• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i’m not scaling anyone. i’m trying to say that ki does indeed scale to ap and they have destroyed shit with ki alone.
I want to die.

please, re-read what i have writed since before and now, the word "In-character" you noticed that? exactly

You said that tricky is bloodlusted, but what does that mean exactly? Does he just want to kill, or have you intentionally made him bloodlusted that he will start with his best move?

That's not answering to the question..

Tricky have incaps too

destroying space-time with a ki blast or simple DC
Beerus and goku effecting the whole macrocosm, beerus and champagne effecting two macrocosm, jiren, goku, toppo affecting the whole world of void, demigra, chamel, mechikabura, goku effecting all of time.

Janemba affecting the whole macrocosm, goku shaking the after life, buuhan attempting to destroy the universe, zeno erasing stuff left and right. Gogeta illuminating the whole afterlife

Seeing as virtually everyone here seems to be of the consensus that the guy with 2-A range and AP for a power he can use to create omnidirectional attacks can destroy a universe....

What are Tricky's wincons again?

Seeing as virtually everyone here seems to be of the consensus that the guy with 2-A range and AP for a power he can use to create omnidirectional attacks can destroy a universe....

What are Tricky's wincons again?
like reality warping and bfr to hell which we already destroyed that wincon so if just reality warping and incap some how

You said that tricky is bloodlusted, but what does that mean exactly? Does he just want to kill, or have you intentionally made him bloodlusted that he will start with his best move?
No he is bloodlusted in the character itself, i didn't change nothing. and he starts with his best move
zeno literally destroys universes in character which YOUSAID. beerus destroyed thousands of planets with ki.
In-character for THEM, does really Goku In-Character looks similiar to Beerus and even to Zeno? and no, I'm talking about In-character for at least an hour

No he is bloodlusted in the character itself, i didn't change nothing. and he starts with his best move

In-character for THEM, does really Goku In-Character looks similiar to Beerus and even to Zeno? and no, I'm talking about In-character for at least an hour
ok so when goku gets trapped in hell what do u think he’s going to do? just sit there?

How would he know what his best move here would be? He can't info analysis Goku.

For all we know, he could just H2H Goku, and get vaporized due to it.

Also, Goku has info analysis, so he could lead with sealing and be done with it.

he can easily make portals or just destroy hell to get out. xeno goku isn’t dumb
Escape to what exactly? Hell is the place where they are fighting
How would he know what his best move here would be? He can't info analysis Goku.

For all we know, he could just H2H Goku, and get vaporized due to it.

Also, Goku has info analysis, so he could lead with sealing and be done with it.
It's kind of passive, he do much stuff at same time

Regardless, I'm voting Goku atm due to info analysis and going with sealing. Unless Tricky starts with reality warping and shit.

The former he's never used on a person and the latter isn't an issue for Goku. Is there something else?
maybe something, however trasmutation can be possibly in case of incon
Regardless, I'm voting Goku atm due to info analysis and going with sealing. Unless Tricky starts with reality warping and shit.
Btw would seal really work? the true body of Tricky isn't in hell, it's in Nevada. AFAIK he is using kind of clones or avatars

btw, can you say how much votes goku have?

going to count 3 votes because i forgot how much votes for goku we have.
Btw would seal really work? the true body of Tricky isn't in hell, it's in Nevada. AFAIK he is using kind of clones or avatars
anyone should answer to this before grace

If his true body dies, will he still be able ressurect? Where is Nevada located, another universe?

Also, can't he just sense where the true body is?

If his true body dies, will he still be able ressurect? Where is Nevada located, another universe?
like wdym where nevada is located? Nevada is in the main universe, Hell is another universe, or just another place that is separated from universe, at least it should. he will ressurect btw, takes sometimes maybe.
Also, can't he just sense where the true body is?
Xeno Goku have Multi+ Ki sensing? oherwise no, since in DBZ we saw that you can't sense the Ki of other persons inside the room

like wdym where nevada is located? Nevada is in the main universe, Hell is another universe, or just another place that is separated from universe, at least it should. he will ressurect btw, takes sometimes maybe.

Xeno Goku have Multi+ Ki sensing? oherwise no, since in DBZ we saw that you can't sense the Ki of other persons inside the room
Naveda is separate timespace or just different universe?!

probably space-time, Tricky from escape to the BFR in hell needed to the destroy a barrier
That doesnt mean a different spacetime though
& what Kind of barrier?!
Afterlife is sealed from living world only way to acess it is by death & Teleportation of kaioshin & goku he can even sense ppl from there

That doesnt mean a different spacetime though
& what Kind of barrier?!
Afterlife is sealed from living world only way to acess it is by death & Teleportation of kaioshin & goku he can even sense ppl from there
We don't know much about hell, we just know you can go there physically, under normal circumstances it should indicate a different space-time

We don't know much about hell, we just know you can go there physically, under normal circumstances it should indicate a different space-time
No, we don't just assume separate space-time with no concrete proof.

Back