• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A cute little loli finds a friendly adorable bear and they have lots of fun together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexcar3000

Joke Battles
Retired
It had to be done.

Speed equalized.

Murder child at 7-C.

Both are in-character.

Win via any means at all.

No one knows about the other.

As much prep-time as eye contact.

The winner gets a life-time supply of hotto dogu to eat, yes.

I recommend listening to this or this, but you can choose whatever you want.

Battle is in HELL and all of Skitzo's previous victims matches are scattered everywhere.

The Psycho Loli: 5 | The Killer Bear: 0 | Inconclusive: 0

DViq6QMVoAAp9zD1
Skitzo

This is very close.

Skitzo keeps killing over and over, and Alex can kill all of the belief in him and burn the tapes.

Skitzo has lived without the tapes, so he can live a bit without belief, but he'll be SEVERELY weakened.

Though, it'll take a bit to kill everyone. Skitzo can easily keep killing loli, so...

For now, I dunno about this one. Skitzo's Low-Godly (Maybe even Mid-Godly since he's a soul) is tough to beat.

The attacks from those with Killing Intent counter that of Determination (even lesser quantities of DT were able to regenerate from body, mind, soul, essence/conceptual damage amongst several transdual and ontological paradoxes), the reason beings like Asriel were capable of 'tanking' the attacks was because he had immense amounts of Determination from 7 human SOULs + the entire Underground).

Obviously the 7-C state isn't as insane, but due to the death drive (and killer instinct), it will naturally lead to the feeling of needing to kill off humanity in order to get closer to kill Skitzo (since this act will lead to the removal of one of his immortalities) and slowly get to closer and closer learning what "keeps the enemy alive" and "how to correct this little issue" (his ability enables him to grow statistically the more murderous he feels, this feeling then converts into a sensation that leads him to the weaknesses of his enemy that in turn makes him inch closer and closer to killing them).

The key to win is find out a way to permanently kill off or incapacitate such a force of destruction. Sure the loli can explode into gore with a single hit or get his llimbs sliced off like raw ham but, for someone that describes intense bleeding as "nothing but sweat", even being killed in the most gruesome of ways over ten million times is just "a fun challenge."

So basically, right now, I see an inconclusive here. I dunno if loli can still put down Skitzo via WAY HIGHER durability alongside Regenerationn that possibly works even without Type 8.

Unless Skitzo can take hits to, say, his "I" concept, it's going to hurt. Not to mention clever usage of abilities such as the "Save Points" can store attacks from the enemy and spawn them right back at them. The loli is an adaptative threat that quickly learns what's killing them and how to make it not happen solely on wits and skill alone. His ability to grow in killing capabilities mid-battle is what gives him the edge despite the... well, absurdly humongous AP advantage Skitzo has. Don't worry, I will be patting the mangled corpse afterwards owo

Well, then. Loli probably wins either by patting eternally or by wearing Skitzo out. Dude has a lot of stamina, but it can still tire out. Also, he gets annoyed too easily, so the loli has an edge.

Though, inconclusive is always optional via the two becoming murder buddies.

Well then. I legit vote loli via patting at the start of the fight. Skitzo's bound to calm down then.

Of course. Put that up.

Anyways, vote for Ale via making Skitzo a tame beast.

I now wanna see Manager vs Skitzo. I also wanna see chibi Skitzo.

"Can interact with intangible, non-corporeal, nonexistent, conceptual, metaphysical and abstract beings in his passive state. In his normal state, he gains an increase in these capabilities."

"Can attack an enemy's "SOUL", therefore damaging them on all physical, psychological, spiritual and essential/conceptual levels."

I'm honestly inclined to say that this is a stomp in Alex's favor.

All the FRAs aren't of a real fight tho. Just endless patting.

I guess maybe, but Skitzo can overkill over and over.

I'm pretty sure it would be out-of-character for Alex to be affectionate, given his state in this match-up.

Well, then. Alex doesn't really have to kill or even KO Skit here. The loli can easily tire him out and let him just lie there until a white flag is out and waving.

Patting isn't out of the question based on what I know about myself ovo

Though sometimes not even I know the heck is happening with me tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back