• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A cup of Yogurt fights the crisp taste of Sunny D

Both have Death hax. I checked both profiles extensively, and this is (seemingly) fair, so think a bit before you say Yogiri stomps. Here's a hint: Yogiri has never been put in a situation in canon that prevents him from winning, nor has he ever had the chance to be put in such a situation due to Precog. SBA dosn't allow Precog before the battle.

Rules: Speed Equalized. This is the True Sun God. Otherwise SBA.

Instant Death Yogiri Takatou (Render)
TrueSunGod
Yogurt:
Sunny D:

Mop Water: 9 (Oblivion Of The Endless, MrDrProfessorPatricio, Ionliosite, TheMonsterOfTheAbyss, I'm Blue daba dee daba die, Soupywolf5, ElixirBlue, Planck69, Bedroombedrock)

I'm not exactly seeing what prevents him from winning

The instant they appear, True Sun God sacrifices all towers near it. It's instant, not thought based. It's more of a side effect of TSG appearing than a specific ability. TSG also has far more range than the 4km apart they are by SBA.

Yogiri isn't a tower, and sun god being used implies it's already out. It's not like you can just delete a bunch of bloons by upgrading a temple mid wave, so I don't think that's a thing relevant for fights.

Bloons are inflated pieces of rubber. They really don't have anything to take by sacrificing.

The True Sun God is technically seperate from the Super Monkey. Simply it appearing (Which is what happens when you get the upgrade) does the sacrificing.

But it's already appeared if it's in a fight. There's a ton of inanimate towers, I'm sure there's something to take from the blimps with wanked tier 6 durability.

Blimps don't have Tier 6 durability. Things generally arn't scaled to the Sun God. Tack Shooter and Spike Factory at least have some degree of A.I. Bloons just follow a path on their own. SBA has both characters suddenly appear, correct? Otherwise some characters' passives would take effect, killing a character before the battle even began. Citation: Every Giygas match.

If characters already appeared before the battle, then characters like Diavolo and even Yogiri himself could precog before the fight started, which is never considered.

THey kinda have to to not be instantly vaporized by the sun gods. Which they're not, the high tier ones are tanky as shit.

Why is that relevant to being able to be sacrificed though

I don't think so. That's kinda why passives are silly because they've already happened. This also implies that the sun god showing up somewhere instantly sacrifices everything around it which is just what

I mean it's been considered for that amane dude, who has passives because in verse he just constantly wishes for things to happen for the forseeable future so it's taken as him already wished or whatever.

Even if that cheese strat worked, you know the thread would be invalid anyways via passive right

Also what effect even is the sacrificing

Also can't you sacrifice the road spikes to it? Clearly some sharpened metal has a massive difference that would make it an eligible sacrifice but not the enemies, it's almost as if the sun god isn't sacrificing stuff against it's own will and has never been shown to sacrifice enemies so it shouldn't be considered

Then how is it wanked if they take hits from the True Sun God, who gets their AP directly from their own feats.

Sentience, more or less. Not to mention, Bloons have zero offensive capability outside of ramming, so there's no reason to sacrifice them. It's most like game mechanics anyways, since there's little to no reason to upgrade to TSG mid-round.

But that's literally what happens.

Well Amane seems to be the acception, not the rules. Very few people know about him or his verse anyways, so people just kind of accept what the supporters say.

Perhaps, but I'd never let the Instant Death community live down the day their 4D Gary Stu got curbstomped by Bloons Tower Defense.

Death Manipulation and Absorption.

Because nothing else approaches tier 6 and the sun god isn't superior enough to just instadelete shit that the other towers don't even struggle to damage, meaning the feat they're scaled to is likely an outlier. Maybe I'll make a thread to downgrade this, maybe I'll forget about it who knows

Road spikes aren't sentient. Nor are road spike factories, cannons, woodchippers, beacons, or glue.

Generally sacrifices are made to get a god to appear. If a god appears and kills everything that doesn't really fit the definition of sacrifice. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sacrifice

that's fair

Yo how does this guy not resist death

TSG is actually superior enough to instadelete things that towers struggle to damage, tho.

Spike Factories can have A.I. Cannons aim on their own, as does the Bloonchipper. Monkey Beacon and Monkey Glue are in none of the same games as TSG.

Well that's what happens in this case. TSG can still appear if there's no towers around to sacrifice

I'm already making the memes.

Because it hasn't been wanked into the profile yet

Like what? The level 3 upgrade to get to the sun god definitely isn't superior to all the l5 towers, and they're not strictly required to kill the higher level blimps.

Automated=/=sentient though. Automated weapons already exist irl. Plus I don't think the spikes themselves are sentient, and the factory doesn't even need AI to just eject spikes everywhere. AI as we know it today wouldn't be considered sentient anyways

It can but then it gets gimped. The word sacrifice still implies that it's not of the god's doing, since that's what it means. Again though this has never been shown to work on enemies.

I do have to close this for a mismatch at some point though

True Sun God is pratically required for freeplay. They can defeat blimps that literally nothing else can. I wanted TSG to scale to the verse, but I was outvoted.

TSG can't sacrifice spikes. Anyways, it's likely Game Mechanics that it can't sacrifice Bloons, since it makes no sense to be so selective. It would be imbalanced to sacrifice round 300 BADs.

Literally only two other towers (Wizard Lord and Adora) can sacrifice towers, and both times it's to empower themselves. It's even specifically called a Sacrifice in Adora's case (The ability is called Blood Sacrifice). In fact, Adora can still Sacrifice the True Sun God itself. In fact, since you can replace True Sun God after Adora sacrifices it, that might mean some kind of ability (Still useless against Yogiri, however) While Soulbind also could sacrifice towers, it kind of got retgonned in the first major update so it shouldn't be considered.

True. We should still figure out who stomps who first.

Instant > Think

The fatehax can only stand and watch since Yogiri's trapped in planetary range death hax that's garenteed to happen with no way out.

Everyone within the TSG's range. Which may or may not be planetary based on upgrade art. It's more hemisphereical tbh.

Also, I don't see how retconning fatehax works with SBA just making both characters appear, not allowing interaction before the fight.

Back