• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Edit old information

As the following

Kakashi Hatake

Kakuzu

Danzō Shimura

A (Fourth Raikage)

Is this a mistake? Why do they scale with Kitsuchi, as he is the next generation of Tsuchikage, Kitsuchi is stronger than other Jounin, so we can't scale via him.

Therefore, all the information about scaling with Kitsuki has been deleted.

This is his profile.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kitsuchi

He is High 7-C, likely 7-A is considered a suitable tier for characters in the Kage level.

But our problem is "How do we deal with the problems of the characters that scale with him? What can we use to replace them? "

A (Fourth Raikage)

Town level (Scales to Kitsuchi, who generated this much power in his bout with the Gedo Mazo) | At least Mountain level+ (Clashed against Minato multiple times throughout the Third Shinobi World War. Sent Base Edo Madara flying back with a punch.) | At least Mountain level+ (Punched throughMadara's humanoid Susanoo)

Kakashi Hatake

At least Town level, higher with Raikiri (Stronger than his pre-timeskip self, and should be comparable to Kitsuchi, who can generate this level of energy)

Kakuzu

At least Town level (Casually overpowered Choji with his Jiongu. Should be comparable to Kitsuchi, who can generate this level of energy)

Danzō Shimura

At least Town level (Was stated to be one of Konoha's strongest ninja, even up until his death and should, therefore, be comparable to or above Jonin such as Asuma Sarutobi and Yamato. Was considered to be one of the Sixth Hokage Candidates and as such should at least be comparable to A in his base form and Kitsuchi whose Earth Release is this powerful)

This is all the problems arising from the scale with Kitsuchi. We will delete it.

And maybe we may use scaling with Choji

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Dariel_Senju/Choji's_Cho_Baika_no_Jutsu_Calc

What do you guys think?

Tbf Kakashi was recommended as a Kage, Danzo,

A is a Kage but he shouldn't even scale that anymore

Kakuzu scales to Kakashi and Naruto and Asuma and others man

I've always thought it a bit weird that characters who don't have any direct scaling are just guessed to be comparable to Kitsuchi, just because they're Jonin.

Even Kage shouldn't be indirectly scaling to each other without supportive statements or feats. There have been huge variations in the strength of the Kages.

Like why does Kakuzu even have that on his profile?

No it's actually accepted before by staff that we can use average ratings for character levels like other verses

Kakuzu just scales to Kakashi and Naruto anyway. Forgot who made the reasoning for his profile

He also was a Jonin for his village

AstralKing7 said:
No it's actually accepted before by staff that we can use average ratings for character levels like other verses

Kakuzu just scales to Kakashi and Naruto anyway. Forgot who made the reasoning for his profile
I know what the past scaling system has been on the site. But that doesn't make it the correct one just because it was used before.

Kakashi has been entrusted to be a Hokage like Danzo.

But that does not mean that he is equivalent to Kitsuchi, the person who will be Kage does not need to be at 7-A level, they just have leadership qualities.

I know what the past scaling system has been on the site. But that doesn't make it the correct one just because it was used before.

Damage u have a whole site using this scaling not past. So instead of bringing it up here if you have a problem with average ratings please make it known for all the verses which I'm pretty sure ranges from 100s

I am myself You are you said:
Kakashi has been entrusted to be a Hokage like Danzo.

But that does not mean that he is equivalent to Kitsuchi, the person who will be Kage does not need to be at 7-A level, they just have leadership qualities.

If you felt he shouldn't have been 7A why didn't u just say that instead of a crt from characters who scale above him and to other 7C feats anyway?

AstralKing7 said:
Damage u have a whole site using this scaling not past. So instead of bringing it up here if you have a problem with average ratings please make it known for all the verses which I'm pretty sure ranges from 100s
Can you explain what you actually mean by scaling characters to average ratings? Average Jounin level? Average Kage level? What kind of rating are they supposed to be?

Choji's calculation is a success at the same level as Jounin's, which makes me talk about it. But being told that Kakashi should scale with Kitsuchi, I'm not sure.

Why does Kakashi need to be equal to him? Just because he was chosen to be Kage?

Damage3245 said:
I've always thought it a bit weird that characters who don't have any direct scaling are just guessed to be comparable to Kitsuchi, just because they're Jonin.
Even Kage shouldn't be indirectly scaling to each other without supportive statements or feats. There have been huge variations in the strength of the Kages.

Like why does Kakuzu even have that on his profile?
This is an issue I had as well that I brought up about all the 7-C characters and keys that were basically stemming from the Jonin that fought the Sound 4.

It's a fallacy to scale via titles instead of actual proof of characters being more powerful through scaling or statements stating they are more powerful.

Not all Jonin are of the same level and not all Kage are of the same level.

This is an issue I had as well that I brought up about all the 7-C characters and keys that were basically stemming from the Jonin that fought the Sound 4.

It's a fallacy to scale via titles instead of actual proof of characters being more powerful through scaling or statements stating they are more powerful.

Not all Jonin are of the same level and not all Kage are of the same level.

Dude we've fixed that last year.

Can you explain what you actually mean by scaling characters to average ratings? Average Jounin level? Average Kage level? What kind of rating are they supposed to be?

The ranks in the verse. They are rated with their ratings to the lowest feat of a character who is usually the weakest or normal for their rank.

What are you guys talking about? Kitsuchi is a Jonin, not a Kage. So characters like Kakashi, Danzo, etc. Should be stronger than him.

Metalija said:
What are you guys talking about? Kitsuchi is a Jonin, not a Kage. So characters like Kakashi, Danzo, etc. Should be stronger than him.
Why exactly? In theory any strong Jonin could be promoted to be a Kage.

That's now what makes a person a Kage at all. Kakashi was recommended for other reasons as Gaara became Kage cause of his lineage.

Damage3245 said:
Metalija said:
Why exactly? In theory any strong Jonin could be promoted to be a Kage.
Yeah but usually a Kage is the strongest person in the village, and it just makes sense to me that characters like Danzo, Kakashi, etc. are stronger then some minor character like Kitsuchi.

kakuzo does not scale, imo. his showings are kinda low for that. having trouble with naruto before the pain arc is really bad. kitsuchi is a real deal kage fill-in. kakuzo fighting with kakashi without his ms even being active is already bad, since the only kakashi i tihnk scales to kitsuchi is war arc (makes no sense for the other kakashis to scale to him, since he he was having trouble fighting people like hidan and kakuzo, while war arc kakashi was fighting people on the same lvl as kitsuchi, ie kinkaku and ginkaku/ vr2 edo jinchuiki, who were all holding back slightly)

Tmw MS doesn't give u AP boosts. As well as the fact that Kakashi is renowned throughout the Shinobi world. Kitsuchi doesn't have his own level. He's a Jonin like Kakashi who was recommended for Kage.

Also Kakashi Pain arc could keep up with Pain who scales above 4 tails and Oro

it gives u speed boosts. kakuzo could just barely keep up with naruto's clones, while kakashi is was barely keeping up with kakuzo himself. then we have war arc kakashi who could fight people that can tag kcm naruto. the difference is ******* huge. kitsuchi could fight vr2 kinkaku and damage him with a punch. that is actually better than orochimaru's sword not even cutting 4 tailed naruto. kitsuchi is much, much stronger than pre war arc kakashi. and kitsuchi wasnt a normal jonin. he was actually gonna be the next kage after ohnoki, his dad, went down, but that never happened for some reason.

Obviously Naruto got stronger

Kinkaku tanked that so I don't know what your talking about lol. You forget you don't need power to become kage. Kakashi was about to become hokage. Guess who became Kage after Onoki lmao? So yeah. Also Darui hurt Kinkaku for sure tho and he is a Jonin who didn't become Kage until after 10+ years

he did, and?... kinkaku grunted from that i think. still better than what armless orochimaru pulled off... thats not my point, but ok. kakashi was the smarted person in the village. he was literally THE obvious choice my man. but usually, power is what grants said rank. look at every raikage, naruto, hashirama, etc. kakashi is the exception, not the rule. and i know who became tsuchikage after ohnoki, his grandaughter did. idk why, since kitsuchi was said to be the next one anyhow. they just changed it up for no reason. and darui hurt base kinkaku i think, and not vr2 kinkaku, who is comparable to 4 tailed naruto.

That's for raikage only. Darui>>>Killer Bee?? Stop it

Next Kage in Sand village is by lineage only

Tsuande became hokage instead of Pervy Sage after Minato died for some reason even tho we had Kakashi, Danzo and Itachis father

Man dude go watch Naruto. I jsut did. Also it wasn't version 2 kinkaku

whats for raikage only? and dont bring me that bullshit about darui and bee. i said that power is a requirement, not that the most powerful one is.... and? what if its lineage? isnt gaara the strongest person there by far? isnt darui the second strongest? wasnt chojuro said to be a prodigy of the seven swordsmen of the mist, whose strongest fighter was kisame who was easily kage lvl? ohnoki was the strongest out of all the other kage, i dont even need to mention his village. do i need to keep going? and tsunade is just as strong as jiraya. she may not be as skilled or experienced, but that doesnt change her power. and why would 16/17 y/o kakashi become hokage?? wtf?? he was still ****** up in his mind, which is why they made him a teacher in the first place, dude. danzo was ******* cruzy, and we still had someone even stronger, the 3rd hokage. that guy was also a genius too, alongside being strong as ****. and itachi's father was trying to pull a full on revoltion, which all leaders knew about cuz of itachi. he was never gonna become hokage.... i think ur the one that needs to watch naruto, but ok, thanks.

3rd raikage was the image for years. Kakashi could have became Kage while Naruto was in the academy literally cause Might Guy is 30 years old after Naruto is 15.

It's ststed that the strongest in the village becomes raikage. That's in the databook bruh. Darui isn't stronger than Killer Bee factually

Third hokage was a genius in ninjutsu.

Also please don't make me pull up scans where u think Kinkaku wasn't in Kn4 form when Darui attacked him

Also btw you do realize how old Gaara was when he became hokage right??

Also Muugetsu was said to be the prodigy of the 7 mist swordsman. You have to use the sword that Chojuru uses to be the Kage tho.

why would kakashi be chosen for hokage when i just told that he was in that depressed ass state, which is they made him a team leader? they had hiruzen, tsunade, jiraya, and even danzo to choose from. kakashi was honestly, the last option.... isnt the whole point of the show to change up old rules? such as the strongest must become raikage even tho he doenst want, which was clearly the obvious case?.... he was genius period. the guy was the first one to deduce how TBs work, faster than either tobirama and minato, both who are also "ninjutsu geniuses" as u like to call them... i dont need scans, i believe u. dont change what i said at all. darui could fight ms sasuke. he should be strong enough to damage a 4 tailed naruto lvl character with his strongest jutsu.... ok? good for him. 15 y/o..... can there only be one prodigy now? and chojuro too is a prodigy of the 7. he could crack a susanoo cage with a strong attack. thats not on the same lvl as what darui did, since he was weakened as ****, but still good.

Kakashi wasn't depressed he was mourning. He had lost two teammates before Minato. He went right to the aunbu and foundation after that.

Also I'm done with this cause your scaling is messed up but so you know Darui never fought Sasuke.

yet again another reason- he was absent. and either case, he was unfit for the position.. and yeah, darui did. when sasuke invaded the summit thingy, he tried to kill ay, but darui threw him back with his jutsu, which were infused with enough lightning to actually hurt sasuke a bit. and that was casual. if sasuke felt it, that means that darui's casual AP= sauske casual durability. but u dont need to know that, since ur not gonna answer

Sasuke tanked they attack and you bringing that up like it's a fight is the reason why I'm done with this

Darui even said he is definitely a lightning type because he didn't get hurt by the attack.

u kind proved my lmao if he wasnt a lightning type, then he wouldve surely gontten hurt lol

meaning that yeah, darui is at that lvl lol

Sasuke still got hurt by Killer Bees lightning and the lightning resistance doesn't give you that much of a resistance.

Sasuke's lightning could barely scratch the raikage. How would Darui lightning even get compared to Kage level?

Also killer bee is a lightning type and he still gets hurt by lightning. The resistance doesn't protect too much. Sasuke jsut completely tanked Darius lightning

the raikage's armor is literally said to be made to deflect lightning based attacks my dude. and the attack darui used was casual, since u urself said that in the 4th war, he could damage kinkaku, who is at 4 tailed naruto lvl. and actually, yeah, it does u some godd resitance. kakashi completely nulified a jutsu from kakuzo by doing that, using a jutsu of the type and strength to counter it. it wouldtn have worked otherwise. that doesnt make him completely ******* immune to it tho. he can immunify himself, but not from every single lightning attack. and im not saying darui is as strong as ms sasuke, im saying that darui's casual jutsu do have the strength to damage said sasuke, and with stonger jutsus, he can damage much more durable people

Back