• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Crime Against the Wiki: Ikki Kurogane Vs Mami Tomoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witch Mami? Yes. Not really this one though.

This one does lead occasionally but it's rather random.

I've changed it to Magia Record mami. Might change it to SSSAF Ikki if the desperado stuff makes this unfair...again.

or just close it, if you want.

The Ribbons can be made invisible to the point that they don't even disrupt the environment at all.

Kyubey in particular is invisible to the point that other humans can't see or hear him, magical girls however can.

Homura' Ribbons, at least when made so, are impossible to detect despite this.

There is no gap in sound, and cool, he can sense invisible things, which every magical girl can do, not exactly an issue.

My main thing is Mami doesn't lead with invisible ribbons immediately so he may be able to Amp past them at first.

>No gap in sound.

You do know that means that sound waves do not bounce off them? Which would mean they are literally not even physically there right?

Then ok, sure. Cus you said "what stops Ribbon GG". So ikki goes to cut her, gets in CQC what stops him from skill fuking there?

They don't, how can sound reflect off something that's not actually there?

Nothing aside from 6C shields and her being immune to phantom form.

So they're intangible? You just said invisible.

Shields. Will sending vibrations inside her body work? If no High 7-A AP via rasetsu and sword's minor dura neg. If that not either than eventually desperado death hax.

They can be, though once again even a magical girl can't sense them so it doesn't matter if Ikki can sense an invisible being.

Inner vibrations is useless against Mid.

Desperado Death Hax might not work either, her body is undead.

To kill her he needs to slice the soul gem on her head or slice her to bits.

They can be intangible? Gonna need proof for that. Magical girls can't sense them the same way Ikki can so that's a bit of a false equivalency. Ikki senses them for as long as they're physically there.

Mid regen?

Death Hax is just a way of saying "killing". Desperado hax isn't just death. It enforces a result Ikki wants.

So slice her head?

Mid regen is enough to regenerate your body from being cut in half and decapitation.

So it doesn't kill? I don't get it.

Ok but breaking the soul gem can defeat this? So he just has to strike her head?

More like it doesn't have to be "kill". It induces any 1 result he wishes (cus desperado hax). And against Iris, he used it for death hax. But it can be used for any result, virtually speaking.

Regarding the ribbon invisibility, you have a Magical girl who can see invisible things and has cross-city to cross-dimensional range sensing.

Mami ribbons are undetectable by them.

@Beast

Yeah so, cross city sensing range. That would have been a problem if ikki were using ESP here. Or if he were using eyes that can see invisible people. He's using hearing. As long as they're physically there, Ikki will catch them.

In that case ÔöÇÔöÇ he just needed to hear her.

The field was circular. From the bowl-shaped audience seats, the usual cheers roared.

The wave of that sound had a void............a human-shaped void!

"Over thereee!!!!"

The time taken for the search was just a few splits of a second.

As long as they're physically there, they will be caught by this, because they will be causing voids in sounds.

@Schnee

Not that hard considering this is ikki.

I think the bigger issue Schnee is posing is that anything Ikki does besides grievous butchering into pieces isn't gonna do anything, and Ikki has no clue the Gem itself is important or that Mami isn't technically alive.

And unless I am missing something or Schnee got confused, he said that they don't interact with the environment. Meaning there would be no sound either.

I mean, same way other things that are sorta intangible still interact with non intangible things. Think Stands punching normies who can't touch them at all.

But asking Schnee would be better if he appears, at least if that's actually what he meant and I did not misunderstand.

SirLancelot has the general gist of it, not to mention that's usually how it works in most verses, otherwise our entire list of intangible characters would lack a tier.

Yeah im not saying it's impossible but I'd ask for proof in that case. Whereas I really wouldn't in case of invisibility. That was the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back