• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Beast have more weapons to put Hippo down with his claws and teeth while Hippo just have his bite. And since AP is pretty similar i think that Beast have the upperhand here being able to land more hits at the same time

Was the boulder Ginger reportedly survived having blown up in her face given a good size rating?

Said to be bigger then her, and given that girls around her age (about 13) according to google are 5'4ft

A huge majority of Goosebumps protagonists are around that age, so maybe Ginger isn't a exception (Most likely)

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Got a scan? That would likely be helpful
I don't think novels have scans?

But given the boulder is supposed to be at least 5'4" (162.56 cm) and the standard fragmentation value of rock is 8 j/cc, we're expecting a durability rating of 17994081.41 joules, or 4.3007 kg of TNT. That's very nearly Small Building level and Beasts are supposedly able to kill Ginger.

The FNAF animatronics only get 101 kilojoules. Pretty sure this is an AP stomp.

...holy shit, does that mean this thread and the alligator thread are a stomp in the beast's favor?

Gewsbumpz dude said:
...holy shit, does that mean this thread and the alligator thread are a stomp in the beast's favor?
Yep. I'mma go blog the calc itself just in case.

All I remember from the book is that the rock explodes when Nat (looking back it was actually Nat who touched it, which is one of Ginger's little brothers), it was large enough for the beasts to hide behind and its called the penalty rock. And looking back it was actually Nat (One of Ginger's younger brothers) which the Beasts are still fully capable of killing and is indicated that all 3 of them died at the end (What a lovely ending for a childrens book).

Gewsbumpz dude said:
All I remember from the book is that the rock explodes when Nat (looking back it was actually Nat who touched it, which is one of Ginger's little brothers), it was large enough for the beasts to hide behind and its called the penalty rock. And looking back it was actually Nat (One of Ginger's younger brothers) which the Beasts are still fully capable of killing and is indicated that all 3 of them died at the end (What a lovely ending for a childrens book).
Well, the beasts themselves were 8 feet tall from what I got from the Goosebumps wiki. If that is legit and the beasts don't have to hunch behind the boulder to hide, there's an upgrade already.

I guess them being 8ft makes sense, given in the book it is said that their heads meet the middle branches of the trees

I never thought that this thread would become a discussion thread around a calc, but surprise surprise. But I am kinda proud that The Beasts are finally getting some attention, albeit attention wasn't expecting.

Alright, The Beasts are 9-A, what a turn of events. Anyway, this thread is a stomp, best not to leave ang messages.

Back