• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

999999 IQ Match: Doctor Doom vs Baba

Doom feels like this kind of character who has so many things, but none are listed.

Anyway, assuming he doesn't have his Tier 2 stuff with only 3 days of prep, I don't see anything letting him resist long-term law manip, and especially nothing that would let him destroy everything in the verse, including concepts and empty space, in the span of three days.

I don't think it's two days of prep, I was under the impression it was at least a week. At least in my time reading, I've never seen something like that be built in that much time without outside tech, and while I'm no expert, I do have 170 scans of Doctor Doom stuff on this device, so idk.

It seems like it all comes down to Doctor Doom setting up something that lets him survive all of Baba's hax simultaneously and constantly until whatever he does slays Baba and undoes his law hax.

It only takes a couple minutes (or less) of prep for Baba to set up something crazy by leading with ALL IS YOU or TEXT IS YOU then using that to manipulate everything that he wants in exactly the way that he wants. Anything longer than that benefits Doctor Doom more than it benefits Baba.

Back