• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How The Grinch Contracted Terminal Illness! (The Grinch vs. Cancer) (STOMP)

The Grinch movie takes place inside of a snowflake, so his opponent is sure to make The Grinch quake!

Da Roolz
Speed is equalized.
Both are in-character, and start 5 micrometers away.
The battle takes place on the 2000 movie’s Mount Crumpit.
The Grinch has one week of preparation time.

Da Vouts
“I HATE CHRISTMAS! I HATE CHRISTMAS!”:
Scales to baseline 10-C; ~ 0 Joules
Scales to baseline Below Average Human; 0 Kilograms

You have Terminal 7, brain cancer. I don’t even know what that means, but it’s bad.:
Scales to baseline 10-C; ~ 0 Joules
Scales to baseline Below Average Human level; 0 Kilograms

Da Fakts
The Grinch and Cancer are equal in all stats, what do you want me to say?

Last edited:
Okay, not only are they both absolutely not zero joules (like I don’t think the go for baseline rule applies here), but Cancer stomps. Even going with the low ball of him being barely larger than some of the smallest building blocks of a cell, that’s still hilariously more massive than a single speck of a snowflake.

Edit: It appears cells at work actually got upgraded slightly too in the general thread. They are like 30 micrometers according to the anime while snowflakes are 5 and grinch is a speck in comparison. So this is 100% a stomp.

Last edited:
Back