• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A bookworm fights an angry golem (Touhou Project vs Minecraft)

Iron Golem: @JustANormalLemon @Ret_of_Guys, @Deidalius, @Artorimachi_Meteoraft, @Mariogoods, @koopa3144

Kosuzu Motoori

Rules:

Iron golem: can harm wither who is around 38.500956 tons of tnt regarding AP

Kosuzu Motoori: Scales above fairies like cirno who is 49.836513790392 tons

Speed equalized

Base/First key for both

Both are bloodlusted

no knowledge of each other

the battle takes place in a minecraft village like this one

Village_A.png

They start five ft apart

Victory is by death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
well you see i want a successful touhou match and this was one of my safest bets since most touhou characters are just really hard to get matches.
You don't have to play it THIS SAFE. It seems that in your efforts to create a close matchup with Touhou characters, you created a boring matchup.

As I told you before, I suggest you put Touhou characters against characters with durability negation or immortality/regeneration negation.

Be dangerous! Take risks! No one will kill you if you accidentally make a stomp matchup! Don't be afraid of making stomps on accident.

That being said Kosuzu wins due to being stronger and more durable. These characters have literally nothing else to talk about, they don't have abilities that can be used mid-combat. They just punch.

That being said Kosuzu wins due to being stronger and more durable. These characters have literally nothing else to talk about, they don't have abilities that can be used mid-combat. They just punch.
well, there is one thing that can be said, Iron Golens have a bit more range them the averge standard meele range thanks to their long arms, this is even applied to their in game battles sinse It let them take the first hit whem fighting mobs, in some 1v1 whem not outspeed they can even go the entire fight without getting damage by meele monsters thanks to that small extra range, this range is even more applicable whem we remenber the Iron golem is 3 blocks tall, with his arms having beingh around 2/3 of his height they should give him a around 2 meters range at least

now we talk abou LS, Iron golens every atack trows their oponents high into the air and far away from them, Kosuzu tier 5 LS would really not help her too

in other words, she will be contantly trowed out of range whem tring to go to meele, giving the iron golem over all a lot more chances to atack

what I can say is that she should be smarter by a long shoot, beingh able to make strategies to go around the golem range and beingh able to dodge, but with her just beingh a puncher fighter this will be a lor harder to put this in a big enough diference to give her a major edge

I'm voting Iron golem for Better range and heavy knockback atacks

well, there is one thing that can be said, Iron Golens have a bit more range them the averge standard meele range thanks to their long arms, this is even applied to their in game battles sinse It let them take the first hit whem fighting mobs, in some 1v1 whem not outspeed they can even go the entire fight without getting damage by meele monsters thanks to that small extra range, this range is even more applicable whem we remenber the Iron golem is 3 blocks tall, with his arms having beingh around 2/3 of his height they should give him a around 2 meters range at least

now we talk abou LS, Iron golens every atack trows their oponents high into the air and far away from them, Kosuzu tier 5 LS would really not help her too

in other words, she will be contantly trowed out of range whem tring to go to meele, giving the iron golem over all a lot more chances to atack

what I can say is that she should be smarter by a long shoot, beingh able to make strategies to go around the golem range and beingh able to dodge, but with her just beingh a puncher fighter this will be a lor harder to put this in a big enough diference to give her a major edge

I'm voting Iron golem for Better range and heavy knockback atacks
Iron golem outranging Kosuzu and ragdolling her is funny as hell. That's what she gets for being the protagonist of a manga I haven't read yet.

Iron golem fra

Back