• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GOJO IS BABA (Baba vs Satoru Gojo)

The_Pink_God

She/Her
SBA
Speed Equal
20 meters distance
Baba has access to anything he can have access to
BABA IS LEVEL (HIGH 6-A)

maxresdefault.jpg

Vs
images

Last edited:
I doubt that BABA can circumvent Infinity. None of its material has been shown to be capable of traveling an infinite distance.

Baba's Law Ability could be a hurdle to Gojo, he could make GOJO IS EMPTY and that would Void the dude to oblivion

I think Baba can bypass infinity, buuuut... unless you make very favourable assumptions on how things are set up he is likely to get killed before he assembles what he needs.

They're both gonna be Peak Human speed due to Speed Equal, and I'm pretty sure if I didn't do that then Baba would just speed blitz and do something like "GOJO IS EMPTY" or "GOJO IS [sum object]"
Since Baba is gonna have access to anything he can have, I think it's pretty plausible he'll be able to either Void Gojo or transmutate him
Also, due to SBA, I'm pretty sure Baba would have a form of immortality here like BABA HAS BABA or BABA IS MORE, so Gojo might have a difficult time actually putting down the sheep

No, Baba doesn't really start out with any rules in place. As the P&A says, the abilities listed are things he can make happen / give himself, but not things he would have already in place. He would need prep time to have any rules set up before the fight starts.

And yes, Baba could do "Gojo is Empty" (assuming a Gojo block exists, but I guess that's plausible).
The thing is, those blocks won't necessarily (or likely) come already lined up in a way the Baba has to just push one block once to complete the line.
Instead, they would likely be somewhat spread throughout the area for Baba to assemble, as is usually the case in the game. And exactly because Baba has no speed advantage Gojo will just kill him before he manages to assemble those.

No, Baba doesn't really start out with any rules in place. As the P&A says, the abilities listed are things he can make happen / give himself, but not things he would have already in place. He would need prep time to have any rules set up before the fight starts.

And yes, Baba could do "Gojo is Empty" (assuming a Gojo block exists, but I guess that's plausible).
The thing is, those blocks won't necessarily (or likely) come already lined up in a way the Baba has to just push one block once to complete the line.
Instead, they would likely be somewhat spread throughout the area for Baba to assemble, as is usually the case in the game. And exactly because Baba has no speed advantage Gojo will just kill him before he manages to assemble those.
I assume that if I give any advantage for Baba (Like Baba starts with BABA HAS BABA or EMPTY IS BABA or BABA IS MORE) then this wouldn't be applied now, would it?

I assume that if I give any advantage for Baba (Like Baba starts with BABA HAS BABA or EMPTY IS BABA or BABA IS MORE) then this wouldn't be applied now, would it?
Would probably be a rather unbalanced advantage... and probably a stomp?

Based on?
Okay so I am definitely an expert on Baba (I have 1500hrs in the game and I couldn't resist making an account on here to talk about it)

Baba's "law hax", which if I'm right about what that means, involves creating a fundamental rule about a target. So, if Baba wants to target a particular entity, Baba will make a rule about that entity. When baba makes a rule about that entity, the property defined by said rule is instantaneously given to that entity universally (or within the LEVEL).

So, if Baba made a GOJO IS EMPTY rule, GOJO would instantly and entirely be transformed into empty space. In other words, the property of 'being empty' would be applied to anything which is called 'GOJO', thus, Gojo would become empty space. Also, depending on how the Jujutsu Kaisen world is interpreted by BiY, maybe a text block like PERSON or HUMAN would exist, in which case baba could apply a property to all people (within the level, whatever on earth that could possibly mean in terms of this fight)

I think it's reasonable to assume a GOJO text block might not exist. Regardless, Baba has ways to refer to entities without directly referencing them. If Baba has access to whatever text blocks they want, they could make NOT BABA IS EMPTY. In this rule, NOT BABA refers to all entities that are not Baba, which should include Gojo Satoru.

Also, Baba has access to words like ALL, which refer to literally all entities. Making ALL IS EMPTY along with BABA IS BABA (to prevent baba from being transformed themselves) would cause ALL entities to become empty space.

I think it's reasonable to assume a GOJO text block might not exist. Regardless, Baba has ways to refer to entities without directly referencing them. If Baba has access to whatever text blocks they want, they could make NOT BABA IS EMPTY. In this rule, NOT BABA refers to all entities that are not Baba, which should include Gojo Satoru.

Also, Baba has access to words like ALL, which refer to literally all entities. Making ALL IS EMPTY along with BABA IS BABA (to prevent baba from being transformed themselves) would cause ALL entities to become empty space.
I assume that's a vote for BABA?

I assume that's a vote for BABA?
I don't have a very good idea on how all this works. The versus battles on this site have a lot of standards and regulations that I cba to learn or understand. Even if I offered my vote for one of them, I'd be doing so blindly without understanding what 'SBA' means, or exactly what 'Speed Equal' entails. I don't even understand how the concept of a meter applies in this battle. I'm fine just contributing my knowledge about what's possible in Baba Is You to the discussion

Back