• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A correction on SCP-2747.

Not quite, there's some 1-A varies from CM.

Bump. Weekly, could you add this note to the profile?

You can't edit the page.

for now

@Lephyr You're correct, I just want the note added.

@Dargoo That's extended canon, so it doesn't add anything new to 2747's page.

Bump.

aaaaaaaaaa

Another day, another bump.

I cant help you because I'm not knowledgeable on Scp. Just came here to say, you just carry on Agnaa.

It's accepted, just add the note to the bottom of the page ;_;

Agnaa said:
"Note: SCP-2747's Tier is subjected to the narrative in which it resides. Assuming a direct battle were to take place, its tier would be at its highest, since it would be present in that narrative, and due to SCP-2747's inherent properties, able to erase that narrative. However, SCP-2747 stands at its lowest tier while not present in our viewpoint narrative, being able to be erased, distracted, and otherwise temporarily dealt with. However, while SCP-2747 can be temporarily dealt with, it's constantly "rising narratives" and is extremely difficult to put down permanently. A fight against SCP-2747, assuming it is in a lower narrative, would be determined by time and attrition. It is also important to note that narratives must not be confused with dimensions. A narrative can contain multiple universes and dimensions, while universes and dimensions can only hold lower narratives."

Looks like this CRT's gonna be a bit longer...

The note, apart from being long, only seems important to 2747's treatment in VS threads.

I don't know if the note should be added in this case, a better idea may be to create an explanation blog about the character instead.

Well, likely most people coming by here would be here for VS battles

I honestly think it would be better to choose at what level 2747 starts at, since the dudes from I/O who similarly ascend hierarchies of simulations do not start at such a low level

@Andy I don't really care, OP seemed to want it added but he's a new user and hasn't edited recently. If there's a problem with the note I can't be ****** fixing it.

@Iapitus Have those dudes from I/O shown to be at such a low level relative to the main plot?

Yes. in fact, they have been both far above and far bellow it. Although asking about were they are relative to the main plot is kinda a loaded question with regards to I/O, since whole hierarchies are parts of the "main plot"

In SCP 99.999% of events happen in a single narrative (I can only think of 2 or 3 times characters briefly did things in lower narratives), so SCP-2747's lowest tier is the lowest it's been relative to that narrative.

I see. Well it make sense for the lowest tier, would it also not make sense for it to also be placed within the higher naratives it has been known to exist in.

Also, just to be clear, I low key forgot we were talking about the Anti-Narative and not The Voice Behind me in the above two comments

It hasn't actually existed above the main narrative yet, there's a few tales where it has existed in the main one, but none above it.

Back