• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Cinnamon Roll vs A Severly Burnt Cinnamon Roll - Izuku Midoriya vs Guts

What even is that title.

Anyways Guts out skills. He's been fighting for many years compared to Midoriya's months.

Years of fighting and military training however.....

Deku has training experience from people like Aizawa, All Might and other pro heroes. Doubt his Guts's experience advantage is gonna be overwhelming above Deku's.

Guts killed warriors with decades and high kill counts all by himself while fighting others.

He also fought 8-B and above fighters.

So before I put the counts in, let me make sure this is correct, the score is:

Guts: DMUA, J-Man

Deku: Knight

Waiter I think my cinammon bun got a little too dark. It's like a horse- oh god

Bad references aside, imo experience is on Guts, but at the same time Midoriya's power is more effective. But on the other hand his 20% likely has a limit while Guts has the guts to keep on lasting against all of Deku's might.

So all in all, toss away the bad jokes and puns so you won't go berserk, the winner is Guts

Also, should be noted that this is Deku using 5% of One for All's power, as 20% puts him at building level

Guts... A cinnamon roll? I've seen more precious bois from Tokyo Ghoul than I've seen from Berserk.

Honestly, they both seem pretty even, if you discount the fact Guts has a sword. But the only difference between both of them is that only one of them has had an actual kill record. I'm going with Guts on this one, for the sole fact that he's willing to kill and has killed before.

Yeah, this is a really good match, but Guts should win this with high difficulties out of simply being a more pragmatic strategist and having way more experience, and arguably being more skilled.

Back