• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Creepy Lookalike (Rai Batenkaitos vs Sucy Manbavaran)

yeah then Ley simply power nulls it normally
I'm still really not convinced with it. Again I ask, do you have scans of them powernulling a black hole in melee range?

Also you haven't answered the previous request for scans regarding his wind blades

I'm still really not convinced with it. Again I ask, do you have scans of them powernulling a black hole in melee range?
Ley hasnt explicitly nulled a black hole but he has been stated to null all magic which would include Beako's Ul shamak which is in fact a black hole
Also you haven't answered the previous request for scans regarding his wind blades

A fresh slash, a wound ripping Batenkaitos’s cheek, who had been heading towards the outside of the Tower in order to escape―― its cause being empty space.

Wordlessly stretching his finger to that point, Batenkaitos observed his finger be cut.

In the empty space, was an invisible blade.

Ley: “Huh.”

That was, the same technique Batenkaitos had displayed to Ram at the spiral staircase.

The art of installing blades of invisibility in space was a legendary shinobi technique, but it did not matter whose Memories those had been in, since he had already thrown them away.

The issue was the presence of a blade here, which Batenkaitos did not remember placing behind.

Ley: “It can’t be…”

Avoiding the blade that had slightly cut his finger, Batenkaitos attempted to advance his feet further towards the interior―― his tiptoes were blown off, and he inclined backwards whilst shrieking with an “Ahii”.

And, with the inclining back of his head also being shaved off slightly, he rigidified his face and stood still.

――He was enclosed, by invisible blades.

Ley: “…Haha, seriously?”

He had shown it to her, merely once.

Once, in the midst of battle; being an invisible technique as well, so she must not have seen it either.

Moreover, she had not ever practically even stepped foot in this place. Yet regardless, she had seized his escape route, and had stationed invisible blades in advance.

-Arc 6, Chapter 86, "Conversing of What Yesterday Held"

Ley hasnt explicitly nulled a black hole but he has been stated to null all magic which would include Beako's Ul shamak which is in fact a black hole
No! I know they can null a black hole, I'm asking how he can do it at such close range without getting messed up

Also I assume that's the invisibility scan and his ability to put it on someone. I'm actually asking for the one regarding how difficult they are to get rid of

I still don’t see much evidence of Sucy having a wincon here. Every argument in favor of her has been disproven thus far.

I still don’t see much evidence of Sucy having a wincon here. Every argument in favor of her has been disproven thus far.
life manipulation magic or smth, plus a lot of the magic he cant negate and also possibility of him being unable to fully negate the black hole

life manipulation magic or smth, plus a lot of the magic he cant negate and also possibility of him being unable to fully negate the black hole
Even then, the black hole doesn’t function like a real black hole. Just gravity which doesn’t actually have any LS feats to speak of. Sucy’s life-absorption takes a while and requires him being inside of a magic sigil for it to work. It’s also not really feasible for her to land a hit for the reasons above.

Back