• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A witch meets the CLOWN KILLS YOU!!!

Can i get a scan of it negating non-magical abilities? and, Silence has a chance to be inflicted and does not seem to be a 100% chance meaning thats pretty irrelevant when Tricky has a 100% of dissonance energy killing her instantly.
Akko has forcefields to deal with that.

Alright. does she start with that anyways? I just realized we haven't even mentioned what either character starts with.
Keep in mind that both have prior knowledge so that might affect how it works depending on how this discussion goes

Plus if Akko is fully prepped, the Strange Notebook should tell her everything she needs to know about Tricky.
OP doesn't state she has optional equipment, so no she doesn't have that.

Tricky starts with dragging his opponent to hell, and then going with minions and going shit wild from there.

And there we go.

Knowing this, Akko would start with attacks that cover a lot of ground like the giant sigils that drain life force, the blizzard attack, her homing attacks, and she outranges a lot with those as well to avoid getting up close and personal.

Knowing this, Akko would start with attacks that cover a lot of ground like the giant sigils that drain life force, the blizzard attack, her homing attacks, and she outranges a lot with those as well to avoid getting up close and personal.
Okay but the book needs to be actively read before she knows anything, and Tricky being able to cross a 50 m distance within a second's notice means she isn't gonna be able to read that book.

Okay but the book needs to be actively read before she knows anything, and Tricky being able to cross a 50 m distance within a second's notice means she isn't gonna be able to read that book.
If both characters have prior knowledge, it's assumed they had time to prepare before the fight, so she's probably read it then.

Prep time would be a dangerous thing to give tricky anyways, as he'd have access to Dissonance weaponry which can be rapid fire AOE dura neg tools.

Pepper, why did you have to give me the hardest fight to argue for imaginable -
Because Akko has a shitload of abilities and is perfect for a hax match

By the way this is Tricky at his strongest form so even if you lose, no hard feelings

Because Akko has a shitload of abilities and is perfect for a hax match

By the way this is Tricky at his strongest form so even if you lose, no hard feelings
But I'm the only supporter of this verse, like I am with all my matchups. It's just a little straining, is all. And I'm like scrambling for answers to half of these. I don't even know what stuff would work or not.

So, from what i've seen here;
Tricky:
+Resistance to most of Akko's relevant haxes
+Smarter
+Can recover from the hax he doesn't resist
+Faster
-Physically incapable of harming Akko
-Higher powers wont save him forever

Akko:
+One shots tricky
+Range
+Haxes
-Slower
-Lacks anyway to conventionally hold tricky still
-Not as smart
-Lacks answers to his haxes

But I'm the only supporter of this verse, like I am with all my matchups. It's just a little straining, is all. And I'm like scrambling for answers to half of these. I don't even know what stuff would work or not.
If you're tired, you can take a break from this. You know me, I'll probably bump this for all eternity until it's done

I'll also remind you every once in a while but that usually happens in spaced intervals

I dunno. All of her advantages don't actually mean shit if he can just automatically come back from the dead whenever he wants. There's no way she can feasibly win. I don't know. Tricky wins. **** it.

I dunno. All of her advantages don't actually mean shit if he can just automatically come back from the dead whenever he wants. There's no way she can feasibly win. I don't know. Tricky wins. **** it.
-Higher powers wont save him forever
He needs to be thrown into a hell crack and killed there to die. Akko one-shots so that's something in her advantage

Now she just needs a way to get Tricky in that crack and keep him there long enough to be killed

She lacks the lifting strength and gravity spells don't mean anything either. And Tricky one-shots if he uses distortion powers or whatever.

Back