• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Doremy Sweet's L2-C key
600px-Th155Doremy.png

VS

2dcf4ca4a2fcd00afb2a7e6eb12450fb.png

Beerus L2-C key

Speed is equal, obviously
Starts from 1 kilometres away.
Who will win?

Last edited:
Don't know, really. Beerus has a massive AP advantage, and Doremy spamming him with danmaku won't really matter because he can erase her projectiles, and he can just hakai or oneshot her once he gets close.

But going into melee range (or a range Doremy has advantage in) would be a bad idea for Beerus as well, since nothing is stopping Doremy from sleep or soul haxxing him with her dream souls. She could even swarm him with dream souls from the back with a move like Dream Catcher, or she could use "There's No Need To Wake Up Anymore" and trap him inside the Dream World.

Getting hit by Doremy's dream souls (the pink ball things) puts her opponents to sleep and drags their soul into the Dream World.

Getting hit by Doremy's dream souls (the pink ball things) puts her opponents to sleep and drags their soul into the Dream World.
That's pretty easy to avoid. Beerus can simply blast it, erase it or even just dodge it. He has the skill and mobility to do it.

Are you guys forget this baku can send dream people or dweller to harm Beerus
This is a bit bad match for me since Doremy's personality is unpredictable today she just playing around like regular youkai, tomorrow she might be do her job or another day she just trap you inside dream world or make a big mess sending dwellers to invade your world

like how she messing in 2hu 15.5 and 16.5 don't talk about she can sending any DB character dream version that stronger than beerus to kill beerus even using beerus dream world version to fight himself

Well conclusion Doremy is alone like comment above but if inchar scenario it'll Like I said
or atlease restrict her hax a bit

Last edited:
Are you guys forget this baku can send dream people or dweller to harm Beerus
This is a bit bad match for me since Doremy's personality is unpredictable today she just playing around like regular youkai, tomorrow she might be do her job or another day she just trap you inside dream world or make a big mess sending dwellers to invade your world

like how she messing in 2hu 15.5 and 16.5 don't talk about she can sending any DB character dream version that stronger than beerus to kill beerus even using beerus dream world version to fight himself

Well conclusion Doremy is alone like comment above but if inchar scenario it'll Like I said
or atlease restrict her hax a bit
Sorry, I do not understand what're you trying to say.
Incon FRA
Counted.

Sorry, I do not understand what're you trying to say.

I mean what stopping her to use dwellers to fight beerus
also unpredictable is come from her behavior in 15 she help protagonists to resolve their incident in 15.5 she let's dweller try to invade Gensokyo and didn't even try to stop them in 16.5 She torture Sumireko by trap inside Dream World for weeks without any reason and I study about Doremy behavior 1 since I start playing 2hu 16.5 almost 2 years and still can't found any reason why she did those in 3 timelines

so what I trying to say for in char scenario We'll don't know what she's gonna start with maybe
1. she'll try to fight beerus with Danmaku like you said or
2. don't care anything and let's her dwellers deal with him instead and the second is biggest problem since she can use anyone that stronger than her but dream version ( dwellers ) to fight instead of her and the second will seperate to 2 more scenario
- 1) she'll send dweller one by one to fight beerus if beerus finish one she will keep sending dwellers again
- 2) use this chance to cause a mess by fill reality world with dwellers ( I mean spam sending a large amount of her dwellers to fight beerus )

Beerus can also use danmaku to counter that
And Doremy can counter that by just teleporting, or by dodging since she's good at dogfights, or using her duplicates or dream souls or whatever she summoned to tank them for her.
And he akso has ultra instinct and is comparable to Goku in skill who can dodge danmaku from kefla.
Ultra Instinct that he doesn't have complete mastery over. Danmaku in Dragon Ball doesn't even come close to the bullet hell that a fodder enemy in Touhou can dish out, the millions of Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku vs Reimu threads are proof of that.

I'll vote for Doremy Cuz She can keep summon dwellers to fight beerus which some of them can one shot him and due to unpredictable behavior too

Last edited:
Yeah 2hu danmaku is ******* insane by all other danmaku standards on the site.

If they're starting 1km away, though, Beerus will have a massive range advantage; If his multiversal range also applies to hakai, Doremy gets erased before she even gets close enough to so much as threaten Beerus with her dream souls. (Yes, I'm aware Doremy has interstellar range but iirc that only applies to the DW and not her danmaku).

Obviously Doremy can just summon like. Flan or Yukari, both of whom have absurd EE range, but with speed equalized, Beerus will probably get his EE off first.

Incon for now, will wait to see what arguments other people have.

Beerus would win if he opens with Haki, but I'm not sure he'd just instantly Haki very first action IC.
Doremi does have a counter to Haki (summoning clones of herself, I think infinitely, who are all comparable to her), but that's not IC for her to do opening.
So I'll vote Berus if its IC for him to just Haki because her counter isn't something she's liable to do even on her less whimsical days.

If she does summon clones then she'd fairly easily win with her teleport en masse into danmaku that effectively 1 shots with hax.

(summoning clones of herself, I think infinitely, who are all comparable to her), but that's not IC for her to do opening.

It's In-Char I already explain above as unpredictable Cuz she's Youkai that doesn't care any reason to do anything in fact in 16.5 she doesn't care anything about Sumireko or dweller she just let Sumireko get chasing by a ton dwellers

Quick question, when exactly do we see Doremy summon a dream version of a character? Like I'm pretty sure it's one of those typical Touhou things where a character can do something, they just. never actually do it. For now I really don't think we can say its IC for her to lead with summoning.

And Doremy can counter that by just teleporting, or by dodging since she's good at dogfights, or using her duplicates or dream souls or whatever she summoned to tank them for her.

Ultra Instinct that he doesn't have complete mastery over. Danmaku in Dragon Ball doesn't even come close to the bullet hell that a fodder enemy in Touhou can dish out, the millions of Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku vs Reimu threads are proof of that.
Teleporting is easy to predict for someone at beerus' level. I doubt any of that can counter any ki blast or hakai with a large AoE.
It's good enough for this job.
Those threads are irrelevant, it's a complete stomp against Goku due to Goku being unable to interact. Also I believe DB's danmaku isn't too imferior to compare.
I'll vote for Doremy Cuz She can keep summon dwellers to fight beerus which some of them can one shot him and due to unpredictable behavior too
What's a dweller and is it edible? One shot how? Unpredictable is useless against beerus.

Quick question, when exactly do we see Doremy summon a dream version of a character? Like I'm pretty sure it's one of those typical Touhou things where a character can do something, they just. never actually do it. For now I really don't think we can say its IC for her to lead with summoning.

I don't mean Summon herself when she summon herself ? I never see 2 doremy in same place I mean summon other characters characters but dream version

It's In-Char I already explain above as unpredictable Cuz she's Youkai that doesn't care any reason to do anything in fact in 16.5 she doesn't care anything about Sumireko or dweller she just let Sumireko get chasing by a ton dwellers
I don't remember her opening a single fight instantly summoning clones in the entire series.
And while how she acts out of fights may be whimsical, there's no reason to think it is in fights. Touhou fights are specifically done under special rules and limitations so its very specifically IC for her and all touhou characters to be generally consistent in how the fight.
And for Doremy that's not instantly, first action, before firing a single danmaku, before Beerus could Hakai, summoning infinite or even a single clone of herself.

What's a dweller and is it edible? One shot how? Unpredictable is useless against beerus.
Dream dweller, basically shorthand for any version of a character that exists as a separate, physical manifestation of the repressed unconscious of every character that also shares all the original character's powers and abilities.

I don't mean Summon herself when she summon herself ? I never see 2 doremy in same place I mean summon other characters characters but dream version
When do we see her summon literally anyone though?

Dream dweller, basically shorthand for any version of a character that exists as a separate, physical manifestation of the repressed unconscious of every character that also shares all the original character's powers and abilities.

I see, what is that ability considered? Emphatic manipulation or how do you resist it basically?
Dweller is Dream World's Creature/Copy of someone from reality world but more aggressive their appearance and ability is same as their copy but not for personality

What do you mean ? sorry in google translate it as eat somehow

by summon someone that can one shot him like Junko
Yes.
I'm joking.
Junk one shot how?

I don't remember Doremy has never summoned anyone, Doremy can use the Dream Dweller when the opponent she's fighting is on the Dream World, this fight doesn't takes place on the Dream World, if you want Doremy to summon sum, Doremy gonna have to BFR Beerus to the DW.

Doremy has never summoned anyone, Doremy can use the Dream Dweller when the opponent she's fighting is on the Dream World, this fight doesn't takes place on the Dream World, if you want Doremy to summon sum, Doremy gonna have to BFR Beerus to the DW.
She needs to hit him to BFR doesn't she? At which point he could have already hakai'd

Yeah okay I think I'm leaning towards Beerus then.

This thread is really making it obvious just how badly we need to clean up Doremy's profile, huh. Basically every justification lacks sufficient explanations or scans.

It's summoning, Doremy can summon any dream version of a character.

Step 1: Summon literally any OP 2hu. Step 2: They oneshot Beerus with multiversal EE or whatever. Step 3: Profit.
There's gotta be limits to that power.
Anyway it seems that the summoning ability is ooc, in which case, nothing is stopping beerus from saying hakai and nuking the country. So I'm voting beerus.

Do you forget she brought Reisen dream version to mess around
also more input about Doremy's unpredictable personality in Doremy/Reisen doremy messing around in Gensokyo by brought Reisen with her
then in Right next Scenario Sumireko/Doremy Doremy give advice to Yukari how perfect possession had side effect dream world And also use this chance to troll around

then next game 16.5 Doremy trap Sumireko inside Dream World without reason

Guys slow down pls You guys too fast !! I can't see all comment in 1 second or I'm too slow ?

Her hax being in form of danmaku projectiles isn't based of the spell card rules? I've seen people making this argument before with other Touhou characters, but in Doremy's case... it might be different idk.

Last edited:
Back