. And what does this have to do with Gohan not being merely 2x stronger?

Yeah. It's hard to say who would have won in a straight up fight if Gohan and post self destruction Cell were both at full power given that Gohan only really won because Cell was distracted by Vegeta. Although, the fact that Gohan won while severely injured suggests he would have still been stronger than Cell. This is supported by Budokai 1 where they actually fight before Cell kills Trunks, and after the fight, in the following cutscene, Cell appears to be mad, suggesting that Gohan was still winning.

And Cell not getting turned to dust by a casual 4-B attack isn't? If I'm intepreting your logic right: Cell injured Gohan with a casual attack aimed for Vegeta. Because it injured Gohan and Gohan overpowered the solar khh it must be 4-B. Therefore their casual attacks are 4-B. If Gohan is roughly twice as strong for a lowball nd follow that same logic then pre-self destruction perfect Cell ought to be 4-B simply for the fact that he wasn't vaporized outright by Gohan's khh. But sure, that totally isn't as iffy as what I'm suggesting. 4-B Vegeta? The dude recovered fairly well. He was injured sure, but not down for the count considering he was able to distract Cell later.

I know Gohan was holding back to not destroy Earth. Gohan killed Cell by going full power on him when he got distracted didn't he? So then why did he need Cell distracted to use full power without blowing up Earth? How is that a factor? How does that stop Gohan? Does it put Earth at risk? Then how? Why would Cell not being distracted keep him from going full power? I'm asking because I don't see how Cell being distracted is relevant. Exactly how many times stronger do you think Gohan was than Cell at the time of the latters death? Just so I can have a number?

And Cell not getting turned to dust by a casual 4-B attack isn't? If I'm intepreting your logic right: Cell injured Gohan with a casual attack aimed for Vegeta. Because it injured Gohan and Gohan overpowered the solar khh it must be 4-B. Therefore their casual attacks are 4-B. If Gohan is roughly twice as strong for a lowball nd follow that same logic then pre-self destruction perfect Cell ought to be 4-B simply for the fact that he wasn't vaporized outright by Gohan's khh. But sure, that totally isn't as iffy as what I'm suggesting. 4-B Vegeta? The dude recovered fairly well. He was injured sure, but not down for the count considering he was able to distract Cell later.

Dude that's a huge strawman. 1st off.

Cell had just came back and killed trunks oh so casually and then pimped slapped Vegeta across the field. That attack that crippled Gohan's arm was meant to kill Vegeta, unless you're trying to say Gohan was injured by a High 4-C attack because it was meant for Vegeta, High 4-C Gohan? which is yes super iffy for your argument. Difference between Cell and Vegeta is that Vegeta was nearly down for the count, Cell however was not and never said he was 4-B either, I simply said he could stay conscious while a 4-B was bullying him, so thanks for twisting my argument.

I know Gohan was holding back to not destroy Earth. Gohan killed Cell by going full power on him when he got distracted didn't he? So then why did he need Cell distracted to use full power without blowing up Earth? How is that a factor? How does that stop Gohan? Does it put Earth at risk? Then how? Why would Cell not being distracted keep him from going full power? I'm asking because I don't see how Cell being distracted is relevant. Exactly how many times stronger do you think Gohan was than Cell at the time of the latters death? Just so I can have a number?

Again, a majority of this doesn't make sense. Dude,you're trying to argue that he didn't need to have Cell distracted, when we blatantly see he did. And why are you specifically focused on Cell being distracted if you yourself find it irrelevant instead of their own AP which seems to be secondary for your argument. And unqantifiably higher, because slapping numbers on something with no confirmation or even implication is iffy. Especially just doing it to have a number.

Back