• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A battle between 2 Body-splitters(BoBoiBoy vs Elise{Azure Striker Gunvolt})

latest

BoBoiBoy(Galaxy)
latest

Elise

Distance: 10 meters
Speed not equal
BoBoiBoy's Elemental Fusions are not allowed
BoBoiBoy is bloodlusted
SBA for the rest

Last edited:
U gotta do tags to attract attention man.

Either way, are we dealing with two or three Elise's? If there are the three of them, the third (called Elise 2) is actually kinda OP whetr people (at least those on her tier) cannot kill her at all thanks to "unlimited vitality/life force"

There's also Gorgon Gaze, you look at her while her eyes emit light and you instantly become stone

U gotta do tags to attract attention man.

Either way, are we dealing with two or three Elise's? If there are the three of them, the third (called Elise 2) is actually kinda OP whetr people (at least those on her tier) cannot kill her at all thanks to "unlimited vitality/life force"

There's also Gorgon Gaze, you look at her while her eyes emit light and you instantly become stone
I don't really know who I should be tagging.

Three. Don't worry though, even if BoBoiBoy can't kill them he can still restrain them using Earth, Ice, and Plant Manipulation or alternatively use Ochobot to powernull them.

BoBoiboy's doubles are made of solid energy and they merge back with his main body when they get incapacitated. With that said I think Gorgon Gaze will only be lethal if it hit's the main body.

Last edited:
I don't really know who I should be tagging.
It is a means of labeling matches via their proper categories. For example Azure Striker Gunvolt, Elise (Azure Striker Gunvolt), and BoBoiBoy
Three. Don't worry though, even if BoBoiBoy can't kill them he can still restrain them using Earth, Ice, and Plant Manipulation or alternatively use Ochobot to powernull them.
Power Null... could work? It took a 4D Null to kill Elise 2, but she doesn't have any resistance shown at all tbh
BoBoiboy's doubles are made of solid energy and they merge back with his main body when they get incapacitated. With that said I think Gorgon Gaze will only be lethal if it hit's the main body.
Oki, so that would be the main contention

Let me get this straight, at long as all three elises get destroyed at the same time. They'll keep reviving?
Yep, gotta kill them all at the same time. And by that I mean REALLY at the same time. There are times in game where the you kill one, the very next frame the other one is reviving immediately. You'd have to make sure they didn't notice the other one dead or Perception blitz or smth if u wanna kill em one by one, not to mention the weird life force hax Elise 2 has that makes her "unkillable"

Yep, gotta kill them all at the same time. And by that I mean REALLY at the same time. There are times in game where the you kill one, the very next frame the other one is reviving immediately. You'd have to make sure they didn't notice the other one dead or Perception blitz or smth if u wanna kill em one by one, not to mention the weird life force hax Elise 2 has that makes her "unkillable"
BoBoiBoy can fuse into the supra or thorn to fire a large AOE blast to decimate them for sure.

What tier does he become?

Again I'm not really sure how it would interact with Elise 2's weird Immortality, 690+ Megaton Gunvolt (who can be argued to be mentally amped) couldn't kill Elise 2 at all. Plus being one guy would make him more susceptible to Gorgon Gaze

Edit: NVM ur probs talking about E.Fusion which is.... planet level? Should do the trick cuz we don't have much info on the life-force hax. However, Gorgon Gaze is still in place and from my experiences they use it quite often

edit 2: I looked into the scan that addresses this hax and it’s more OP than I remembered:

無限の生命力により、通常の攻撃では彼女を傷つけることすら出来ない ときおり戦闘を遊びに例えるのは、友人と遊ぶことの無かった彼女なりの発露なのかもしれない。
Conventional attacks can’t even possibly harm her due to her endless vitality. Sometimes she compares battles to games: but that might be a representation of herself (since she never had any friends to play with) in her manner of doing things.

this might mean she’s “invulnerable“ in some sense, but then idk why she wouldn’t be the strongest of her faction. Another argument is that she herself has an endless supply of Mid-G self Resurrection to not die-

does BBB have any powernull? I don’t think Elise has any actual resistance feats aside it taking a 4D Seal/Power Null to do it- but we haven’t seen her interact with anything else

Last edited:
What tier does he become?

Again I'm not really sure how it would interact with Elise 2's weird Immortality, 690+ Megaton Gunvolt (who can be argued to be mentally amped) couldn't kill Elise 2 at all. Plus being one guy would make him more susceptible to Gorgon Gaze

Edit: NVM ur probs talking about E.Fusion which is.... planet level? Should do the trick cuz we don't have much info on the life-force hax. However, Gorgon Gaze is still in place and from my experiences they use it quite often

edit 2: I looked into the scan that addresses this hax and it’s more OP than I remembered:

this might mean she’s “invulnerable“ in some sense, but then idk why she wouldn’t be the strongest of her faction. Another argument is that she herself has an endless supply of Mid-G self Resurrection to not die-

does BBB have any powernull? I don’t think Elise has any actual resistance feats aside it taking a 4D Seal/Power Null to do it- but we haven’t seen her interact with anything else
even she somehow survives, she would have blasted off into space.

even she somehow survives, she would have blasted off into space.
Can he physically BFR like that? Like has he been shown to do that stuff before? it would also depend on their positioning and how they’re launched, if it’s straight up, maybe?

either way, when would he even think of doing that kind of move in character? I can see Gorgon Gaze coming out first and just… winning

Can he physically BFR like that? Like has he been shown to do that stuff before? it would also depend on their positioning and how they’re launched, if it’s straight up, maybe?

either way, when would he even think of doing that kind of move in character? I can see Gorgon Gaze coming out first and just… winning
The moment he fuses into Supra. Does she start off with that incharacter tho?

BoBoiBoy can fuse into the supra or thorn to fire a large AOE blast to decimate them for sure.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this BoBoiBoy's standard tactic: Stage 1 or stage 2 powers->Splitting up->Fusing, right? So Elise still has a chance to take him out before he resorts to using Elemental Fusion, especially since Elise would outpeed BoBoiBoy until he does so(and even then it's debatable if BoBoiBoy would even outspeed Elise since the former is rated FTL/higher with Elemental Fusions, while the latter has FTL+ combat and reaction speed).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this BoBoiBoy's standard tactic: Stage 1 or stage 2 powers->Splitting up->Fusing, right? So Elise still has a chance to take him out before he resorts to using Elemental Fusion, especially since Elise would outpeed BoBoiBoy until he does so(and even then it's debatable if BoBoiBoy would even outspeed Elise since the former is rated FTL/higher with Elemental Fusions, while the latter has FTL+ combat and reaction speed).
No...second tier yes but first tier is ignored upon gaining second tier. Also, you do realize the fight is a stomp the moment you do not equalize speed?

No...second tier yes but first tier is ignored upon gaining second tier. Also, you do realize the fight is a stomp the moment you do not equalize speed?
Why would it be a stomp? BoBoiBoy is FTL in his second tier and he also has Instinctive Reaction, and like I said earlier even if he can't kill the Elise trio he can still restrain them using Earth, Ice, and Plant Manipulation or alternatively use Ochobot to either powernull or BFR them.

Why would it be a stomp? BoBoiBoy is FTL in his second tier and he also has Instinctive Reaction, and like I said earlier even if he can't kill the Elise trio he can still restrain them using Earth, Ice, and Plant Manipulation or alternatively use Ochobot to either powernull or BFR them.
He's not even twice the speed of light and he's fighting someone with over ten times the speed of light.

going to assume that means “yes he can blast her into space” because I’m NOT watching a kids show in the middle of a college lecture with everyone watching
The moment he fuses into Supra. Does she start off with that incharacter tho?
Uh, in lore we don’t know much, I’ll look into the Drama CDs, there might be an answer there. But Gunvolt boss fights are divided up into three phases. In Phase 1 she’s spamming poison knives. She starts using Gorgon Gaze relatively often on Phase 2, and Resurrection never makes appearance until you kill one of the three.

I would like to also add that most people get the idea of killing multiple at the same time by the second or third resurrection, which is not counting for Elise 2.

He's not even twice the speed of light and he's fighting someone with over ten times the speed of light.
in this case, it might actually work into his favor by resorting to Supra AoE first.

of course, Elise may just kill him too fast before it gets to that point

going to assume that means “yes he can blast her into space” because I’m NOT watching a kids show in the middle of a college lecture with everyone watching
Lel
Uh, in lore we don’t know much, I’ll look into the Drama CDs, there might be an answer there. But Gunvolt boss fights are divided up into three phases. In Phase 1 she’s spamming poison knives. She starts using Gorgon Gaze relatively often on Phase 2, and Resurrection never makes appearance until you kill one of the three.
It would be very advantageous had it not need speed unqualized
I would like to also add that most people get the idea of killing multiple at the same time by the second or third resurrection, which is not counting for Elise 2.
Alright
in this case, it might actually work into his favor by resorting to Supra AoE first.

of course, Elise may just kill him too fast before it gets to that point
Unfortunately it's a speed blitz beyond a speed blitz.

Just switch it to speed equal then
Unfortunately if I do that it will instead turn into a stomp for BoBoiBoy since Elise doesn't have any answer for his Instinctive Reaction, Statistics Amplification, and Attack Reflection meaning he will end up being completely unhittable in speed equal. With that said, what I can do is remove Elise's bloodlust so that she will instead start with 2 bodies instead of 3.

It's a stomp due to her speed and gorgon's gaze.
Frankly speaking I find it very hard to believe that would be the case when BoBoiBoy's durability is higher than Elise's AP(meaning her kunai attacks will only scratch him at most), has Regeneration{Low}(meaning he can easily heal off those scratches), Resistance to Poison Manipulation(meaning he can't be poisoned by Elise's kunai attacks) Forcefield Creation/Attack Reflection(to block and/or redirect Elise's attacks), and Information Analysis{via Ochobot}(to figure out how her moves work). With all that said, it seems like BoBoiBoy has a fairly good chance of winning this, but since you think that's still not enough what I'll do is restrict BoBoiBoy's Elemental Fusion and bloodlust him. That way he will start the fight using Hepta Split making it a 2 vs 7.

Back