• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does he open up with BFR?

Also, I assume his reality warping is random? Like, it wouldn't necessarily transmute right away, right?
You meant he start with BFR? this is bloodlusted Tricky that is more bloodlusted than before and before was the most bloodlusted characthers and other charactherrs are normally bloodlusted.

It also can, if Tricky wants so

If its a separate universe, then can't Goku just teleport out or smth?

I'm voting incon, leaning towards Goku atm. Tricky's only wincon is apparently his reality warping, and Goku's wincon is sealing.

However, I'm not sure if Tricky starts with Reality warping or not, but once Goku notices that Tricky doesn't die, he'd eventually lead to use sealing.

Not to mention, Goku still have probability manipulation.

If its a separate universe, then can't Goku just teleport out or smth?

I'm voting incon, leaning towards Goku atm. Tricky's only wincon is apparently his reality warping, and Goku's wincon is sealing.

However, I'm not sure if Tricky starts with Reality warping or not, but once Goku notices that Tricky doesn't die, he'd eventually lead to use sealing.

Not to mention, Goku still have probability manipulation.
Probabilty manipulation of goku is based on attack like AP
however, Tricky have some other wincons so, btw vote counted

Well if Goku resists incaps of Tricky and Tricky resists Goku's incaps it would be inconclusive.
If someone doesn't resists while another one resists everything it would be stomp, so we are walking through thin ice.

If it's just a normal universe, then Goku can just nuke it. Not sure how in character it is for him though.

Pretty sure Goku at the very least in incaps, Tricky's immortality is not even 100% reliable, as sometimes the Higher Powers don't resurrect him at all
So my vote will go for Goku
I do think that if the Battle takes place in Hell it will be more fair as In Hell, he gains: Regeneration (Mid, regenerated from holes in his torso and head), Chain Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Possibly Information Analysis, Creation, Flight, Immortality (Type 2, 3, 4. When killed or damaged in Hell, he comes back near instantly, completely unharmed)

If it's just a normal universe, then Goku can just nuke it. Not sure how in character it is for him though.
Space-Time i think
Pretty sure Goku at the very least in incaps, Tricky's immortality is not even 100% reliable, as sometimes the Higher Powers don't resurrect him at all
So my vote will go for Goku
Not Necessary, Tricky immortality is more reiable than others ofc, he ressurected instantly when Hank killed him
I do think that if the Battle takes place in Hell it will be more fair as In Hell, he gains: Regeneration (Mid, regenerated from holes in his torso and head), Chain Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Possibly Information Analysis, Creation, Flight, Immortality (Type 2, 3, 4. When killed or damaged in Hell, he comes back near instantly, completely unharmed)
The problem is that the body is nevada, and it instantly BFR in hell

Manu, I'm not understanding you
Are you saying that because Tricky's "Real Body" is in Nevada that means that he can't just start in Hell? Cuz that's not a thing here, the battle can start in Hell, Tricky's fight against SCP-682 started in Hell so I don't see why this one can't

Manu, I'm not understanding you
Are you saying that because Tricky's "Real Body" is in Nevada that means that he can't just start in Hell? Cuz that's not a thing here, the battle can start in Hell, Tricky's fight against SCP-682 started in Hell so I don't see why this one can't
My point is, we don't need make it in hell, since both would go there anyways

and how he would? it isn't like it's instantly, speed is equalizzed and everthing can happen
Tricky needs to forcefully put someone into his portals to get them to hell
He ain't doing that with Goku as he is just THAT strong and would most likely get one-shot
I already said this like, 5 times already, the battle should start taking place in Hell if you want this to be a bit more fair

Range: Extended melee range. Multiversal+ with ki blasts and attacks. Low Multiversal with portals

He can blast hell to bits just fine.
I mean, the Ki blast explosion must be enough to destroy the space-time, if I'm not mistaken, the ki blast of both goku and xenon goku spanned the distance
Tricky needs to forcefully put someone into his portals to get them to hell
He ain't doing that with Goku as he is just THAT strong and would most likely get one-shot
I already said this like, 5 times already, the battle should start taking place in Hell if you want this to be a bit more fair
nor that's matter, again speed equalizzed, and Tricky have the time to do that. but whatever, going to place the battle in hell

I mean, the Ki blast explosion must be enough to destroy the space-time, if I'm not mistaken, the ki blast of both goku and xenon goku spanned the distance
Why would a 2-A ki blast with 2-A range be unable to destroy space-time?????

Ok now that the battle takes place in hell I can see Tricky winning if Goku doesn't start by nuking the place, IIRC Hell has passive Corruption and Tricky's immortality are smth Goku can't bypass, Goku can't even really Incap here so ill go with Tricky

What does this have to do with anything?
because range can be travel or whatever. for destroy hell you need a Ki Blast that destroy a space-time, not one that travel in space-times. anyway I don't remember if it destroyed a space-time, I haven't followed Heroes in a long time so

DC =/= AP. If he Xeno Goku had 2-A DC then he stomp probably, but AFAIK he have 2-A AP, meaning no range for destruction.
Good thing the range means he has both. Seriously, you seem to have very little grasp on how Attack Potency works here.

You clearly don't know anything about Xeno Goku. In Dragon Ball it is nearly always that your AP=your DC
No, Ki blast, but not only, in general DC = Speed, in DB. But where AP come from? also how much time we saw a villain or just someone literally smoothing the ki blast and sending it somewhere else. some examples. I chosed from DBH and DBS because those dudes are 3-A, Low 2-C and even 2-A. their Ki explosion didn't destroy a equivalent area of their AP, but it is undeniable that their attack was on a greater range than what it did, that is, it is basic, it was a DC that went from 3-A to 2-A but without effective range, maybe I expressed myself badly but I'm talking about the range

Good thing the range means he has both. Seriously, you seem to have very little grasp on how Attack Potency works here.
I'll have expressed myself badly. Strength doesn't always mean range, and range is not always strength destruction.

I'll have expressed myself badly. Strength doesn't always mean range, and range is not always strength destruction.
I literally posted his range and it's 2-A. What was the point of this whole thing then?

Range does mean destruction in conjunction to Attack Potency. If I have 2-C range for my AP, I can destroy multiple timelines.

Back