• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A bird attacks an ongoing UFO

EmbalmerMaster9000

VS Battles
Retired
Bird

UFO

Speed equalized.

Bird starts right next to spaceship (two meters)

Victory via death.

UFO can only use lasers (They're probably city level+ anyway) and fly around.

Battle takes on the ground, both are flying above it.

Bald Eagle seems to have more durability (Tanking City level+ explosions without any trouble)

But assuming it's not being controlled, it would stay and circle an area and only attack the Spaceship in that area

If the Spaceship gets out of the Bald Eagle's range, gg, that Stellar Range will absolutely demolish the Bald Eagle over time

If the Spaceship cannot get out of Bald Eagle's range, gg, Bald Eagle can tank much more hits than the Spaceship and can deal the same punishment that the Spaceship is giving out

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Bald Eagle seems to have more durability (Tanking City level+ explosions without any trouble)
But assuming it's not being controlled, it would stay and circle an area and only attack the Spaceship in that area

If the Spaceship gets out of the Bald Eagle's range, gg, that Stellar Range will absolutely demolish the Bald Eagle over time

If the Spaceship cannot get out of Bald Eagle's range, gg, Bald Eagle can tank much more hits than the Spaceship and can deal the same punishment that the Spaceship is giving out

AFAIK, it does tend to follow the enemy for a small amount of time prior to leaving the area, otherwise, what you said pretty much describes the match.

Spaceship needs to be somewhat close to use the lasers, Stellar range is only with space flight. The Bald Eagle should take this

I mean, the Spaceship can be reasonably high above the ground while using its lasers, but I'm not sure if that counts as higher than Dozens of Meters. Otherwise I have no idea, seems like it could go either way, since the Spaceship is probably smarter due to being piloted by the Captai, but the Bird is tougher, according to the above posts.

I should've mentioned that the attacks phase through objects a bit earlier, so that might give the bald eagle another advantage.

Back