• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Celebration Event! Natsu vs Samus

This match is to celebrate Natsu return to 6-C once again. And what better way to celebrate than for an intergalactic bounty hunter coming to the Fairy Tail to arrest Natsu for his blatant destructive habits. But Natsu won't go down without a fight!

Normal Power Natsu vs Samus with her Power/Fusion suit

• Speed is Equalized
  • Both are 6-C
  • Range: 150 meters
  • SBA everything else
Code:
Votes:-
The Fire Dragon Slayer:

Intergalactic Bounty Hunter:

Both become friends through the power of friendship (Inconclusive):

Samus's AP is 5.74 Gigatons.

As for her Speed, according to DarkDragonMedus: "She can run faster than sound waves while under water on a 960 G environment. Sound waves are Mach 4.3 underwater, 4.3 * 960 = Mach 4128. This also discludes her dodging lightning in her Zero Suit on the same 960 G environment."

From what I got from Samus vs Luffy, I think the mercenary holds a versatility advantage quite notable while Natsu is stronger.

Reminds me to put Luffy v Samus in the threads removal thread.

Probably join this debate once it gains traction.

Natsu needed a considerable amount of time break free from Invel's ice. Samus would have plenty of time to do anything in the meantime.

If she combines her Ice Beam with the Wave Beam and Plasma Beam then she negs his durability and probably kills him.

Back