• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A DBZ vs MLP match.

1 - Fair. So your argument is that it can be done casually while only using a fraction of their power... so what? 18 beat up Vegeta pretty casually ithout having to use any significant amount of power.

2 - This is pretty much the same as "it was a fraction", since the amulet only had a fraction of her power.

3 - Yes, I know, this means they're above the Low 4-Cs... something every 4-C should be.

1. I'm sorry? That's kinda hard to follow. You're gonna need to be a tad more specific.

2. What are your thoughts on the amulet passively controlling the Sun when broken?

3. Ok, her power contributed to half of thousands of Low 4-Cs getting their magic back. That's not just above Low 4-C. That's literally hundreds of times stronger. Anyone with common sense would tell you she'd stomp almost any 4-Cs into the dirt in terms of pure power.

@The 2nd Existential Seed Not sure. Since they are weaker than Starswirl (they lost their magic) maybe baseline? Maybe 1/6th of 4-C like Starswirl, but idk.

1 - I was responding to: "MLP portrays ragdolling the sun across the screen is portrayed as something casual, then the magic powering the amulet must be doing it casually because it is doing exactly that." Doesn't matter if it is casual, 18 defeated Vegeta casually as well.

2 - Above baseline by an unknown amount, as I've been saying.

3 - Hundreds of times above Low 4-C is High 4-C, so if you want her to be "literally hundreds of times stronger", go get her upgraded, until then, she's not hundreds of times stronger.

Firstly: Can you source that claim explicitly ? I need it because I'm going to make a thread about this.

Secondly: I at least see 1/7th to 1/6th of the feat since they were still needed to accomplish it and essentially survived the full feat before losing their magic at the end.

Yeah... with a quick calc... if it's true then that would mean the equivalent of around 36-42-60 [depending on if there were 6,7, or 10 unicorns accomplishing the feat] of the Unicorns during the Raising the Sun are the equivalent of High 4-C. And if it was 7-10 Unicorns per day accomplishing this, and Celestia and Luna did this to everyone who did this for years then they'd be decently into the tier... Especially since they should be far above their younger selves.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/313849534843191296/612781023994052638/unknown.png

"But Raising the Sun and lowering the Moon weren't the only things Celie and I had to fix today. Poor Star Swirl's and the rest of the Unicorns' magic needed to be restored. Thankfully, with all the power we'd gotten from the Sun and Moon, Celie and I were able to return their magic to them without any problem."

Relevant quote above. They were also able to keep the power they got from the Sun and Moon, or at least the vast majority of it, seeing as Luna said restoring the magic of the Unicorns wasn't hard for them.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Excellent. I shall be making the CRT and since it'll be affecting the outcome of this debate I'll link it here.
As of now I vote Chrysalis though FRA.
I know someone who did a calc on NFs to find the number of Unicorns restored, and that was a lowball since they only used one city.

I'll get it. Might take a few minutes. He showed me the calc when I first started getting active on NFs which was many many months ago, so I've got a lot of threads to dig through.

Dusty Raider said:
Once they get upgraded I could switch to Perfect Cell
Everyone should get upgraded tbh, including Starswirl and the Unicorns since the Sun had to rotate around the planet in 24 hours. Of course, if we did that we wouldn't be able to use the other calc I mentioned since it'd be calc stacking.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I honestly don't get what was the logic in downgrading them from 4-B.
A: The calc had the Sun moving at 95.5% light speed, when our relativistic KE standards only allow up to 93%.

B: The Sun was consistiently shown being moved at FTL speeds.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
A - 83%, 92%.
B - And? Just because it moves in one speed in one scene, tht doesn't mean it can't move in other speeds during other scenes.
A. There's one. But Azathoth debunked the second as actually moving ftl in the comments.

B. The problem is that it is consistiently portrayed as such, it's not a one time thing.

As badly as I disagree, this thread is why.

Saying that Celestia can't move the sun more slowly because it was shown moving faster is like saying that I can't walk normally because I was seen jogging, it makes literally no sense. Of course it is possible for it move at different speeds, Celestia is literally pulling it with her telekinesis.

Baseline 4-C is 136.066 Tenatons. 136.066 X 1000 = 136,066 Tenatons.

I think (not sure) that's around 5 Foe or so, which is High 4-C.

They'd casually be around 2 FOE. And its easily far higher if we take into account the other cities of Equestria. (Equestria as a whole was losing their mages as a result of this), even higher if we take into account this has been going on since before Celestia and Luna were even born.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Baseline 4-C is 136.066 Tenatons. 136.066 X 1000 = 136,066 Tenatons.
I think (not sure) that's around 5 Foe or so, which is High 4-C.
No, you'd have to divide by 6 to get the AP value for each Unicorn, then multiply by the amount who participated.

21,498 / 5 = 4299.6 Unicorns.

Celie and Luna used their power together to restore the magic, so they individually can restore the magic of 2149.8 Unicorns.

2149.8 * (5.693e41 / 6) = 2.0398019e44 joules

Yeah but the problem is you are assuming their feat of moving the sun is baseline... however the current calc that MLP uses to move the sun is roughly 8x away from High 4C.

Yeah but the problem is you are assuming their feat of moving the sun is baseline... however the current calc that MLP uses to move the sun and moon is roughly 8x away from High 4C.
MLP doesn't have any calcs that make it 4-C. Just moving the Sun at ftl speeds.

Then where did the 8x multiplier come from that made the likes of Tirek High 4C ?
Originally by assuming all 4 alicorns were 4-C, adding that together for a 4x multiplier, then doubling that when Tirek took that magic and added to his own.

Back