• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A berserk, wild and evil hedgehog fights an embodiment of inner darkness.

Let's see if this inspired MU idea of mine actually works in practice.

Fleetway Super Sonic VS Dark MegaMan.EXE

Conditions set:
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Post-Running Wild Super Sonic is going to be used and both 2-C.
  • They start 50 meters apart from each other.
  • Battle takes place in the World Of Void.
  • Battle theme.
evil_super_sonic_render__stc__by_nibroc_rock_de1iffv-fullview.png
2000.png

Wild Golden Blur:

Dark Navis:

Incon:

Dark MegaMan's scaling chain is :Gospel (The character that casually did the 2-C feat by existing.) < BN 2 MegaMan (he defeated Gospel)<< BN3 Bass (He absorbed Gospel's remains as well as casually stomped BN2 Megaman) < < Alpha (He absorbed BN3 Bass)< BN3 Megaman (He defeated Alpha)<BN4 Megaman (should be stronger than his previous self)=Dark Megaman(fought BN4 Megaman.EXE)

I think Mega has the AP advantage . Will Sonic open with his hax? If not MegaMan will most likely open with his Dark Chip attacks and soul hax the hedgehog.

Last edited:
After reading Sonic's weakness I'm pretty sure that he won't lead with his hax. I'm voting MM. He opens with soul hax quickly killing sonic who lacks a resistance to soul manipulation.

Last edited:
If so, then I suggest bloodlusting Sonic at least since otherwise he can't do anything with both danmaku soul hax and paralysis

Super Sonic would eventually use Hax if his opponent is particularly troublesome, he's no stranger to unconventional strategy when raw power doesn't straight up work.

Though this thing of Homing Danmaku with Paralysis and Soul hax doesn't seem fair.

Correct me if I'm wrong but dosent sonic have intangibility and forcefeild creation to counter a danamaku barrage.

Back