• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Couple Kikai/Inganock Revisions

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator

Invisibility, and Enhanced Senses​

Kikai can't be seen by their users even when they use an equation eye capable of perceiving all phenomena

They were invisible to him. Only the touch of a small little hand to his cheek could he feel it. It was a white hand. Though it should have really been a steel hand of all colors, to the man it was closer to the truth in the city as a white hand. The hand of "she" who stood behind him. The right hand reached out.

The man who sat amongst the countless debris of engine machinery filling the underground large engine depot calling himself Crack Chrome may have smiled a little. Just slightly, feeling the existence of "her" behind him. Even if he could not see her clearly. Even if his "Left Eye" which could see everything did not perceive her. His "Left Eye" was an Equation Eye, capable of perceiving all phenomena. It was certainly possible to perceive the debris of the underground large engine that lay asleep and the ruins of the Dragon that had become a skeleton in his surroundings, even memorize the elements that make up its structure. Yet he could not see them, the sole true figure of "her" behind him. Only with the feel of his "heart" could they be seen to him that she was human. It wasn't quite certain, but it was faint for him that the hand was of a pure white girl. -Golden G'harne Start

Clock couldn't see the threads used by Critter Marionette

He doesn't kill humans. Absolutely, that was it.

This should have been the last bastion for the Street Knight Crack Chrome to define himself as a human and establish his ego. Even if he discarded his humanity to become a man of steel, he never lost himself when he endured the surgery to become a steel monster known as the prototype Upper Tier Soldier, something any normal human would not endure, and he was completed. Even now, the pain and rejection that has haunted him all the time was suppressed, which was likely depended in the present as it came together for this purpose.

"...why?"

He stood in front of a metal corpse.

No one responded to his whispers.

No one replied to him, having massacred everything that living moving responses within a 1-kilometer radius. No answer. All of the helmets of the Upper Tier Soldiers, clad in chrome thick armor reminiscent of medieval "knights" made squeaking noises. But this was only due to the severed head being separated that both helmet and armor were now rubbing against one another.

"...why?"

Reflectively he whispered, bisecting the rolling helmet with his large sword, destroying it into small pieces. He waited for a reply. Why? Why, why? What was the reason for this? No, that wasn't something he could say. It must be from something behind him.

But currently, he cannot notice it.

With him were invisible threads intertwining him.

These were threads released by someone who was manipulating his body and spirit.- Golden G'harne 4

Clock's Kikai cuts through the invisible threads

However.

The "she" behind the swift "him" was not a human.

"I'll take you away again, Street Knight!"

"I can't hear you."

"All your pain, your sorrow, your confusion, your fear, everything!"

"Then...what about the Blue Sky?"

"I will wrap and heal you, wrap and wrap until you break then I will wrap and heal you again only to wrap and wrap to break you. Wrap, wrap, heal, heal, break, wrap, heal, break, heal, wrap, break, heal, wrap, break, kil, love, love, love, love, love, kill you!"

"...your voice. It has reached me.

You weren't fast enough. One second, no, two seconds."

He listened for it.

He heard it.

His "hearing", sensitized by the Phenomena Equation, comprehended the Critter!

Critter Marionette cannot be destroyed. Critters were always absolute, something that cannot be destroyed by humans. But yet, if something could destroy it, it was neither human nor a life. It simultaneously shredded all of the 666 nerve cords which infinitely diffused beyond 666 and continued to maintain its body. Yes, "he" was able to "hear" and comprehend all of the information.

No human could have done it.

Neither could any living form.

However.

The "she" standing behind was not human, but at the same time...- Golden G'harne Final

Gii is also stated not to be able to see his Kikai, which has no form

9d9ad67f5e626a4abaa48c2801fd60b0.png

-Sekien no Inganock, Chapter 11

When Gii brings out his Kikai, whose vision he shares, he now can see not only his Kikai, but also the Kikai of others

-
3925a3f1a120f9ee8ae06cb16238883e.png

-Sekien no Inganock, Chapter 12

Critter Marionette was able to hide Clock's Kikai with her threads, so probably can say Critters can see Kikai as well

"...I hear you."

He replied to the voice behind him.

Behind was one of the 41 lives meant to be born.

They were not people, but something. The voice of the Kikai,the signs of the city's last remaining "beautiful thing".

The "she" behind him was there.

She never disappeared.

She was just hidden from his sight by the threads of manipulation.

In an instant, she cuts down all of the "threads", severing through all 666 invisible nerve cords of Critter Marionette's spiritual manipulation and physical manipulation.

"...why?" Her voice echoes.

"...I'm the only one," said Marionette's voice.

"...who loves you," the Critter Voice.

"...this is not good. If that's the case," it was full of deep hate.

"...then I'll start all over again.
......starting with each and every one of your nerves."

"I will replace that thing with my threads."
Golden G'harne 4

To summarize, Invisibility should be added to Kikai's Physiology, along with Enhanced Senses for both Kikai, and Critters, for being able to see Kikai, which are invisible.

Resistance to Mind Manipulation and Cracking for Gii​

Gii already has this via his Kikai, but he should have this even without that I think. Long story short, Gii gets summon to the highest floor of Inganock by the Grand Prince to participate in a game. Well as it turns out basically everything he thought he was doing was just the Grand Prince speaking to his mind using Cracking to confuse him, which didn't work on Gii (Sekien no Inganock, Chapter 8)

Last edited:
Agreed.

It's pretty consistent with both users of Cracking who have an "Equation Eye" that just cannot perceive their Kikai even when its connected to them or the fact Clock couldn't even see Marionette's threads that were also invisible to him yet his Kikai could and Gii's can see other Kikai.

There is also Kikai's true form, which are nonexistent, only special people like Randolph, and Kia can see them (Sekien no Inganock, Chapter 11).

After Gii used his right hand on Lemure, he just thought he was dead, clearly didn't see him around, so I guess this is a layer of invisibility.

Back