• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
Current stats are fine, but I'd like to cement the current abilities I've posted. This site has some pretty useful information on the different types of spells that are usable by the main cast, and more specifically, who's learned what. The video game abilities should be applicable since powers from the video game have been demonstrated in previous profiles, and I think the ones I've added should check out. The ones I've added are as follows for Akko: Life-Force Absorption, Shockwave Generation, Forcefield Creation, Purification (Types 2 and 3) and Invulnerability, Regeneration (High-Low), Earth Manipulation, Durability Negation, Sand Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Black Hole Creation, Statistics Amplification, Statistics Reduction, Life Manipulation, Body Puppetry, Teleportation, Resistance to Elemental Manipulation.

There's a certain set of skills that basically everyone in the main party can learn and I think that should be attributed to the following characters: Akko, Lotte (profile WIP), Sucy, Diana, Amanda, Constanze (WIP), Jasminka (WIP), and Shiny Chariot/Croix (Dunno if this is a stretch, but they are professors who previously attended the same school from which they learned those spells and graduated as prodigies, so, I think they should have access to the same spells). The following abilities are:

Fire Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Purification (Types 2 and 3), Life-force and Magic Absorption, Invulnerability, Regen (High-Low), Earth Manipulation, Durability Negation, Sand Manipulation, Black Hole Creation, Statistics Amplification, Statistics Reduction, and Resistance to Elemental Manipulation (With various Shield spells, which each offer increased resistance to Water, Ice, Earth, Sand, Wind, Fire, Statistics Reduction and Durability Negation) NEW: Homing Shot (Due to some attacks homing in on their target in Chamber Of Time like Rapid Fire), Status Effect Inducement (Of Burn, Freeze, making enemies slower), Attack Reflection (Due to attacks like Sandstorm being able to redirect and deflect projectiles). Basic spells for all witches include flight via brooms, and some witches like Shiny Chariot, Amanda, and Croix should have a form of Vehicular Mastery; Broom Mastery.

Diana should also have at least Limited Time and Causality Manipulation for her Time Magic spells that allow her to slow down and reverse the individual flow of time for inorganic matter, Information Analysis for her skill, Living Bestiary, which allows her to automatically see the stats of monsters with a glance, Weapon Creation with the spell "Fiery Barrage" which lets her rain down a ton of weapons upon her enemies, Transmutation with Metamorphosis Magic, Plant Resurrection, and Fusionism (By combining her wand with other objects, a skill that Amanda and Sucy also possess)

Amanda should have Cloth Manipulation for her Clothes Transformation spell.

Sucy's potions allow for Biological Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Body Control, Life Manipulation, Body Puppetry, Power Bestowal (of Telepathy), Memory Manipulation, and Explosion Manipulation

Shiny Chariot has some spells that are exclusive to her and Croix. For example: Dream Manipulation/Empowerment/Power Nullification, Attack Reflection, Power Bestowal/Cloth Manipulation (of Self-Sustenance Type 1 and resistance to Extreme Cold and Cosmic Radiation), Surface-Scaling, Summoning and Clairvoyance (Via summoning and communicating with spirits), Sealing, Illusion Creation/Smoke Manipulation, Hair Manipulation and limited Causality Manipulation.

I think that should be all.

Last edited:
Is the video game officially part of the canon for the cartoon? If not, you cannot add undemonstrated powers from it. My apologies.

I assumed so since there are abilities listed from the video game that have been listed in Akko's profile before. There hasn't been anything that disproves it since it does take place between episodes of the anime, but if a separate profile could be made for CoT Akko, then could that work better?

Separate profiles are better if there is no proof of a shared continuity.

Okay. Thank you for the input. Then adding powers from the game should be fine.

However, it would help with a note in the verse page regarding the game's canonicity.

Back