• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ah, I see. But I still think this is a stomp, but now because Cancer can't do anything because 2-C AP. Even if that wasn't the case(which is unlikely, I think) , it's still a stomp because Raphtalia couldn't do shit

Has anybody responded to my previous comment? How can cancer survive Raphtalia's speed while ianside her body? And if spewd is equalized she loses her only advantage, which makes this a flat out stomp.

EnnardTrap1987 said:
Cancer is gonna make history, to be the first 10-C to defeat a 2-C.
Quite some super haxed 10-C can defeat low 2-C and 2-C characters.

This is just the least haxed one.

YungManzi said:
She only has 10-C durability in relation to tanking attacks, her body can still withstand the force of her own attacks, her speed, jumping, and falling among other things. This is due to the weird game mechanic-like powers of the verse.

Isn't cancer just regular cells in a "corrupted" way?

This should be true normally, but in terms of a battle like this, these are two foreign characters from two foreign franchises. Assuming one of them is innately part of the other is beyond strange.
Good observation. Her body could withstand the force of her own attacks. TO add, having her strongest attack 2-C does not mean every attack from her must be a 2-C. You do not throw every punch or grip everything with full force.

"There is no specific weapon with Hengen Musou Style meaning that a medium is unnecessary but at the same time anything can be used as a medium." - meaning possibly some weird hammers can possibly be worked around as a "cutting tool" - it sounds totally weird but I have seen Yoshi kicking Raphael Raven so hard turning him into a constellation so weirdo things will not scare me.

Jasonsith said:
EnnardTrap1987 said:
Cancer is gonna make history, to be the first 10-C to defeat a 2-C.
Quite some super haxed 10-C can defeat low 2-C and 2-C characters.
This is just the least haxed one.

YungManzi said:
She only has 10-C durability in relation to tanking attacks, her body can still withstand the force of her own attacks, her speed, jumping, and falling among other things. This is due to the weird game mechanic-like powers of the verse.

Isn't cancer just regular cells in a "corrupted" way?

This should be true normally, but in terms of a battle like this, these are two foreign characters from two foreign franchises. Assuming one of them is innately part of the other is beyond strange.
Good observation. Her body could withstand the force of her own attacks. TO add, having her strongest attack 2-C does not mean every attack from her must be a 2-C. You do not throw every punch or grip everything with full force.
"There is no specific weapon with Hengen Musou Style meaning that a medium is unnecessary but at the same time anything can be used as a medium." - meaning possibly some weird hammers can possibly be worked around as a "cutting tool" - it sounds totally weird but I have seen Yoshi kicking Raphael Raven so hard turning him into a constellation so weirdo things will not scare me.
Now i'm curious, what 10-C characters could stomp Raph?

You sure this isn't a joke battle? I'm laughing so much at this.

Also, Death by Perpetual Tumor Growth FRA

YungManzi said:
Are the votes even valid? What are they based on? What's the argument for cancer?
By (1) dying of cancer, or (2) killing herself when trying to remove the tumor.

Without considering that (3) she can locate or even move the malignant cell then kill it with a non-essential body part.

Actually I am on the 2-C lady winning.

jason, yung i assume you two vote raphtalia? (assuming this isnt a stomp for either character?)

Considering the physical impossibility of moving at infinite/immeasurable speeds, do we even know if that could actually damage anyone? And, like her own 10-C body and cells aren't destroyed by it, so I don't really see why he'd be damaged.

YungManzi said:
YungManzi said:
What about cancer dying via her body moving fast and it being inside of her?
Uhh...bump?
Tha's not how physics work. You could launch a body infected with cancer at Lightspeed through the atmosphere and it would still leave the cancer alive as long as the body itself survived intact, or at least the body parts that are infected are still intact.

Also i don't see why Raph's "plan" when trying to figure out what is going on with her body would be to run at Infinite speed until what is inside her dies.

YungManzi said:
Unless you're sayiing cancer can survive FTL speeds somehow, which...I've never heard before.
"Also i don't see why Raph's "plan" when trying to figure out what is going on with her body would be to run at Infinite speed until what is inside her dies."

This is relevant.

Uh, why would that need to be her plan?

She doesn't need to build up speed or anything, the second she goes literally any franction of her top speed, any foreign substance in her body shouldn't be able to survive.

YungManzi said:
Uh, why would that need to be her plan?
She doesn't need to build up speed or anything, the second she goes literally any franction of her top speed, any foreign substance in her body shouldn't be able to survive.
I don't see her going on her daily life using nowhere near FTL speed, nevermind infinite speed. In fact, her Infinite speed feats come from her fight against Medea, so unless she gets into a fight on the level of her i don't see why Raph would go "Oh wait, i should just run at infinite speed until whatever is affecting my body dies!"

Okay, now we're just being really unfair to Raphtalia.

So first we start her opponent off inside of her body.

Then, we assunme she starts off not knowing she's even in a fight with another character to begin with.

Then, we assume she can't sense it even though she gets a constant view of her status which alerts her of status effects?

YungManzi said:
Well, she doesn't need to eat as a god slayer iirc.
Cancer is a group of diseases involving abnormal cell growth with the potential to invade or spread to other parts of the body.

The entire basis of cancer is that it infects and converts cells while spreading through the body. Unless Raph's speed was able to kill her own body cells , this strategy wouldn't work.

We wouldn't assume cancer starts off as a part of her, because it just isn't.

That's another unfair disadvantage.

YungManzi said:
We wouldn't assume cancer starts off as a part of her, because it just isn't.
That's another unfair disadvantage.
The very fact that cancer exists inside her body at the start means he will already infect at least one cell automatically. What, you think cancer takes how much time to take over a single cell? There is a reason it's almost impossible to detect cancer before it's too late. The Human body has 37.2 trillion cells, and i don't think Raph's body is much different, so a single second inside her means he will already have a dozen cells infected.

You think cancer would last a second inside of a body of someone with infinite speed?

This is just a plain mismatch.

It doesn't work without severly stacking the odds against Raphtalia and turning this into a stomp.

YungManzi said:
You think cancer would last a second inside of a body of someone with infinite speed?
This is just a plain mismatch.

It doesn't work without severly stacking the odds against Raphtalia and turning this into a stomp.
So, your entire argument that Raph could win...

Is that her, at the start of the fight, for no reason at all, is going to suddenly decide to run at high speed towards a random direction, even though she doesn't know of Cancer's presence, and that somehow he wouldn't have infected a single cell before she does that?

Uh, no. Nobody is stacking anything against her. This is going with IBA and Cancer is not bloodlusted or anything. Quite on the contrary, you are the one who seems biased towards Raph because you simply can't accept that literal Cancer has the potential to beat her.

@Spooky Shadow & Botchede

Dude....Okay, here's why she can sense it.

1) She can sense life-force energy (Something everything has) on a multiversal (2-B) scale.

2) She can see a status window which alerts her of abnormal status affects.

Back